Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report 10:15 - Nov 4 with 9796 viewsBrynCartwright

We are all doomed with this idiot in charge at the White House.

This is the single greatest thing I have against the orange buffoon.

His disregard for overwhelming scientific evidence and withdrawal from the Paris accord makes him laughable.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41868878

Discuss

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 17:43 - Nov 4 with 1097 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Dav, you are wasting your time ,as are the others.
They believe because they want to believe, it has become the new religion.
If they actually did some research of there own they might just learn something, but it is all repeating MSM "sound bytes" with them.
I tried to show them some real data, but they just do not want know.
And that especially applies to you Lisa, you spout non scientific bullshit, it is all emotive angst for something that is not happening or has not happened before.
I remember the last time we discussed this topic and you ended up basically saying you couldn't care less one way or the other and couldn't be bothered.
And yet here you are again slating Trump for putting his Country before UN Agenda 21, Sustainability and Globalisation.
I expect that you are also dumb enought to believe that Wind Power is a good thing.

Give it up Dav, we know the truth and that is good enough.
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 17:50 - Nov 4 with 1095 viewslondonlisa2001

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 17:43 - Nov 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Dav, you are wasting your time ,as are the others.
They believe because they want to believe, it has become the new religion.
If they actually did some research of there own they might just learn something, but it is all repeating MSM "sound bytes" with them.
I tried to show them some real data, but they just do not want know.
And that especially applies to you Lisa, you spout non scientific bullshit, it is all emotive angst for something that is not happening or has not happened before.
I remember the last time we discussed this topic and you ended up basically saying you couldn't care less one way or the other and couldn't be bothered.
And yet here you are again slating Trump for putting his Country before UN Agenda 21, Sustainability and Globalisation.
I expect that you are also dumb enought to believe that Wind Power is a good thing.

Give it up Dav, we know the truth and that is good enough.

Yeah whatever. Me, virtually every scientist on the planet, and now 13 separate federal agencies.

But you and Dav know best.

And you call me dumb? Lol.
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 17:56 - Nov 4 with 1090 viewsA_Fans_Dad

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 17:50 - Nov 4 by londonlisa2001

Yeah whatever. Me, virtually every scientist on the planet, and now 13 separate federal agencies.

But you and Dav know best.

And you call me dumb? Lol.

No, I actually call you Brainwashed, but also Dumb because you do not know it and can't be bothered to look for yourself.
So I won't bother trying again.
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 17:59 - Nov 4 with 1087 viewsHighjack

After todays performance I would welcome being wiped out in a giant flood so I'm off to burn some pandas.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 18:02 - Nov 4 with 1081 viewslondonlisa2001

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 17:56 - Nov 4 by A_Fans_Dad

No, I actually call you Brainwashed, but also Dumb because you do not know it and can't be bothered to look for yourself.
So I won't bother trying again.

No. You said I was dumb. Read it again if you don't believe me.

But Trump's anti climate change stance is to do with money and his supporter base - nothing to do with science. You are the one that can't see that.

Ho hum. Their car industry can fall even further behind the Germans and Japanese as the consumer moves to electric. And their coal industry can suffer as well as we all switch to other forms of power generation. The UK recently generated more power from renewables than from fossil fuels for the first time. Good news don't you think?
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 18:23 - Nov 4 with 1073 viewsA_Fans_Dad

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 18:02 - Nov 4 by londonlisa2001

No. You said I was dumb. Read it again if you don't believe me.

But Trump's anti climate change stance is to do with money and his supporter base - nothing to do with science. You are the one that can't see that.

Ho hum. Their car industry can fall even further behind the Germans and Japanese as the consumer moves to electric. And their coal industry can suffer as well as we all switch to other forms of power generation. The UK recently generated more power from renewables than from fossil fuels for the first time. Good news don't you think?

Yes I called you dumb, because where Climate is concerned you are.
"The UK recently generated more power from renewables than from fossil fuels"
And you actually believe that Green bullshit propaganda?
Can you quote what few minutes or hours when that happened please?
Or perhaps you are not aware that you can watch it for yourself, your ignorance about this is the same as it is about Trump, Clinton & Climate Change.
Wind and Solar are going to be dead & buried once the Subsidies stop, just like EVs.
See
http://www.gridwatch.templar.co.uk/

You do know that they class Wood Burning as "Renewable", which is more polluting than Coal, let alone Gas.
TRy looking here to see real time Power usage and for every week month and year.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 18:25]
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 18:29 - Nov 4 with 1069 viewslondonlisa2001

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 18:23 - Nov 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes I called you dumb, because where Climate is concerned you are.
"The UK recently generated more power from renewables than from fossil fuels"
And you actually believe that Green bullshit propaganda?
Can you quote what few minutes or hours when that happened please?
Or perhaps you are not aware that you can watch it for yourself, your ignorance about this is the same as it is about Trump, Clinton & Climate Change.
Wind and Solar are going to be dead & buried once the Subsidies stop, just like EVs.
See

You do know that they class Wood Burning as "Renewable", which is more polluting than Coal, let alone Gas.
TRy looking here to see real time Power usage and for every week month and year.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 18:25]

I'm not going to say on a public forum why I know so much more about this than you do. But I do.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. It's actually laughable.

