Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do the players want to get rid of Clement? 16:54 - Nov 4 with 2382 viewsJokeren1943

Did the game today show, that the players want to get rid of Clement?

No more will to fight for the man?
Do the players want to get rid of Clement? on 16:55 - Nov 4 with 2346 viewsA_Fans_Dad

No, there was plenty of fight in some of them
They are just NOT good enough to even beat Brighton.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 17:04]
Do the players want to get rid of Clement? on 16:56 - Nov 4 with 2342 viewsTheKirkyLife

Bloody hope so.
Do the players want to get rid of Clement? on 16:58 - Nov 4 with 2305 viewswaynekerr55

There is a phrase that applies here. You can't make chicken salad out of chicken shît. The transfer window ala Jenkins desire to play real life championship manager for the past 3 years has finally caught up with us.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Do the players want to get rid of Clement? on 17:02 - Nov 4 with 2256 viewslonglostjack

Not Abraham and Narsingh obviously. Clucas looked pissed off - was he told to take set pieces? Why was Ki taking them. No variation at free kicks whatsoever. Ki's first free kick was crying out for a bit of imagination. Low ball with a player peeling off to the left to latch onto it for example. What do they do in training FFS?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Do the players want to get rid of Clement? on 17:04 - Nov 4 with 2234 viewsLeonWasGod

Something doesn't look right. There's no urgency or togetherness. Stress is showing on PC too. Crowd turning....
Do the players want to get rid of Clement? on 17:07 - Nov 4 with 2196 views34dfgdf54

Clement needs the board to do him a favour and get rid. He’s a broken man.

I find his team selections staggering, how Carroll is still getting game time I will never know.
Do the players want to get rid of Clement? on 18:00 - Nov 4 with 1932 viewssP7qupUf

Do the players want to get rid of Clement? on 17:07 - Nov 4 by 34dfgdf54

Clement needs the board to do him a favour and get rid. He’s a broken man.

I find his team selections staggering, how Carroll is still getting game time I will never know.

This.

Carroll is appalling.
Do the players want to get rid of Clement? on 19:13 - Nov 4 with 1805 viewscastlejack

Do the players want to get rid of Clement? on 18:00 - Nov 4 by sP7qupUf

This.

Carroll is appalling.

Best position for Carrol is on the bench

Poll: Next Swans manager

Login to get fewer ads

Do the players want to get rid of Clement? on 19:17 - Nov 4 with 1792 viewsoldcob

Do the players want to get rid of Clement? on 19:13 - Nov 4 by castlejack

Best position for Carrol is on the bench

Preferably not our bench.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024