Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clucas 16:31 - Nov 4 with 7647 viewsSmellyplumz

F ucking shit fair play.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Clucas on 21:55 - Nov 4 with 1769 viewsFlashberryjack

Clucas on 17:26 - Nov 4 by MyFinalHeaven

Exactly.

I don't know why people on this forum just cannot accept that Clucas is a sh1t player. There's a reason this lad was playing in League Two up until as recently as 2015 and is already 27 but has just one full season of top flight football under his belt. And that one season was one in which he was in the starting lineup for a team that got relegated. He's nothing more than a lower league player that has no business in the Premiership--plain and simple.

I said it when he was signed, and I'll say it again. Paying 16m for him has got to be one of the worst signings in Premier League history. Hull must have laughed themselves sh1tless all the way to the bank when they found out that a club were willing to not only take him off their hands but for that price. Steal of the century if you ask me. If I was a club chairman I wouldn't take him for free.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 17:29]

Agree100%. but not only Clucas, someone's pocket has been lined.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Clucas on 21:59 - Nov 4 with 1754 viewsWingstandwood

Exactly.

I don't know why people on this forum just cannot accept that Clucas is a sh1t player. There's a reason this lad was playing in League Two up until as recently as 2015 and is already 27 but has just one full season of top flight football under his belt. And that one season was one in which he was in the starting lineup for a team that got relegated. He's nothing more than a lower league player that has no business in the Premiership--plain and simple.

I said it when he was signed, and I'll say it again. Paying 16m for him has got to be one of the worst signings in Premier League history. Hull must have laughed themselves sh1tless all the way to the bank when they found out that a club were willing to not only take him off their hands but for that price. Steal of the century if you ask me. If I was a club chairman I wouldn't take him for free.

What scares me? If relegated, it’ll be time-necessary for cost cutting/budgetting that is absolutely vital for the club both financially and to facilitate a rebuilding process.

Who the f@ck is going to want to sign some of the sh#t we've got in this current team? What club would be prepared to pay an/our purchase recouping transfer fee along with PL level wages?

Talk about being saddled with some complete and utter deadwood players of below mid-table Championship standard.

Argus!

Clucas on 22:14 - Nov 4 with 1708 viewsbonymine

Clucas on 21:55 - Nov 4 by Flashberryjack

Pocket....lined ?

I hope that you’re not suggesting for one minute that our ‘legendary’ self styled DoF and failed local businessman who has recently had a new villa built in Marbella has somehow been unscrupulous in dealing with OUR Club’s finances ?

After all, this gentleman saw fit to increase his own salary by 100% from £250k per annum to £500k pa just before the sale of the Club to the Merrycans so that surely illustrates just how tirelessly this man MUST HAVE worked for SCFC and before he also pocketed millions of pounds for selling OUT his personal shareholding ??.

👍😉

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Clucas on 22:15 - Nov 4 with 1705 viewsicecoldjack

Clucas on 21:55 - Nov 4 by Flashberryjack

It's the only logical reason, somebody made a huge wedge of cash off this deal, no way in a million years is this gut a £2m pound player let alone a £17 m player, there are players in the U21's that would smoke him, clement probably has to play him too .

Shambolic and one of a few signings that has probably signed our prem downfall .
Clucas on 22:27 - Nov 4 with 1677 viewsskettyparkherbert

Clucas on 22:14 - Nov 4 by bonymine

Pocket....lined ?

I hope that you’re not suggesting for one minute that our ‘legendary’ self styled DoF and failed local businessman who has recently had a new villa built in Marbella has somehow been unscrupulous in dealing with OUR Club’s finances ?

After all, this gentleman saw fit to increase his own salary by 100% from £250k per annum to £500k pa just before the sale of the Club to the Merrycans so that surely illustrates just how tirelessly this man MUST HAVE worked for SCFC and before he also pocketed millions of pounds for selling OUT his personal shareholding ??.

👍😉

HJ from a jack to a king my arse.

You couldn't make this shit up could you, WTF has happened to us??????
Clucas on 11:12 - Nov 6 with 1484 viewsPrivate_Partz

These is no doubt we seemed have paid too high a price for this player.
Having said that he was signed very late on in the window. Had to play in a team devoid of confidence whilst being moved around because Jenkins did not address the full back situations.
Give the guy a break ffs. He has only played a few matches for us . Bony took much longer to get up to speed.
As for kicking the seat. I like to see a player react. Shows he has some fire in his belly. It looked to me more frustration at his performance than being hooked.
I watch the game on a stream and there was no sign of lack of effort. I saw players trying hard to turn the game around. Forcing the ball and thereby effing up endless crosses. Abraham was in tears at the end .
Circumstances off the pitch have got us where we are today. Singling out players and the Head Coach for stick will get us knowhere.
Get the Sellouts out of our club and pray what is left has the wherewithal to get us in shape in the January window I say. A big call admittedly......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Clucas on 11:17 - Nov 6 with 1471 viewsAngelRangelQS

Clucas on 11:12 - Nov 6 by Private_Partz

Having said that he was signed very late on in the window. Had to play in a team devoid of confidence whilst being moved around because Jenkins did not address the full back situations.
Give the guy a break ffs. He has only played a few matches for us . Bony took much longer to get up to speed.
As for kicking the seat. I like to see a player react. Shows he has some fire in his belly. It looked to me more frustration at his performance than being hooked.
I watch the game on a stream and there was no sign of lack of effort. I saw players trying hard to turn the game around. Forcing the ball and thereby effing up endless crosses. Abraham was in tears at the end .
Circumstances off the pitch have got us where we are today. Singling out players and the Head Coach for stick will get us knowhere.
Get the Sellouts out of our club and pray what is left has the wherewithal to get us in shape in the January window I say. A big call admittedly......

