Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread 20:02 - Nov 1 with 41891 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Nov 2017 23:58]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton Hove Albion Match Thread on 20:05 - Nov 1 with 10051 viewsspiderboy

2-0 swans
Kevin and Tom on the scoresheet
Fab saves a pen in the last minute
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton Hove Albion Match Thread on 20:28 - Nov 1 with 10024 viewslegoman

Just attack, please for God's sake.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton Hove Albion Match Thread on 21:24 - Nov 1 with 9975 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton Hove Albion Match Thread on 20:28 - Nov 1 by legoman

Just attack, please for God's sake.

Something about the desperate plea in that post touched me deep inside, and not in a tory politician way, neither.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton Hove Albion Match Thread on 22:09 - Nov 1 with 9913 viewsoldcob

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton Hove Albion Match Thread on 20:05 - Nov 1 by spiderboy

2-0 swans
Kevin and Tom on the scoresheet
Fab saves a pen in the last minute

Kevin?
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton Hove Albion Match Thread on 22:15 - Nov 1 with 9906 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton Hove Albion Match Thread on 22:09 - Nov 1 by oldcob

Kevin?

Kevin Oghenetega Tamaraebi Bakumo-Abraham

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton Hove Albion Match Thread on 22:17 - Nov 1 with 9899 viewsoldcob

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton Hove Albion Match Thread on 22:15 - Nov 1 by SwansNZ

Kevin Oghenetega Tamaraebi Bakumo-Abraham

Just rolls off the tongue doesn't it?
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton Hove Albion Match Thread on 22:19 - Nov 1 with 9893 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton Hove Albion Match Thread on 22:17 - Nov 1 by oldcob

Yeah, but take a deep breath before starting.

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton Hove Albion Match Thread on 22:23 - Nov 1 with 9883 viewsSwansNZ

0-1 brighton
Kevin and Tom to each have a shot on target
Fab concedes a pen in the last minute, to lose the game.

Can only get better from there… I hope

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton Hove Albion Match Thread on 23:59 - Nov 1 with 9794 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton Hove Albion Match Thread on 22:23 - Nov 1 by SwansNZ

0-1 brighton
Kevin and Tom to each have a shot on target
Fab concedes a pen in the last minute, to lose the game.

Can only get better from there… I hope

How could you wish such a thing on poor Fabs?
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton Hove Albion Match Thread on 06:16 - Nov 2 with 9671 viewsHighjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton Hove Albion Match Thread on 22:17 - Nov 1 by oldcob

Thats what Kevin Spacey said to me as I woke up.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton Hove Albion Match Thread on 06:17 - Nov 2 with 9670 viewsHighjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton Hove Albion Match Thread on 22:19 - Nov 1 by SwansNZ

Yeah, but take a deep breath before starting.

And this.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 06:31 - Nov 2 with 9665 viewsbuilthjack

1-0. Kevin.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 09:43 - Nov 2 with 9530 viewswestwalesed

Got my ticket for this - I'm looking forward to it.

The very first game I ever watched was aged 6 at the old Goldstone Ground in Brighton, where my family are from. Went with my older half brother and remember being so excited by the size of the pitch when I walked onto the terraces. I think it was 1-1 vs Brentford. Anyway as a result of that they have been my second team, I've followed their rising from the ashes story.

Still hoping for a 3-0 home win and for Gods sake GO AT THEM.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 10:30 - Nov 2 with 9487 viewsLoyal

The official LOSE this game PC and you are two games from the sack.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 11:57 - Nov 2 with 9447 viewsKGriz16

Solid 2-0 win.

Clementball will prevail.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 13:01 - Nov 2 with 9392 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 10:30 - Nov 2 by Loyal

The official LOSE this game PC and you are two games from the sack.

Do you reckon? I think he will be axed with anything less than a win personally. International break perfect time to do it.

1-1 is my prediction.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 13:56 - Nov 2 with 9335 views34dfgdf54

Sanches and Ollson both out, Wilf 50/50.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 14:12 - Nov 2 with 9308 viewsZaxx

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 13:56 - Nov 2 by 34dfgdf54

Sanches and Ollson both out, Wilf 50/50.

50/50
Not bad that by Bony's standards
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 14:17 - Nov 2 with 9296 viewswhoflungdung

Means he won't

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:09 - Nov 2 with 9206 viewsLandore_Jack

Surely, someone from the U23s could step up and play LB? Unless he goes 3 at the back.

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:16 - Nov 2 with 9199 viewsLegend83

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 16:09 - Nov 2 by Landore_Jack

Surely, someone from the U23s could step up and play LB? Unless he goes 3 at the back.

If he goes 4 at the back I expect Grandad Rangel to come in at RB and Naughton to switch to LB.

Or Fer!!

I'd be bringing in Aaron Lewis at RB and switching Naughton to LB.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 17:19 - Nov 2 with 9151 viewsDrGonzo

Lose and get sacked PC boyo.
The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 17:44 - Nov 2 with 9120 viewsmonmouth

Give the initiative to Brighton and let them dominate us and I reckon he's toast too. This has to be a strong performance from the off, otherwise we're going nowhere but south, aren't we?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 18:15 - Nov 2 with 9080 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 09:43 - Nov 2 by westwalesed

Got my ticket for this - I'm looking forward to it.

The very first game I ever watched was aged 6 at the old Goldstone Ground in Brighton, where my family are from. Went with my older half brother and remember being so excited by the size of the pitch when I walked onto the terraces. I think it was 1-1 vs Brentford. Anyway as a result of that they have been my second team, I've followed their rising from the ashes story.

Still hoping for a 3-0 home win and for Gods sake GO AT THEM.

Was at the Goldstone in 81 when we beat em and were dreaming of the title. Had to really travel far for the game - lived in Brunswick Place Hove at the time.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 22:11 - Nov 2 with 8864 viewsTNT

The Official Swansea City Versus Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread on 18:15 - Nov 2 by longlostjack

Was at the Goldstone in 81 when we beat em and were dreaming of the title. Had to really travel far for the game - lived in Brunswick Place Hove at the time.

Another one of the really memorable games / results over the years. Got back to Swansea late (due to it being a midweek game) and walked about nine miles back to my parents' house - my ol' man was leaving for work as I was getting in and heading for bed!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024