Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... 18:39 - Nov 2 with 7362 viewsMo_Wives

according to Donna Brazile.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/02/donna-brazile-found-proof-dnc-rigged-

Amazing woman

Good luck, Mr Cooper

DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 18:42 - Nov 2 with 5942 viewsDr_Winston

Didn't the amount of Superdelegates? who declared for her make her nomination basically a formality before they'd even started?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 19:24 - Nov 2 with 5913 viewsexiledclaseboy

Maybe if they’d rigged it for someone else they’d have won the election. Losing any election is not great but losing to trump guarantees a special place in history as well as a Darwin Award.

Poll: Tory leader

DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 20:44 - Nov 2 with 5879 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Add to that the cash she wasted on the peeing dosier, she isn't doing too well.
DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 21:01 - Nov 2 with 5860 viewsHighjack

I thought Hilary and the democrats were the good honest guys?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 21:55 - Nov 2 with 5833 viewsBrynmill_Jack

DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 21:01 - Nov 2 by Highjack

I thought Hilary and the democrats were the good honest guys?

No. Bernie Corbyn is

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 22:48 - Nov 2 with 5811 viewsDavillin

Does anyone wonder why President Trump has nicknamed her "Crooked Hillary"?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 23:00 - Nov 2 with 5796 viewsdickythorpe

DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 22:48 - Nov 2 by Davillin

Dav, how long before both get chucked in jail or whacked?
DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 23:07 - Nov 2 with 5781 viewslondonlisa2001

Deflection.
Login to get fewer ads

DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 23:32 - Nov 2 with 5763 viewsJack_Meoff

Trump campaigning pre White House

Trump post White House, the war machine keeps on turning. Quelle surprise.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-syria-air-strikes-

There's massive profit in war. Hence our government and media constantly lying to us about reasons to wage it. Hey ho though, keep voting and buying those newspapers folks, and never turn your TV off.

Edit: Sorry Davillin I didn't mean to quote you, clicked the wrong icon.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2017 23:36]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 23:49 - Nov 2 with 5749 viewsKilkennyjack

DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 23:07 - Nov 2 by londonlisa2001

Deflection.

100 per cent

Beware of the Risen People

DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 01:15 - Nov 3 with 5720 viewsHumpty

DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 23:07 - Nov 2 by londonlisa2001

Deflection.

But Hillary has been smuggling uranium to Moscow in her knickers. And that Mueller guy should be sacked.

Get with the program Lisa.

Stop reading fake news.
DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 01:23 - Nov 3 with 5710 viewsHumpty

Do you want to discuss both candidates crookedness Dav?
DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 01:49 - Nov 3 with 5703 viewsJack_Meoff

Just. Stop. F*cking. Voting,

Stop feeding the beast.

Or enjoy the illusion. Whatever.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 01:58 - Nov 3 with 5696 viewsDavillin

DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 01:23 - Nov 3 by Humpty

Do you want to discuss both candidates crookedness Dav?

If you'll attack President Trump and I Crooked Hillary.

I need a good laugh.

DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 02:05 - Nov 3 with 5695 viewsDavillin

DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 23:49 - Nov 2 by Kilkennyjack

100 per cent

Do I understand by your post that you agree with the originator of the "deflection" charge, above, meaning that Trump is "crooked" and deflecting it upon Hillary?

Well, If that's what you're charging, you most obviously have no inkling whatsoever about Hill and Bill's literally decades-long history of criminal behaviour. Nor about Trump's relative innocence. That indicates too much fake news and hysterical anti-trump falsehoods from your media.

Now, if you mean that Hillary is deflecting her criminality on President Trump, you will -- must -- understand that that has been the main weapon used by the Clinton crime syndicate for decades.

DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 04:21 - Nov 3 with 5665 viewsHumpty

DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 02:05 - Nov 3 by Davillin

Do I understand by your post that you agree with the originator of the "deflection" charge, above, meaning that Trump is "crooked" and deflecting it upon Hillary?

Well, If that's what you're charging, you most obviously have no inkling whatsoever about Hill and Bill's literally decades-long history of criminal behaviour. Nor about Trump's relative innocence. That indicates too much fake news and hysterical anti-trump falsehoods from your media.

Now, if you mean that Hillary is deflecting her criminality on President Trump, you will -- must -- understand that that has been the main weapon used by the Clinton crime syndicate for decades.

Yes Dav. That is what I'm saying.

Trump is in trouble, so Trump, the GOP, every right wing pundit and people like Mo, and Dwight, and you, are all suddenly shouting "Hillary! Benghazi! Emails! Uranium! Fusion GPS!"

