Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report 10:15 - Nov 4 with 9699 viewsBrynCartwright

We are all doomed with this idiot in charge at the White House.

This is the single greatest thing I have against the orange buffoon.

His disregard for overwhelming scientific evidence and withdrawal from the Paris accord makes him laughable.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41868878

Discuss

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 22:14 - Nov 9 with 950 viewsploppy

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 21:43 - Nov 9 by E20Jack

You mean stuff you don't understand? Just like the stuff you didn't understand on the race thread and said (amazingy) the only difference between races was melanin production? I like you as a poster but you don't half jump the gun and say such stupid things with such little knowledge on the subject, which is disappointing. Your argument boiled down to ''yum yum, it's fine'' not so long ago with no reply when questioned.

We are certainly not designed to eat meat. In order to do so we have to clean it and cook it - not to mention kill it in un-natural ways using tools that we were not born with. If we were designed to eat meat then it wouldn't be so damaging to our health and we wouldn't have to go to these lengths to make the eating of it something that will not make us immediately sick. this is without even mentioning the fact that we naturally have empathy for what you would call our ''prey'', we have to do it behind closed doors because the sight of killing these animals makes us sick and feel uneasy - not hungry. A lion would be stimulated by the sight of blood.

Protease is to break down protein - not meat. Animals all get their protein from the same source - plants. Molars? please don't talk to me about human molars. Our molars are not similar to carnivore molars, they are far more similar to the animals that use them to eat fruit, nuts and other hard foods - they most certainly are not designed to tear through skin and raw flesh. Stereoscopic vision is found in plant eating monkeys, it is designed so they can gauge the length of branches and how far away they are, they need to see depth.

If you wish to talk about what herbivores and carnivores have, then let me run you through a few:-

Meat-eaters: have claws or other natural body adaptation to kill.
Herbivores: no claws or other natural body adaptation to kill.
Humans: no claws or other natural body adaptation to kill.

Meat-eaters: have no skin pores and perspire through the tongue
Herbivores: perspire through skin pores
Humans: perspire through skin pores

Meat-eaters: have sharp front teeth for tearing, with no flat molar teeth for grinding
Herbivores: no sharp front teeth, but flat rear molars for grinding
Humans: no sharp front teeth, but flat rear molars for grinding

Meat-eaters: have intestinal tract that is only 3 times their body length so that rapidly decaying meat can pass through quickly
Herbivores: have intestinal tract 10-12 times their body length.
Humans: have intestinal tract 10-12 times their body length.

Meat-eaters: have strong hydrochloric acid in stomach to digest meat
Herbivores: have stomach acid that is 20 times weaker than that of a meat-eater
Humans: have stomach acid that is 20 times weaker than that of a meat-eater

Meat-eaters: salivary glands in mouth not needed to pre-digest grains and fruits.
Herbivores: well-developed salivary glands which are necessary to pre-digest grains and fruits
Humans: well-developed salivary glands, which are necessary to pre-digest, grains and fruits

Meat-eaters: have acid saliva with no enzyme ptyalin to pre-digest grains
Herbivores: have alkaline saliva with ptyalin to pre-digest grains
Humans: have alkaline saliva with ptyalin to pre-digest grains

Want me to continue or do you want to go back to saying yum yum, its fine?

We CAN eat small amounts of meat under the right conditions (cleaned, prepared, cooked) but we are not designed to. That much is blindingly obvious. We are derived from apes (who all have canines) and are clearly all largely on a plant based diet, drawing on foods they can pick up with their (our) hands.

Research suggests that meat eating probably began by scavenging and eating the leftovers that carnivores had left behind (in survival situations). However, our bodies have never adapted to it. To this day, meat eaters have a higher incidence of heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and other problems. It is not natural, not good for us and not designed for us.

It is no coincidence that the world is in an epidemic of dietary related illness. But yum yum eh? Ignorance is bliss. Deaf dumb and blind....
[Post edited 9 Nov 2017 22:06]

What about Vitamin B12 which is essential to the human nervous system? Do you know where we get it from?

Also - were humans designed?
[Post edited 9 Nov 2017 22:16]
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 22:18 - Nov 9 with 940 viewsE20Jack

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 22:14 - Nov 9 by ploppy

What about Vitamin B12 which is essential to the human nervous system? Do you know where we get it from?

Also - were humans designed?
[Post edited 9 Nov 2017 22:16]

B12 is found in dirt essentially. Due to the fact we clean our vegetables and ground based roots is why it is no longer found in vegetables. Meat tends to have it due to the fact that animals eat plants from the ground, complete with dirt. However due to factory farming of animals that eat pre prepared grain and not plants with dirt and B12 not even meat eaters are getting enough. The majority of people that are B12 deficient are meat eaters.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 22:51 - Nov 9 with 917 viewsploppy

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 22:18 - Nov 9 by E20Jack

B12 is found in dirt essentially. Due to the fact we clean our vegetables and ground based roots is why it is no longer found in vegetables. Meat tends to have it due to the fact that animals eat plants from the ground, complete with dirt. However due to factory farming of animals that eat pre prepared grain and not plants with dirt and B12 not even meat eaters are getting enough. The majority of people that are B12 deficient are meat eaters.

Hmmm.

Yes, meat eaters can be B12 deficient, but this is normally due to other factors.

You might want to read this also
http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/78/1/131.long
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 22:56 - Nov 9 with 916 viewsE20Jack

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 22:51 - Nov 9 by ploppy

Hmmm.

