Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. 19:51 - Nov 1 with 3505 viewsepaul

Fallon resigns with immediate effect

He said "his behaviour in the past may have "fallen short". #toryscum

Who's next

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. on 19:52 - Nov 1 with 2255 viewsdickythorpe

Gove? Crabb? Hunt would be a nice one
And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. on 19:54 - Nov 1 with 2244 viewswhoflungdung

Pretty sure Labour boys will befall this witch hunt

Grenville Janner a massive labour paedophile

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. on 19:55 - Nov 1 with 2242 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anyone who thinks that this type of thing will be restricted to Tory MPs/ministers is deluded.

Poll: Tory leader

And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. on 19:56 - Nov 1 with 2234 viewsswanjackal

Happening both sides of the aisle too, I expect his resignation letter soon.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. on 19:57 - Nov 1 with 2219 viewsDarran

I thought this thread was about the Scouce fella for a minute when I saw the thread title then.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. on 19:58 - Nov 1 with 2223 viewswhoflungdung

It's fear ,a witch hunt

When Labour people are named ,it won't change owt

It's prurient shyte

And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. on 20:01 - Nov 1 with 2197 viewsKilkennyjack

Jummy Savile was prominent supporter of the Conservative and Unionist party.
Christmas’s with Mrs Thatcher.

Nobody knew, of course.

Beware of the Risen People

And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. on 20:10 - Nov 1 with 2173 viewswhoflungdung

Post removed by Admin.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Login to get fewer ads

And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. on 20:10 - Nov 1 with 2170 viewsepaul

And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. on 19:52 - Nov 1 by dickythorpe

Gove? Crabb? Hunt would be a nice one

Fallon for starters hopefully slimebag Green wont be to far behind

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. on 20:11 - Nov 1 with 2170 viewsdickythorpe

And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. on 19:55 - Nov 1 by exiledclaseboy

Anyone who thinks that this type of thing will be restricted to Tory MPs/ministers is deluded.

Cyril Smith's grave just gave you an up arrow
And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. on 20:11 - Nov 1 with 2156 viewsDarran

And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. on 20:10 - Nov 1 by whoflungdung

Post removed by Admin.

This post has been edited by an administrator

I thought Bony was clamping down on this filth?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. on 20:12 - Nov 1 with 2157 viewswhoflungdung

I'm hoping Johnny Mac will be found out for his IRA support .

Pretty sure Jez core isn't Jesus either

And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. on 20:20 - Nov 1 with 2133 viewsdickythorpe

Norman Tebbit still fiddling with llamas
And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. on 20:37 - Nov 1 with 2085 viewsFlashberryjack

"And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone"

I know I'm stating the obvious here, But being a sleazy scumbag pervert is not exclusive to the Tory party.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. on 20:40 - Nov 1 with 2079 viewswhoflungdung

No doubt Labour s machine will maximise this until one of theirs is fingered

Labour has a long history of pervs as have Tory and Liberal and plaid

And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. on 20:44 - Nov 1 with 2064 viewsdickythorpe

And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. on 20:40 - Nov 1 by whoflungdung

No doubt Labour s machine will maximise this until one of theirs is fingered

Labour has a long history of pervs as have Tory and Liberal and plaid

Plaid???? Who? Trampie? That ewe was consenting
And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. on 20:45 - Nov 1 with 2057 viewswhoflungdung

My lips are sealed,like lovely Leanne

And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. on 20:50 - Nov 1 with 2041 viewsdickythorpe

And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. on 20:45 - Nov 1 by whoflungdung

My lips are sealed,like lovely Leanne

Would you bonk Teresa or Leanne?
And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. on 20:52 - Nov 1 with 2037 viewswhoflungdung

Leanne ? Come on divky.you don't like me but no need for that mun

And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. on 20:54 - Nov 1 with 2023 viewsBrynmill_Jack

And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. on 20:12 - Nov 1 by whoflungdung

I'm hoping Johnny Mac will be found out for his IRA support .

Pretty sure Jez core isn't Jesus either

Robert Halfon apparently harrassed both Men and Women. No "Half" measures there then

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. on 20:56 - Nov 1 with 2014 viewsdickythorpe

And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. on 20:52 - Nov 1 by whoflungdung

Leanne ? Come on divky.you don't like me but no need for that mun

Perch mun!!!! I don't hate you. Jeez!!!!
And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. on 20:56 - Nov 1 with 2013 viewswhoflungdung

I'm pretty sure Johnny Mac has blood on his hands

Frankly, anyone believing in politician proprietry needs sectioning

Labour under Corbyn will play on this .

And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. on 21:01 - Nov 1 with 1994 viewsBrynmill_Jack

And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. on 20:56 - Nov 1 by whoflungdung

I'm pretty sure Johnny Mac has blood on his hands

Frankly, anyone believing in politician proprietry needs sectioning

Labour under Corbyn will play on this .

Good. Expose the perverts I say.

And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. on 21:18 - Nov 1 with 1969 viewsFlashberryjack

And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. on 20:54 - Nov 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Robert Halfon apparently harrassed both Men and Women. No "Half" measures there then

And another harrassed men and badgers.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. on 21:21 - Nov 1 with 1956 viewsBrynmill_Jack

And that's another dirty stinking tory sleazy scumbag pervert gone. on 21:18 - Nov 1 by Flashberryjack

And another harrassed men and badgers.

And led on an entire city with promises of great things - only to renege . Got his just deserts in the end did Ron.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024