Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clems Press-Conf 15:22 - Nov 2 with 4743 viewsLegend83

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-v-brighto

I know you have to have one eye on the what the oppo might do but this says it all about Clements approach:

"It depends on opposition and how they set up, they are organised, they do not press high. They set up in a block like Leicester and Newcastle did and I will pick the formation to counter that.”

We are the home team! Why are we trying to counter what Brighton might do - we should be looking to play our own game, with some knowledge of how Brighton might set up and adapt on the field.

Worry less about what our opponent might do and more about what we want to do.
Clems Press-Conf on 15:41 - Nov 2 with 4699 viewsicecoldjack

It's a fair point but also i think it's fair not to read so much into what he's saying here, he's hardly going to announce to the opposition his approach on Saturday, quite a bit of bullsh1t goes on in these interviews.

Hopefully there will be a positive reaction from the players and manager on Saturday, clement needs wins and even a scrappy 1-0 home win won't be enough to please some people.

I'm hopeful it goes well for clement and the players .
Clems Press-Conf on 15:51 - Nov 2 with 4663 viewsTheKirkyLife

I'm glad that he's calling out the Summer transfers at least. Indicts January movement for me.
Clems Press-Conf on 17:42 - Nov 2 with 4510 viewswhoflungdung

Banal bollocks.

I smell a rat with Wilf

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Clems Press-Conf on 17:52 - Nov 2 with 4481 viewsmonmouth

"It depends on opposition and how they set up, they are organised, they do not press high. They set up in a block like Leicester and Newcastle did and I will pick the formation to counter that.”

FFS Paul. Your tactical genius in those two games didn't really go well did it? Leicester took the piss out of your formation and high press.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Clems Press-Conf on 18:29 - Nov 2 with 4431 viewsswansea68

Yes exactly. He should be taking the game to Brighton and let Brighton make changes to adapt. This is why we are struggling. When we kick off we are waiting for each away team to get int their rhythm and then we can't get back into the game until it's too late. This is why it's so subdued at start of games until second half. He is the problem.
Clems Press-Conf on 23:34 - Nov 3 with 4115 viewsSmellyplumz

He's a foking quim on a plate.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024