Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UFC 217 10:51 - Nov 4 with 3265 viewsswanjackal

One of the better cards for a PPV for a while. Some very good fights tonight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

UFC 217 on 13:21 - Nov 4 with 3245 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Having it in the East Coast will help too.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

UFC 217 on 13:45 - Nov 4 with 3236 viewscsf

I don't follow it like I used to so I don't know how Bisping/Pierre will go. When I was following it well, Pierre was touted as one of the best ever. But I'm guessing the step up and the huge long layoff is going to have a big impact. When I've looked at the weigh in Bisping looks a lot bigger.
UFC 217 on 14:13 - Nov 4 with 3228 viewsswanjackal

UFC 217 on 13:45 - Nov 4 by csf

I don't follow it like I used to so I don't know how Bisping/Pierre will go. When I was following it well, Pierre was touted as one of the best ever. But I'm guessing the step up and the huge long layoff is going to have a big impact. When I've looked at the weigh in Bisping looks a lot bigger.

GSP is a bit of a freak, but I feel Bisping will be a bit too strong. Bisping isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I actually like him, more so towards the twilight of his career. Abrasive, arrogant, but always game, has a decent podcast too.

Garbrandt v Dillashaw, on paper should be a fun fight, as should Wonderboy v Masvidal. A very stacked card tonight, even through the prelims.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

UFC 217 on 02:15 - Nov 5 with 3194 viewscsf

UFC 217 on 14:13 - Nov 4 by swanjackal

GSP is a bit of a freak, but I feel Bisping will be a bit too strong. Bisping isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I actually like him, more so towards the twilight of his career. Abrasive, arrogant, but always game, has a decent podcast too.

Garbrandt v Dillashaw, on paper should be a fun fight, as should Wonderboy v Masvidal. A very stacked card tonight, even through the prelims.

Just woken up, body still thinks I'm in Nepal = handy for UFC events!! Looks like i've timed it well.
UFC 217 on 07:13 - Nov 5 with 3168 viewsswanjackal

UFC 217 on 02:15 - Nov 5 by csf

Just woken up, body still thinks I'm in Nepal = handy for UFC events!! Looks like i've timed it well.

Well not one single prediction correct for me in the title fights. Although not shocked with the Pierre and Dillashaw wins, the Namajunas win was unbelievable, never saw that happening. Awesome card, two of the best knockouts this year in St Preux and the Brazilian fella in the opening fight in the prelims.

UFC 217 on 08:16 - Nov 5 with 3147 viewscsf

UFC 217 on 07:13 - Nov 5 by swanjackal

Well not one single prediction correct for me in the title fights. Although not shocked with the Pierre and Dillashaw wins, the Namajunas win was unbelievable, never saw that happening. Awesome card, two of the best knockouts this year in St Preux and the Brazilian fella in the opening fight in the prelims.

Missed the Costa Hendricks fight but saw the rest. Thought Namajunas was excellent against Jedrzejczyk. All I knew was the Polish girl had been dominating her class for a while, RN wasn't intimidated at all, and came off very well after the fight.

Gutted for Bisping as I thought he'd done well to get where he is towards the ned of his career, but GSP looked very good and stopped the fight before Bispings cardio could make much of a difference
UFC 217 on 09:38 - Nov 5 with 3128 viewsDrGonzo

Mental night. Quite nice to see all the titles changing hands, very impressive wins for the new champions. Interesting to see where GSP goes from here.
UFC 217 on 13:54 - Nov 5 with 3083 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

UFC 217 on 09:38 - Nov 5 by DrGonzo

Mental night. Quite nice to see all the titles changing hands, very impressive wins for the new champions. Interesting to see where GSP goes from here.

Probably straight to the bathroom to take a piss test. He looked huge. He looked very talented too. Him vs Whittaker will be very fun.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

UFC 217 on 21:56 - Nov 7 with 3015 viewsDrGonzo

UFC 217 on 13:54 - Nov 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Probably straight to the bathroom to take a piss test. He looked huge. He looked very talented too. Him vs Whittaker will be very fun.

I'd love to see him against Whittaker. Anyone against Whittaker would be good, he's a way off after the injury from the Romero fight though.

Joe Rogan and Shaub chatting on the latest podcast. Saying GSP could fight Conor if he beats Ferguson (rumoured for March).
UFC 217 on 05:03 - Nov 8 with 2988 viewsMo_Wives

UFC 217 on 07:13 - Nov 5 by swanjackal

I f*cking loves the Thug. Joanna Jedrezeerjczxykyk was crying out for a good punch in the chops...and she got one. Well done Thug Rose. Give us a smile Rose...

OK...never mind.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024