Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The importance of the FA cup 20:32 - Nov 3 with 3921 viewsAguycalledJack

First round proper this weekend.

Whilst the big teams tend to overlook this cup unless they have nothing else to play for, the importance of the cup should not be underestimated for the lower tier clubs or clubs like the swans.

Watching Hyde v MK Dons.

BBC radio 2 ran a story earlier that Hyde would after paying bills etc clear a total of circa
£150, 000 from ticket sales and tv revenue.

I love the cup. Long may it continue.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2017 20:33]
The importance of the FA cup on 20:35 - Nov 3 with 3913 viewsAguycalledJack

1- 0 MKDons. But Hyde growing into the game.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2017 20:35]
The importance of the FA cup on 20:48 - Nov 3 with 3889 viewsSgorioFruit

Tomorrow the late kick off is Newport County against league one 15th placed Walsall.
Should be a cracker.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The importance of the FA cup on 20:58 - Nov 3 with 3871 viewsAguycalledJack

This is what it’s all about.
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:15 - Nov 3 with 3852 viewsSgorioFruit

The importance of the FA cup on 20:48 - Nov 3 by SgorioFruit

Tomorrow the late kick off is Newport County against league one 15th placed Walsall.
Should be a cracker.

5:15pm KO i forgot to add
[Post edited 3 Nov 2017 21:19]

The importance of the FA cup on 09:07 - Nov 4 with 3780 viewsPegojack

I'd like us to try and do well in the cup, and by that I mean play mostly first team players at all times.
I know there's a risk of injury, but I think that's out-weighed in our present situation by the need to get everyone comfortable with playing with one another in competitive matches, and to get some morale boosting victories under the belt. It's the only competition the first team is left in apart from the Premier League, so let's get some momentum going; the last thing we need is another Oxford United.
The importance of the FA cup on 09:45 - Nov 4 with 3763 viewsjack247

The importance of the FA cup on 09:07 - Nov 4 by Pegojack

I'd like us to try and do well in the cup, and by that I mean play mostly first team players at all times.
I know there's a risk of injury, but I think that's out-weighed in our present situation by the need to get everyone comfortable with playing with one another in competitive matches, and to get some morale boosting victories under the belt. It's the only competition the first team is left in apart from the Premier League, so let's get some momentum going; the last thing we need is another Oxford United.

The club couldn’t care less about the fa cup mate, it’s hard to blame them, very few PL clubs take it seriously until their fringe players manage to get them to the quarter finals.

From a fans point of view, I’m with you totally. I can see why the club aren’t overly bothered though and I wouldn’t hold your breath.
The importance of the FA cup on 12:30 - Nov 4 with 3732 viewswestwalesed

The importance of the FA cup on 09:07 - Nov 4 by Pegojack

So bizarre. On my way to the game. Reading this on the train from West Wales, just pulled into Carmarthen. First person who got on the train was wearing an Oxford United top!!!!!!

I concur about importance of FA Cup

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The importance of the FA cup on 12:33 - Nov 4 with 3726 viewsLeonWasGod

I love the cups. Laudrup's was right about them - they can give you your best memories.
Login to get fewer ads

The importance of the FA cup on 13:35 - Nov 4 with 3703 viewstheloneranger

Watching Shaw Lane v Mansfield on BT Sport

1-1 Halftime

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The importance of the FA cup on 14:33 - Nov 4 with 3674 viewstheloneranger

The importance of the FA cup on 13:35 - Nov 4 by theloneranger

Watching Shaw Lane v Mansfield on BT Sport

1-1 Halftime

Final score 3-1 Mansfield.

Nice to see ex Swan Paul Raynor in the dugout for Mansfield

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The importance of the FA cup on 19:59 - Nov 4 with 3640 viewsSgorioFruit

NEWPORT COUNTY 2-1 Walsall

well done County

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024