Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clement 15:55 - Nov 4 with 1718 viewsSmellyplumz

Can anyone on here defend him after that half? Feel free.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Clement on 15:57 - Nov 4 with 1698 viewswhoflungdung

No

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Clement on 15:58 - Nov 4 with 1676 viewsSwans_16

No.

Players look lost.

He looks lost.

All his staff look lost.

All us fans are lost.

PC has to go, but HJ and the rest of the money-grabbing sell-outs are fully to blame.
Clement on 15:58 - Nov 4 with 1679 viewsSmellyplumz

Ok here's a different angle... Should we stick with Clement regardless in the hope that this bad patch will end? Will it end?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Clement on 15:59 - Nov 4 with 1663 viewsdonnybackspin

He hasn't got a clue, is Carroll paying clement the get in the team?

Tammy must be thinking why am I wasting my time with this bunch
Clement on 16:01 - Nov 4 with 1641 viewsTom1912

Clement on 15:59 - Nov 4 by donnybackspin

I can't imagine how he feels.

After a season in the Championship he must have arrived, eager to learn off an established squad of experienced players. He must be looking round now thinking, I'm much better than everyone here, what do I do?
Clement on 16:01 - Nov 4 with 1634 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Tammy has been terrible all game. A number of corners have landed exactly where he is standing but he doesn't bother to get off the ground. He constantly is walking behind defenders when people look to cross or pass to him and then he moans at them when they don't pass to him.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Clement on 16:01 - Nov 4 with 1636 viewsSmellyplumz

Totally agree.

Clement on 16:02 - Nov 4 with 1630 viewsdickythorpe

There is no quality for him to work with. But he should be trying to work on weaknesses. It's ominous for him.
Login to get fewer ads

Clement on 16:02 - Nov 4 with 1628 viewsBloodyhills

Nope

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Clement on 16:06 - Nov 4 with 1592 viewslondonlisa2001

He was awful the first half. Throwing his hands in the air every so often doesn't make him better than the others.
Clement on 16:11 - Nov 4 with 1544 viewsmagicdaps10

We lose today, Clement will be gone by Monday the latest.

If he does not, the board........well i dont know what too say.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Clement on 16:23 - Nov 4 with 1466 viewslondonlisa2001

Clement on 16:06 - Nov 4 by londonlisa2001

He was awful the first half. Throwing his hands in the air every so often doesn't make him better than the others.

Tammy miles better this half. Taking the game by the scruff of the neck.
Clement on 16:53 - Nov 4 with 1325 viewsSmellyplumz

This game against Brighton tells you all you need to know about Clement and the team, we should be very worried.

Clement on 16:59 - Nov 4 with 1229 viewsPrivate_Partz

Yes I can. He has a team devoid of confidence. Everyone trying but forcing the ball in an effort to get back into the game. I was watching on a stream today and you could see the look of devastation on the players faces.
We have sold our family jewels and bought, cheap, late and poorly. We are now devasted by injuries as well which emphasises our thin squad's inadequacies.
It is all the fault of Jenkins for me who has lost his mojo and has not got a clue as a DOF. He just hangs on for his pay days.
You will get your wish though. PC's goose has been cooked and we will get someone else in.
Guess who will be picking that person?........

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Clement on 17:01 - Nov 4 with 1191 viewsphact0rri

I am so sick of this lack of stability.. I desperately want a familar face for at least half a season. we are spending all the money we make on transfers on paying out manager contracts.

I feel the same way Clement has made some strange decisions trying to make something work... has he lost the dressing room as well. I dunno.. but in some ways with things like this happening in every club in the division makes me think. Something needs to be done here.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Clement on 17:06 - Nov 4 with 1138 viewsjacksfullaces

you keep changing the manager, then something else has to be wrong?

right?
Clement on 17:14 - Nov 4 with 1036 viewsLeonWasGod

Really hard to. Not his fault the players get the basics wrong, but that shape with Tammy isolated up on his own, at home, against Brighton . Players out of position . No urgency or fight. Really hard to make excuses for that.
Clement on 17:15 - Nov 4 with 1018 viewsphact0rri

Clement on 17:14 - Nov 4 by LeonWasGod

Really hard to. Not his fault the players get the basics wrong, but that shape with Tammy isolated up on his own, at home, against Brighton . Players out of position . No urgency or fight. Really hard to make excuses for that.

So when was the last time we didn't isolate our forwards...

Clement on 17:18 - Nov 4 with 953 viewsandrew

Routledge right back is more than enough reason for the sack.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Clement on 17:18 - Nov 4 with 951 viewsWarwickHunt

Clement on 17:06 - Nov 4 by jacksfullaces

right?

Correct. The answer's as plain as the nose on...
Clement on 17:18 - Nov 4 with 939 viewsFireboy2

He probably deserves to be sacked but who could turn this shower of sh!te around
Clement on 17:20 - Nov 4 with 896 viewsjack247

On today’s performance, you can kind of make excuses for him.

We are very light up front, every time Tammy hits the deck it’s a heart in the mouth moment
If we are relying on Narsingh, Routledge and McBurnie to change the game, we aren’t going to change many games
You just can’t legislate for that many bad set pieces, especially from different players.

I’m hesitant to say the second half was much better, because we still created very little until that late Narsingh chance, but we were comfortably the better side after the break.

That performance in isolation, you could put down to a bad day at the office.

Based on the season so far though, even taking into account how well he did last season, I’d say he has to go.
Clement on 17:20 - Nov 4 with 887 viewsJackSkellington

Doesn't this result today put Clement's points total for this season exactly on a par with Bradley when he was sacked?
Clement on 17:23 - Nov 4 with 850 viewsjack247

Clement on 17:06 - Nov 4 by jacksfullaces

right?

Absolutely. Clement is the most immediate problem at the moment though.

He certainly isn’t the root cause of our problems, as Bob Bradley and Garry Monk weren’t. I was quite optimistic this summer, but it looks like we are going to have to bring yet another firefighter in.
Clement on 17:24 - Nov 4 with 837 viewsphact0rri

Clement on 17:20 - Nov 4 by JackSkellington

Doesn't this result today put Clement's points total for this season exactly on a par with Bradley when he was sacked?

No Clement is ahead on goal difference..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024