Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harriet Harman 17:41 - Nov 3 with 3310 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

With all that is going on?
[Post edited 3 Nov 2017 17:43]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Harriet Harman on 05:08 - Nov 6 with 464 viewsMo_Wives

Harriet Harman on 18:51 - Nov 3 by exiledclaseboy

She repeated the joke as an example of something she complained about some years ago. She wasn’t “telling” the joke in the traditional sense. She obviously didn’t need to repeat it mind.

If someone else had told the joke and she’d complained the same people on here would be accusing her of being a “pee Cee” muppet or something and shouting “IT’S ONLY A JOKE MUN” from the rooftops. Ho f*cking hum.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2017 18:52]

Are you saying that people are using being 'offended' to attack and shut up people they don't agree with?
Well I never...who would have seen that coming?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Harriet Harman on 05:11 - Nov 6 with 463 viewsMo_Wives

Harriet Harman on 20:05 - Nov 3 by londonlisa2001

I'll start out by saying I really don't like Harriet Harman at all.

But I watched This Week yesterday ( as I do every week), and this happened in a segment with a comedian saying that jokes are always acceptable.

Harman said that she'd been accused of being humourless for objecting to certain jokes and gave an example of one of the two jokes she said that had caused her great offence.

She was probably stupid for repeating it, and she was certainly stupid for making any sort of assumption about Andrew Neil, but that was the context.

As much as I think she's an idiot, she is being unfairly portrayed on this matter.

Are you saying that people are using being 'offended' to attack and shut up people they don't agree with?
Well I never...who would have seen that coming?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024