But thanks for the link. Snigger.
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 18:40 - Nov 4 with 1059 viewsA_Fans_Dad

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 18:29 - Nov 4 by londonlisa2001

I'm not going to say on a public forum why I know so much more about this than you do. But I do.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. It's actually laughable.

But thanks for the link. Snigger.

There you go again with the condescending, I am so superior to you bull shit.
So why don't you blind me with some Facts if you know so much.
Because if you want some Facts on how crap renewables are I can provide them.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 18:40]
Login to get fewer ads

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 18:42 - Nov 4 with 1053 viewslondonlisa2001

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 18:40 - Nov 4 by A_Fans_Dad

No. I didn't say I was superior. I responded to your condescension in calling me dumb and your little link.
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 18:45 - Nov 4 with 1049 viewsA_Fans_Dad

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 18:42 - Nov 4 by londonlisa2001

No. I didn't say I was superior. I responded to your condescension in calling me dumb and your little link.

Facts!
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 18:51 - Nov 4 with 1044 viewsishootpeople

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 18:40 - Nov 4 by A_Fans_Dad

You are funny :)
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 18:52 - Nov 4 with 1043 viewslondonlisa2001

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 18:45 - Nov 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Facts!

Read the report as a starter. Stop believing the nonsense from those whose political power derives from the world's obsession and reliance with non renewable power sources.

Why do you believe you know more than hugely qualified scientists who have spent tens of thousands of hours on this stuff?

What is your scientific background or work experience that allows you to deem them wrong? And Trump, a simpleton if ever there was one, right? What makes you think that right wing propaganda sites know more than the collective belief and research of academia?

Just listen to yourself. And you think I'm condescending?
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 18:52 - Nov 4 with 1042 viewsA_Fans_Dad

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 18:51 - Nov 4 by ishootpeople

You are funny :)

So do you have some Facts to present then?
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 18:55 - Nov 4 with 1040 viewsJack_Meoff

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 12:45 - Nov 4 by LeonWasGod

Thing is there was plenty of work going and awareness of this long before it became popularised and then governments jumped on it and saw it as a way to raise revenues.

I can understand why people are bored of it in the news and cynical, but to write it off as rubbish because you don't trust the government is nonsensical.

It's like saying you don't believe war happens because governments profit out of it, despite obvious evidence that it does.

Slight aside - we know that governments are duplicitous sh*tebags who wage war for profit, yet we're to trust them when it comes to funding studies on particular agendas? Seems a tad contradictory is all.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 18:58 - Nov 4 with 1035 viewslondonlisa2001

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 18:55 - Nov 4 by Jack_Meoff

Slight aside - we know that governments are duplicitous sh*tebags who wage war for profit, yet we're to trust them when it comes to funding studies on particular agendas? Seems a tad contradictory is all.

They justify many wars because of the obsession with fossil fuel. If that obsession fades away, there's an awful lot of wars that won't happen, and money that won't be made,
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 19:12 - Nov 4 with 1027 viewsA_Fans_Dad

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 18:52 - Nov 4 by londonlisa2001

Read the report as a starter. Stop believing the nonsense from those whose political power derives from the world's obsession and reliance with non renewable power sources.

Why do you believe you know more than hugely qualified scientists who have spent tens of thousands of hours on this stuff?

What is your scientific background or work experience that allows you to deem them wrong? And Trump, a simpleton if ever there was one, right? What makes you think that right wing propaganda sites know more than the collective belief and research of academia?

Just listen to yourself. And you think I'm condescending?

No, I am not talking about the report, you have changed the subject.
You said
"I'm not going to say on a public forum why I know so much more about this than you do. But I do.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. It's actually laughable."

So as you know so much more than me and I have absolutley no idea what I am talking about, please provide us with some facts about how good renewables are.
Please Educate me.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 19:16]
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 19:20 - Nov 4 with 1019 viewslondonlisa2001

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 19:12 - Nov 4 by A_Fans_Dad

You said
"I'm not going to say on a public forum why I know so much more about this than you do. But I do.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. It's actually laughable."

So as you know so much more than me and I have absolutley no idea what I am talking about, please provide us with some facts about how good renewables are.
Please Educate me.

I haven't changed the subject. The discussion was about climate change and you decided for whatever reason to single me out to call me dumb (while blowing smoke up Davillin's backside) and say I had no idea what I was talking about and my entire stance was based on emotion.

You then proceeded to provide a link to live grid reporting in a condescending fashion.