Yes, meat eaters can be B12 deficient, but this is normally due to other factors.

You might want to read this also
http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/78/1/131.long

Animals cannot create B12 and it is not naturally present in their bodies. They get it from bacteria in the ground - the same place we would normally get our food from if it wasnt for modern washing of the plants and vegetation.

I have studied it relentlessly, links probably won't teach me anything I don't already know, have debunked or independently researched and varified - but will always give it a try.

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 22:59 - Nov 9 with 912 viewsE20Jack

After reading your link that obviously is not what we are discussing.

We have established that B12 comes from dirt and not produced or found naturally in animals, so vegetarians having less B12 than meat eaters is a food preparation issue - not a natural issue.

Both meat eaters and non meat eaters get their B12 from the same original source - plant based dirt. Meat eaters however have bypassed the deficiency due to the fact that some animals still have it dispersed through their body after eating non cleaned food. It is not the meat that is the source - it is the plant based dirt. You are essentially filtering your minerals through a dead carcass as opposed to getting it from the original source as intended.

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 23:01 - Nov 9 with 908 viewsploppy

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 22:56 - Nov 9 by E20Jack

Animals cannot create B12 and it is not naturally present in their bodies. They get it from bacteria in the ground - the same place we would normally get our food from if it wasnt for modern washing of the plants and vegetation.

I have studied it relentlessly, links probably won't teach me anything I don't already know, have debunked or independently researched and varified - but will always give it a try.

I don't know if you've mentioned it earlier in the thread but are you a vegetarian or a vegan?

BTW, the article I quoted was in response to your claim that more meat eaters are B12 deficient.
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 23:03 - Nov 9 with 903 viewsE20Jack

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 23:01 - Nov 9 by ploppy

I don't know if you've mentioned it earlier in the thread but are you a vegetarian or a vegan?

BTW, the article I quoted was in response to your claim that more meat eaters are B12 deficient.

I am a vegan.

More meat eaters are B12 deficient, but that is simply because there is more of them to start with. I absolutely back the fact that there is a higher % of vegans and vegetarians B12 deficient - but that is because of modern food preparation, not because they don't eat meat.

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 03:48 - Nov 10 with 861 viewsLeonWasGod

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 22:59 - Nov 9 by E20Jack

After reading your link that obviously is not what we are discussing.

We have established that B12 comes from dirt and not produced or found naturally in animals, so vegetarians having less B12 than meat eaters is a food preparation issue - not a natural issue.

Both meat eaters and non meat eaters get their B12 from the same original source - plant based dirt. Meat eaters however have bypassed the deficiency due to the fact that some animals still have it dispersed through their body after eating non cleaned food. It is not the meat that is the source - it is the plant based dirt. You are essentially filtering your minerals through a dead carcass as opposed to getting it from the original source as intended.

Dirt / soil / clay also use to be eaten on it's own too, like natures own mineral supplement if you like. Nomadic tribes still do and it's common in some parts of the US, particularly by pregnant women who get cravings for additional minerals. Does wonders for the gut flora apparently, as ours has been hammered by the lack of variety in food an over-emphasis on dairy.
Login to get fewer ads

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 07:48 - Nov 10 with 837 viewsE20Jack

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 03:48 - Nov 10 by LeonWasGod

Dirt / soil / clay also use to be eaten on it's own too, like natures own mineral supplement if you like. Nomadic tribes still do and it's common in some parts of the US, particularly by pregnant women who get cravings for additional minerals. Does wonders for the gut flora apparently, as ours has been hammered by the lack of variety in food an over-emphasis on dairy.

Thanks for that Leon, I had not made the connection between pregnant women craving dirt, but that makes sense now. I read not so long ago that due to the lack of B12 now found in meat due to animals food being sanitised they inject it directly into the flesh as part of the process. Its common.

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 03:59 - Nov 11 with 789 viewsishootpeople

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 07:48 - Nov 10 by E20Jack

Thanks for that Leon, I had not made the connection between pregnant women craving dirt, but that makes sense now. I read not so long ago that due to the lack of B12 now found in meat due to animals food being sanitised they inject it directly into the flesh as part of the process. Its common.

From reading your posts you just seem to suck the fun out of life.
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 04:04 - Nov 11 with 787 viewsE20Jack

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 03:59 - Nov 11 by ishootpeople

From reading your posts you just seem to suck the fun out of life.

Because I don't contribute to the torture and murder of billions of sentient animals completely unnecessarily?

What a bizarre view.

It is a sad world where someone thinks of violence as a source of great fun in life. Do you know pigs are more intelligent than dogs? Can you imagine someone taking a load of dogs, sticking them in a cage so they can barely move for months, then boiling them alive before hand to remove the hair, then slitting their throats until they bleed to death?... All just to eat their flesh when there are plenty of other foods readily available, far more suited to human consumption where we do not need to have a victim?

I watched this earlier. The beautiful mind and nature of a human before it gets corrupted by government, corporations and violent tradition, who do you think is happier?:-

Would you take your children to watch animals get their skin removed alive for coats and accessories? Screaming in agony as the skin is pulled from their bodies? Do you think they would view it as fun? Pigs getting gassed alive? Screaming as they burn from the inside out as it reacts in their lungs and creates acid? Reckon they would giggle to see these animals suffer like that? Would it make them hungry or repulsed? I think we both know the answer.

Ask yourself why.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2017 4:31]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024