Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harriet Harman 17:41 - Nov 3 with 3311 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

With all that is going on?
[Post edited 3 Nov 2017 17:43]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Harriet Harman on 18:11 - Nov 3 with 2800 viewswhoflungdung

Wouldn't be the first time her and her venal husband have been caught out

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Harriet Harman on 18:16 - Nov 3 with 2785 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Harriet Harman on 18:11 - Nov 3 by whoflungdung

Wouldn't be the first time her and her venal husband have been caught out

I don't know the story on her, but how stupid to you have to be to say anything like that at a time when MPs are under scrutiny?

Sums them all up nicely.

Harriet Harman on 18:17 - Nov 3 with 2780 viewsmonmouth

Harriet Harman on 18:16 - Nov 3 by JACKMANANDBOY

I don't know the story on her, but how stupid to you have to be to say anything like that at a time when MPs are under scrutiny?

Sums them all up nicely.

What did she say?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Harriet Harman on 18:19 - Nov 3 with 2762 viewsDarran

Harriet Harman on 18:17 - Nov 3 by monmouth

What did she say?

A joke about 100 Jews in a Mini. Silly slag she is.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Harriet Harman on 18:28 - Nov 3 with 2750 viewsJack_Meoff

Harriet Harman on 18:17 - Nov 3 by monmouth

What did she say?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05lwklw

Link to the 'gag' on the This Week show.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Harriet Harman on 18:28 - Nov 3 with 2750 viewsmonmouth

Harriet Harman on 18:19 - Nov 3 by Darran

A joke about 100 Jews in a Mini. Silly slag she is.

F*cking hell. I've just seen it. Words fail me.

Harriet Harman on 18:30 - Nov 3 with 2737 viewspikeypaul

Racist scum.

But no doubt the hypocrite prols will back her up and turn a blind eye.

Corbyn will stand by and do nothing.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Harriet Harman on 18:37 - Nov 3 with 2716 viewsJack_Meoff

Harriet Harman on 18:30 - Nov 3 by pikeypaul

Racist scum.

But no doubt the hypocrite prols will back her up and turn a blind eye.

Corbyn will stand by and do nothing.

What's a 'prol?'

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Login to get fewer ads

Harriet Harman on 18:51 - Nov 3 with 2685 viewsexiledclaseboy

She repeated the joke as an example of something she complained about some years ago. She wasn’t “telling” the joke in the traditional sense. She obviously didn’t need to repeat it mind.

If someone else had told the joke and she’d complained the same people on here would be accusing her of being a “pee Cee” muppet or something and shouting “IT’S ONLY A JOKE MUN” from the rooftops. Ho f*cking hum.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2017 18:52]

Poll: Tory leader

Harriet Harman on 18:59 - Nov 3 with 2663 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Harriet Harman on 18:51 - Nov 3 by exiledclaseboy

She repeated the joke as an example of something she complained about some years ago. She wasn’t “telling” the joke in the traditional sense. She obviously didn’t need to repeat it mind.

If someone else had told the joke and she’d complained the same people on here would be accusing her of being a “pee Cee” muppet or something and shouting “IT’S ONLY A JOKE MUN” from the rooftops. Ho f*cking hum.

I'm sure that sort of defence would never happen.

Harriet Harman on 19:01 - Nov 3 with 2658 viewsPlasticSam

Harriet Harman precedes anti-semitic joke with: "People like Andrew say these things are perfectly alright". What could go wrong?

Andrew Neil was not best pleased!
Harriet Harman on 19:05 - Nov 3 with 2640 viewsexiledclaseboy

Harriet Harman on 19:01 - Nov 3 by PlasticSam

Harriet Harman precedes anti-semitic joke with: "People like Andrew say these things are perfectly alright". What could go wrong?

Andrew Neil was not best pleased!

I can’t imagine he was.

Poll: Tory leader

Harriet Harman on 19:27 - Nov 3 with 2574 viewsdickythorpe

She's put a joke in her autobiog about a Paki under a grill.

Anyway, the jokes wether you like them or not are in abundance in every pub, playground, workplace, foundry,changing room up and down the land.

Don't pretend otherwise.

Sometimes the joke teller is "pushing it" for devillment. I've heard worse mind.
Harriet Harman on 19:30 - Nov 3 with 2564 viewsmonmouth

How dare you tell me how I would react? You are Harriet Harman aren't you! Away with you and your offensive jokes.