Yeah Bony only scored 7 goals in his first 10 games for us...
Clucas on 11:21 - Nov 6 with 1455 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Clucas on 11:12 - Nov 6 by Private_Partz

Agree, but I don't think PC can turn it around.
Login to get fewer ads

Clucas on 11:24 - Nov 6 with 1445 viewsPrivate_Partz

Clucas on 11:17 - Nov 6 by AngelRangelQS

Yeah Bony only scored 7 goals in his first 10 games for us...

He had pelters right, left and centre. Clucas was not but brought for goals.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Clucas on 11:28 - Nov 6 with 1422 viewsPrivate_Partz

Clucas on 11:21 - Nov 6 by A_Fans_Dad

Agree, but I don't think PC can turn it around.

You could be right but there is no doubt he has been given a bum deal of mamouth proportions.
Selling out best players. Replacing them late, cheaply and poorly. On top of that we have been devasted by injuries.
He is going to make mistakes due to inexperience. But I am not sure leaving Jenkins and the Yanks to find a replacement is the answer.

Clucas on 14:04 - Nov 6 with 1313 viewsEbo

Exactly.

Has money ball written all over it. Altman probably sat there with his laptop and totted up all the lads stats and then put it to Pinocchio who agreed to stump up 16ml then they high fived.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Clucas on 19:00 - Nov 6 with 1241 viewslabrax

Clucas is playing out of position why?

Who signed Clucas and why?

PC is responsible for this week in week out! PC should take the flak!!

Play him consistently in a system that works, and ihis natural position and then pass judgement on his qualities!!!

Codfish

Clucas on 19:05 - Nov 6 with 1228 viewsjackportis

Clucas on 19:00 - Nov 6 by labrax

Play him consistently in a system that works, and ihis natural position and then pass judgement on his qualities!!!

He could turn his consistent awful performance to a consistent good performance then

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Clucas on 19:14 - Nov 6 with 1207 viewscurleigh

Pocket....lined ?

👍😉

650 k i heard and 30 million .....yes 30 million from the yanks !!!!!!
Clucas on 19:25 - Nov 6 with 1196 viewsFlashberryjack

Pocket....lined ?

👍😉

Of course I'm not.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Clucas on 19:28 - Nov 6 with 1182 views34dfgdf54

Everyone seems to be forgetting he was one of Hull’s best players last year, and someone who a quality coach in Marco Silva rated very highly. He’s a good player whose being managed very poorly. See Roque Mesa.
Clucas on 19:30 - Nov 6 with 1175 viewswhoflungdung

Seems many players cone to us with good reputations then go backwards .why is that

Clucas ,on clips from hull ,did look good and stood out

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Clucas on 19:35 - Nov 6 with 1160 viewstheloneranger

Clucas on 19:30 - Nov 6 by whoflungdung

Seems many players cone to us with good reputations then go backwards .why is that

Clucas ,on clips from hull ,did look good and stood out

For some reason Clucas and Mesa are being hung out to dry

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Clucas on 19:37 - Nov 6 with 1158 viewswhoflungdung

IT could be with them in the side and properly coached they could be a force

Frankly, any scenario is possible

Clucas on 20:24 - Nov 6 with 1103 viewsjasper_T

Clucas on 19:00 - Nov 6 by labrax

His first contribution to two games in a row has been to run the ball out for a corner.

I'm comfortable passing judgement now.
Clucas on 20:38 - Nov 6 with 1071 viewsAngelRangelQS

Clucas on 20:24 - Nov 6 by jasper_T

His first contribution to two games in a row has been to run the ball out for a corner.

I'm comfortable passing judgement now.

Yeah that particular piece of sh*tness was overshadowed by the rest of his performance
Clucas on 20:40 - Nov 6 with 1063 viewsRancid

Give the lad time and under a different manager.
Clucas on 20:48 - Nov 6 with 1032 viewsharryhpalmer

Exactly.

Kamil Grosicki was the player we should have bought from Hull, if we were going to buy one.

Or Lazar Marković, though I doubt that Liverpool will ever take a call from a Swansea employee while Jenkins is at the club after the Allen transfer negotiation embarrassment!

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Clucas on 21:02 - Nov 6 with 968 viewswhoflungdung

Scouse again eh

Liverpool weren't paid a penny for our " purchase" of Ray Kennedy

Hope nobody from Liverpool looks at this site or we re screwed

Clucas on 21:24 - Nov 6 with 911 viewsdickythorpe

Clucas on 21:02 - Nov 6 by whoflungdung

Scouse again eh

Liverpool weren't paid a penny for our " purchase" of Ray Kennedy

Hope nobody from Liverpool looks at this site or we re screwed

Who gives a feck about that ?