All of you want to talk about these things, about a woman who is not the US president, instead of what actually is happening i.e. investigation into the actual US President's collusion with Russia is finally starting to happen. The first of three people have finally been charged. One has admitted guilt and has been working with the prosecutors for months. There will be others. What's General Flynn up to these days? Because we know he's f*cked. What we do know is pretty much everyone who Trump employed since coming president has either very murky ties to Russia or has lied about meeting Russians. Pretty much all of them. Never Brazil, never Germany, never Australia. Just Russia. All of them.

BTW, none of the bollocks they've been spouting about Hillary is new. Anyone who takes an interest in these things know all about it and know there's f*ck all to it.

Suddenly you lot are screaming about things which are already known. As soon as it was known charges were about to be filed against Trumps lot. Strange eh?

As for decades long history of criminality, tell us all about it. What have the ever been found guilty of Dav?

Whitewater, murdering Vince Foster, E mails, Benghazi, murdering Seth Rich, running a child abuse business from a Pizza restaurant, selling uranium to russians, what have I forgotten? How many prosecutions Dav? How many guilty verdicts?

All your investigations and the best you could actually come up with was Bill had a blowjob. From someone who wasn't his wife. Just like Ken Starr.

For an outsider, it really is quite frightening, but also amusing, to see what a well oiled 24 hour propaganda machine can do to the minds of seemingly intelligent people.

Anyway Dav. Enough about Hillary. She isn't actually important anymore. She's a failed presidential candidate.

What do you think of the charges brought against three members of Trumps campaign team? For money laundering for Russians. Oh and conspiracy against the United states of America. Among other charges.

BTW. This is the beginning. More people will be charged, and more are helping prosecutors.

Shall we talk about that, or Hillary? I know a lot of people would love us to talk about Hillary instead.

Lisa was completely right.
DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 04:47 - Nov 3 with 5655 viewsHumpty

Heh! This is priceless!

Hillary is not deflecting any criminality. It's not Hillary who is bringing charges you f*cking moron.

It's Robert Mueller. He was appointed special counsel for the US Department of Justice to investigate possible crimes of Trumps presidentail campaign regarding collusion with Russia.

BTW, he was given that role by Rod Rosenstein, the Deputy Attorney General, a man who was appointed by Donald Trump. The actual Attorney General couldn't do his job because he was found out telling lies about meetings with officials of a foreign government. Would you like me to tell you which foreign government that was Dav?

If anyone would like evidence of what 40 years of propaganda can do to an apparently intelligent man's mind, here it is.

Donald Trumps campaign is being investigated by the Department of Justice. For colluding with Russia. Dav thinks it's Hillary deflecting her criminalty.

I rest my case.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2017 4:52]
DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 06:45 - Nov 3 with 5624 viewssquarebear

Old Hillary’s just a nasty piece of work and a bit of a fibber. That’s all. Luckily, with the help of her old man, who used to have quite a high-powered job, she has thus far avoided the courtroom.
DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 07:44 - Nov 3 with 5609 viewsKilkennyjack

Hills stories are so yesterday - as well as being bollox.

Trump story is todays news - and he is going to jail.

Beware of the Risen People

DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 07:51 - Nov 3 with 5607 viewssquarebear

That’s certainly an ingenuous stance you’re taking.
DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 15:40 - Nov 3 with 5541 viewsEbo

DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 01:58 - Nov 3 by Davillin

If you'll attack President Trump and I Crooked Hillary.

I need a good laugh.

Crossbar

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 15:46 - Nov 3 with 5534 viewsicecoldjack

At last, somebody that actually knows what their talking about .
DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 17:59 - Nov 3 with 5491 viewsA_Fans_Dad

You are wasting your time Dav, the people posting against you are either WUMs or totally ignorant of the facts.
Clinto has admitted to spending $12M of DNC money on commssioning the peeing Dossier, she can't see anything wrong with it, beause Trump might have done the same against her.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/11/02/hillary-that-dirty-russian
DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 09:52 - Nov 4 with 5426 viewsHumpty

Dav,

I'd like to apologize for the uncalled for insult.

Whilst I stand by everything I said there was no need to insult you.

Sorry.
DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 10:04 - Nov 4 with 5411 viewsHumpty

DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 17:59 - Nov 3 by A_Fans_Dad

You are wasting your time Dav, the people posting against you are either WUMs or totally ignorant of the facts.
Clinto has admitted to spending $12M of DNC money on commssioning the peeing Dossier, she can't see anything wrong with it, beause Trump might have done the same against her.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/11/02/hillary-that-dirty-russian

Yes.

But you're wrong. The Dems did not commission it.

We've also known about this for ages. The Dems took over funding research that Republicans started. Once again you're telling us something like it's all new and exciting. And getting it wrong.

Anyway, what do you think of members of Trumps team being charged with collusion with Russia? What do you think of so many members of Trump's team lying about their meetings with Russians? eg Donald Trump Junior, Jeff Sessions, Paul Manafort, Mike Flynn, Jared Kushner, George Papadopoulos? Oh and Donald Trump himself. And many others.

Any thoughts?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024