I told you that I have no interest in telling you why I know about it on a public forum and pointed out that your position, which is contrary to scientific consensus is laughable.
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 19:42 - Nov 4 with 1000 viewsJack_Meoff

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 18:58 - Nov 4 by londonlisa2001

They justify many wars because of the obsession with fossil fuel. If that obsession fades away, there's an awful lot of wars that won't happen, and money that won't be made,

That last comma has been tantalising me for the best part of an hour Lisa. I can’t work out if it should be a full stop or if your post is unfinished

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 19:51 - Nov 4 with 997 viewslondonlisa2001

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 19:42 - Nov 4 by Jack_Meoff

That last comma has been tantalising me for the best part of an hour Lisa. I can’t work out if it should be a full stop or if your post is unfinished

Lol. Inability to type on iPad.
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 20:30 - Nov 4 with 977 viewsDavillin

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 19:12 - Nov 4 by A_Fans_Dad

You said

Please Educate me.

Dad, you strongly advise me of the futility of changing her mind, but you continue to try. So I'll return the favour -- don't waste your time trying to change her mind.

As I read her posts, i see in my mind's eye all of the cliché-ridden arguments of the rest of the know-it-all crowd who get everything they "know" from a biased media who get everything they "know" from a biased bunch of slaves to government subsidies and their need to retain their sinecures.

Remember this, Dad. We cannot defeat the cliché; and we cannot defeat the closed mind. Both existing side-by-side in the same brain can withstand the truth as no other can.

I reverse-advise you on this, too -- find consolation with me in knowing the truth.

And this: There is a small coterie on here who try to win arguments by changing the subject, or by avoiding it, or by mis-quoting you, or re-creating their opponents' arguments as straw men for them, and then attacking that; and they are quite good at it.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 20:48 - Nov 4 with 960 viewsHighjack

Deforestation has a far greater effect on climate change than emissions. More vegetation on this planet would remove CO2 from the atmosphere.
But you can't tax the ordinary folk for deforestation.
So the focus is always entirely on emissions.
And the taxpayer gets punished.
We're all in this together.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 20:49 - Nov 4 with 960 viewslondonlisa2001

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 20:30 - Nov 4 by Davillin

Dad, you strongly advise me of the futility of changing her mind, but you continue to try. So I'll return the favour -- don't waste your time trying to change her mind.

As I read her posts, i see in my mind's eye all of the cliché-ridden arguments of the rest of the know-it-all crowd who get everything they "know" from a biased media who get everything they "know" from a biased bunch of slaves to government subsidies and their need to retain their sinecures.

Remember this, Dad. We cannot defeat the cliché; and we cannot defeat the closed mind. Both existing side-by-side in the same brain can withstand the truth as no other can.

I reverse-advise you on this, too -- find consolation with me in knowing the truth.

And this: There is a small coterie on here who try to win arguments by changing the subject, or by avoiding it, or by mis-quoting you, or re-creating their opponents' arguments as straw men for them, and then attacking that; and they are quite good at it.

You and Trump , Davillin. You and Trump.

What spectacular company you keep.
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 21:02 - Nov 4 with 952 viewsDavillin

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 20:48 - Nov 4 by Highjack

Deforestation has a far greater effect on climate change than emissions. More vegetation on this planet would remove CO2 from the atmosphere.

Brilliant in every point you make. Thanks.

One observation not often made is that without CO2, there would be no life as we know it on earth.

Also, vegetation does not only remove CO2, but converts it to oxygen essential for animal life to exist.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 21:17 - Nov 4 with 938 viewslondonlisa2001

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 20:48 - Nov 4 by Highjack

Deforestation is also man made.

The point is not what causes the issue, which is a combination of factors, (deforestation is said to account for about 15% of emissions) but that the issue exists.

The orange idiot maintains that there is no issue and it is an invention of the Chinese to hurt American manufacturing. Because he is a moron.
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 21:49 - Nov 4 with 918 viewsJack_Meoff

Seeing as we'll all be needing to look at property around the Mount Ararat area rather soon, I'll stick my head above the pulpit.

As ever, money is the issue. Not the concept of money itself, but what we've allowed it to become, and be enslaved by. Money isn't a commodity. it's not a gallon of fuel, a bag of potatoes, a tin of tomato soup, or an iPhone. It's a medium of exchange - the clue lies on the notes we use every day. 'I promise to pay the bearer on demand the sum of....' A promissory note. It's not a commodity in and of itself.

Money has evolved from a medium of exchange to a form of total enslavement. It's not a commodity. It holds no intrinsic value of itself. Yet we're all beholden to an usurious system that is robbing us all blind.

This isn't new - check out what CH Douglas (thank you Lohengrin) was writing in the 20s and 30s. And it wouldn't have been new then.

http://www.socred.org/index.php/

Read 'The Monopoly of Credit' as a starting point.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 21:51]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024