Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clucas 16:31 - Nov 4 with 7648 viewsSmellyplumz

F ucking shit fair play.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Clucas on 21:37 - Nov 6 with 1859 viewslabrax

Clucas on 19:28 - Nov 6 by 34dfgdf54

Everyone seems to be forgetting he was one of Hull’s best players last year, and someone who a quality coach in Marco Silva rated very highly. He’s a good player whose being managed very poorly. See Roque Mesa.

I agree, you don't become a shit player over night. He is not playing in the right system and is being poorly managed by PC.

He's a talented player, scored a decent goal last week.

It goes back to our recruitment and poor decision making, simple

Codfish

Clucas on 21:40 - Nov 6 with 1850 viewslabrax

Clucas on 19:41 - Nov 4 by Kilkennyjack

For £16m he should be outstanding every week.

Pisss poor today.

Club record signing mind .... and on some significant wedge obviously.

Why should he be outstanding for £16m?

Codfish

Clucas on 21:51 - Nov 6 with 1819 viewsspiderboy

Clucas on 21:37 - Nov 6 by labrax

I agree, you don't become a shit player over night. He is not playing in the right system and is being poorly managed by PC.

He's a talented player, scored a decent goal last week.

It goes back to our recruitment and poor decision making, simple

Have faith fellow Swans fans.
Its been torture ,I know.
But.
We wont be going down this season.
Sorry to disappoint all the doom mongers.
Keep the belief!
Clucas on 22:44 - Nov 6 with 1734 viewsTNT

We've been saying players will be better under a different manager for about the last four managers.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Clucas on 08:21 - Nov 7 with 1611 viewsPrivate_Partz

Clucas on 22:44 - Nov 6 by TNT

We've been saying players will be better under a different manager for about the last four managers.

Nail on head. Also 2 out of the last 4 are decent Coaches. It is always the way. Get on the backs of players and management when things go wrong when there is only one culpable.
The Coach and Team are all we have got to get us out of this mess. I don't trust Jenkins to bring in anyone better to Coach us.
I just hope Clem has enough clout to make the fool see sense and we have a half decent window. In addition we need an end to all these sodding injuries. Lady Luck has a part to play there.
In such cicumstances we have a chance.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Clucas on 09:15 - Nov 7 with 1557 viewsDr_Winston

Clucas on 19:28 - Nov 6 by 34dfgdf54

Everyone seems to be forgetting he was one of Hull’s best players last year, and someone who a quality coach in Marco Silva rated very highly. He’s a good player whose being managed very poorly. See Roque Mesa.

They're not forgetting, they just don't care. Slagging players off is much more fun.

Why people expect players to perform well in a system that even the manager doesn't know how to make work is baffling. For example, Olsson and Carroll formed a lovely left hand side partnership last season, with neat interplay and crossing in abundance. Obviously they can do it. The question people should be asking is why they aren't doing it any more.

That has to come down to Clement. It's his system, we recruited to it (hence the lack of wingers which we were obviously short of last season), and his job to make it work.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Clucas on 09:20 - Nov 7 with 1540 viewstrampie

He had a good season last season in a relegated team but where had he been before that, look at his age and the level he has played at, he was not what Swans needed for that money, Swans needed an attacking midfielder with goals in him and that often goes hand in hand with that type of player being good at free kicks as well.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024