Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Decent find this i reckon 19:40 - Nov 2 with 6871 viewsGaryjack

Never seen footage of this game anywhere previously................

Decent find this i reckon on 20:34 - Nov 2 with 6765 viewsGaryjack

Who was there then?
Decent find this i reckon on 22:45 - Nov 2 with 6646 viewsTNT

Decent find this i reckon on 20:34 - Nov 2 by Garyjack

Who was there then?

Who is in that clip? From left to right, might it be Mahoney, Stanley, Robbie, Speedy, Davies, Ante? Charlo? Saw the home leg, not away.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Decent find this i reckon on 23:08 - Nov 2 with 6614 viewsSwanseajill

Decent find this i reckon on 22:45 - Nov 2 by TNT

Who is in that clip? From left to right, might it be Mahoney, Stanley, Robbie, Speedy, Davies, Ante? Charlo? Saw the home leg, not away.

Same here, great excitement amongst the fans that lasted fo weeks leading up to that game.

And what a great team we had then, all of them playing for the shirt.

Would love to have that buzz in this day and age, but leaving the ground currently is like leaving the cinema after a bad movie"
Decent find this i reckon on 23:51 - Nov 2 with 6564 viewsTNT

Decent find this i reckon on 23:08 - Nov 2 by Swanseajill

Same here, great excitement amongst the fans that lasted fo weeks leading up to that game.

And what a great team we had then, all of them playing for the shirt.

Would love to have that buzz in this day and age, but leaving the ground currently is like leaving the cinema after a bad movie"

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/looking-back-swansea-c

Think I've got the linky to work at last!

Yeah, we've seen some great teams / playing for the shirt over the years, just not for some time.

[Post edited 3 Nov 2017 0:12]

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Decent find this i reckon on 00:32 - Nov 3 with 6513 viewsswan65split

want at that one, but was at the slavia one. unlucky.
Decent find this i reckon on 01:28 - Nov 3 with 6485 viewsbonymine

Decent find this i reckon on 20:34 - Nov 2 by Garyjack

Who was there then?

I went to the Paris game on a Supporter’s Club trip I had just turned 17 the atmosphere was a bit tasty in the Parc des Princes and the ‘gendarmes’ didn’t half enjoy using their batons on us lot.....ouch !!

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Decent find this i reckon on 09:19 - Nov 3 with 6358 viewswhiterock

Decent find this i reckon on 01:28 - Nov 3 by bonymine

I went to the Paris game on a Supporter’s Club trip I had just turned 17 the atmosphere was a bit tasty in the Parc des Princes and the ‘gendarmes’ didn’t half enjoy using their batons on us lot.....ouch !!

Killer trip but brings back memories, , no sleep 'till Broklyn

Swansea to Southampton, Dry, Southampton docks pub, 6 pints in about 35 minutes, nice couple of leisurely ones on board, arriving in Paris with a hangover, most of the day spent sightseeing (bar hoping), then trying to stay awake for the game, good times though
Decent find this i reckon on 18:13 - Nov 3 with 6161 viewsjackson5

Decent find this i reckon on 09:19 - Nov 3 by whiterock

Killer trip but brings back memories, , no sleep 'till Broklyn

Swansea to Southampton, Dry, Southampton docks pub, 6 pints in about 35 minutes, nice couple of leisurely ones on board, arriving in Paris with a hangover, most of the day spent sightseeing (bar hoping), then trying to stay awake for the game, good times though

Brilliant trip i was on this, the late Roy Turpin Supporters Club booked me on this my first long distance trip following the Swans, remember calling on the way to this little french village bus stopping and finding small little french cafe serving beers , owner was ready to shut the doors when the bus pulled up but crowd of us got inside before he could shut the doors , was made welcome when he knew we were Welsh Pity about the score

Women are like elephants. I like to look at 'em, but I wouldn't want to own one. W. C. Fields

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024