No, be quiet.

Whatever she was thinking she must have been out of her f*cking mind to do that in the way she did.

Harriet Harman on 20:05 - Nov 3 with 2521 viewslondonlisa2001

Harriet Harman on 19:30 - Nov 3 by monmouth

How dare you tell me how I would react? You are Harriet Harman aren't you! Away with you and your offensive jokes.

No, be quiet.

Whatever she was thinking she must have been out of her f*cking mind to do that in the way she did.

I'll start out by saying I really don't like Harriet Harman at all.

But I watched This Week yesterday ( as I do every week), and this happened in a segment with a comedian saying that jokes are always acceptable.

Harman said that she'd been accused of being humourless for objecting to certain jokes and gave an example of one of the two jokes she said that had caused her great offence.

She was probably stupid for repeating it, and she was certainly stupid for making any sort of assumption about Andrew Neil, but that was the context.

As much as I think she's an idiot, she is being unfairly portrayed on this matter.
Harriet Harman on 20:52 - Nov 3 with 2471 viewsFlashberryjack

Harriet Harman on 20:05 - Nov 3 by londonlisa2001

But I watched This Week yesterday ( as I do every week), and this happened in a segment with a comedian saying that jokes are always acceptable.

Harman said that she'd been accused of being humourless for objecting to certain jokes and gave an example of one of the two jokes she said that had caused her great offence.

She was probably stupid for repeating it, and she was certainly stupid for making any sort of assumption about Andrew Neil, but that was the context.

As much as I think she's an idiot, she is being unfairly portrayed on this matter.

"with a comedian saying that jokes are always acceptable"

To be fair the comedian did say "in context "

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Harriet Harman on 22:32 - Nov 3 with 2397 viewsmonmouth

Harriet Harman on 20:05 - Nov 3 by londonlisa2001

Your 'stupid' must equal my 'out of her mind'. I'm not pillorying her for anything other than gross lunacy, given how long she has been knocking around in politics. I couldn't believe she was saying it, even as I watched her saying it.

Harriet Harman on 22:38 - Nov 3 with 2389 viewsDr_Winston

Harriet Harman on 22:32 - Nov 3 by monmouth

Your 'stupid' must equal my 'out of her mind'. I'm not pillorying her for anything other than gross lunacy, given how long she has been knocking around in politics. I couldn't believe she was saying it, even as I watched her saying it.

It's all a bit depressing isn't it?

These are the highest offices in the land, and those hoping to fill them. To see each and every slot filled with hapless f*ckwits like Harman, Abbott, Corbyn, May, Hammond and the like is enough to make the urge to do a Fawkes quite attractive.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Harriet Harman on 22:45 - Nov 3 with 2375 viewsmonmouth

Harriet Harman on 22:38 - Nov 3 by Dr_Winston

It's all a bit depressing isn't it?

These are the highest offices in the land, and those hoping to fill them. To see each and every slot filled with hapless f*ckwits like Harman, Abbott, Corbyn, May, Hammond and the like is enough to make the urge to do a Fawkes quite attractive.

Add in:

Johnson, Gove, Fox, Davis, Thornberry, Leadsom, McDonnell, Cable, Alexander.

I don't even know the other shadow erks. It's by some distance the worst bunch of absolute nowts of my lifetime.

Harriet Harman on 22:48 - Nov 3 with 2374 viewsDr_Winston

Harriet Harman on 22:45 - Nov 3 by monmouth

Add in:

I don't even know the other shadow erks. It's by some distance the worst bunch of absolute nowts of my lifetime.

Quite.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Harriet Harman on 08:58 - Nov 4 with 2297 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Add in:

When you list them all it is really depressing.

Harriet Harman on 09:09 - Nov 4 with 2284 viewsMrSwerve

Add in:

The shadow defence secretary (Nia Griffith) was my old French teacher at school. She couldn't control a class let alone the UK defence office.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Harriet Harman on 09:19 - Nov 4 with 2275 viewsWarwickHunt

Harriet Harman on 08:58 - Nov 4 by JACKMANANDBOY

When you list them all it is really depressing.

Barnier, Merkel, Macron & co. must struggle to keep a straight face meeting the halfwits.
Harriet Harman on 17:57 - Nov 5 with 2131 viewstrampie

What Harriet said was terrible, absolutely awful.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Harriet Harman on 19:30 - Nov 5 with 2071 viewstrampie

She truly butchered that joke.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024