Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3 people died within 12 hours in car accidents around Clydach/Pontardawe 19:36 - Nov 4 with 7682 viewsKennedy

Such awful news.

A 26 yr old died yesterday evening on the bypass between Glais and Ynysforgan roundabout. And in the early hours of this morning a young couple 18yr old and 23 yr old died when lost control of their car in Trebanos. Leaving a 11 month old child in the back of the car.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-41868927

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-41868928

Just call me JFK

3 people died within 12 hours in car accidents around Clydach/Pontardawe on 19:38 - Nov 4 with 7666 viewsJackfath

RIP all. Tragic news all round.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

3 people died within 12 hours in car accidents around Clydach/Pontardawe on 19:38 - Nov 4 with 7659 viewsDarran

Very sad. RIP.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

3 people died within 12 hours in car accidents around Clydach/Pontardawe on 23:02 - Nov 4 with 7492 viewsexiledclaseboy

The 26 year old who died in the A4067 incident is well known to me. He was a great lad. It’s a massive shame. Horrible.

Poll: Tory leader

3 people died within 12 hours in car accidents around Clydach/Pontardawe on 08:45 - Nov 5 with 7369 viewsexiledclaseboy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-41875264

3 people died within 12 hours in car accidents around Clydach/Pontardawe on 09:09 - Nov 5 with 7332 viewsBigPhilG

Shocking news. RIP
3 people died within 12 hours in car accidents around Clydach/Pontardawe on 12:40 - Nov 5 with 7202 viewsLoyal

3 people died within 12 hours in car accidents around Clydach/Pontardawe on 23:02 - Nov 4 by exiledclaseboy

The 26 year old who died in the A4067 incident is well known to me. He was a great lad. It’s a massive shame. Horrible.

Sorry to hear this. It's so shocking when you know someone who passes away in whatever circumstances. But to be taken in this way is a reality check for anyone taking all this life thing for granted.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

3 people died within 12 hours in car accidents around Clydach/Pontardawe on 12:57 - Nov 5 with 7180 viewsdickythorpe

Sorry for the losses. Terrible. RIP
3 people died within 12 hours in car accidents around Clydach/Pontardawe on 17:39 - Nov 5 with 7082 viewsFlashberryjack

3 people died within 12 hours in car accidents around Clydach/Pontardawe on 12:40 - Nov 5 by Loyal

Sorry to hear this. It's so shocking when you know someone who passes away in whatever circumstances. But to be taken in this way is a reality check for anyone taking all this life thing for granted.

Tragic to hear this, but it does look like at the moment that speed was a major factor.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

3 people died within 12 hours in car accidents around Clydach/Pontardawe on 17:47 - Nov 5 with 7071 viewsexhmrc1

the driver used to live by me. we don't yet know the reason for the accident. there have been other deaths on that stretch of road previously
3 people died within 12 hours in car accidents around Clydach/Pontardawe on 18:07 - Nov 5 with 7053 viewsjack_lord

3 people died within 12 hours in car accidents around Clydach/Pontardawe on 17:47 - Nov 5 by exhmrc1

the driver used to live by me. we don't yet know the reason for the accident. there have been other deaths on that stretch of road previously

are you referring to the accident in Trebanos or the one on the bypass?

Both terrible tragedies.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

3 people died within 12 hours in car accidents around Clydach/Pontardawe on 18:09 - Nov 5 with 7050 viewsexhmrc1

the one in Trebanos
3 people died within 12 hours in car accidents around Clydach/Pontardawe on 18:17 - Nov 5 with 7041 viewsjack_lord

3 people died within 12 hours in car accidents around Clydach/Pontardawe on 18:09 - Nov 5 by exhmrc1

the one in Trebanos

They have speed cameras on this stretch of road regularly. It was right by the Kerb to control traffic. Awful tragedy.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

3 people died within 12 hours in car accidents around Clydach/Pontardawe on 19:23 - Nov 5 with 6989 viewsalltjack

I knew the driver and his family very well RIP
3 people died within 12 hours in car accidents around Clydach/Pontardawe on 20:55 - Nov 5 with 6931 viewsexiledclaseboy

3 people died within 12 hours in car accidents around Clydach/Pontardawe on 17:39 - Nov 5 by Flashberryjack

Tragic to hear this, but it does look like at the moment that speed was a major factor.

Does it? How do you know?

3 people died within 12 hours in car accidents around Clydach/Pontardawe on 21:09 - Nov 5 with 6914 viewsFlashberryjack

3 people died within 12 hours in car accidents around Clydach/Pontardawe on 20:55 - Nov 5 by exiledclaseboy

Does it? How do you know?

Because I was told by a reliable source that was at the scene shortly afterwards.

Sadly 2 people are dead no matter the circumstances were.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

3 people died within 12 hours in car accidents around Clydach/Pontardawe on 21:30 - Nov 5 with 6883 viewsBanosswan

3 people died within 12 hours in car accidents around Clydach/Pontardawe on 21:09 - Nov 5 by Flashberryjack

Because I was told by a reliable source that was at the scene shortly afterwards.

Sadly 2 people are dead no matter the circumstances were.

Exactly, so no time to speculate.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

3 people died within 12 hours in car accidents around Clydach/Pontardawe on 23:33 - Nov 5 with 6820 viewsTNT

Tragic news. My thoughts are with them all.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

3 people died within 12 hours in car accidents around Clydach/Pontardawe on 00:51 - Nov 6 with 6787 viewsN_T_J

3 people died within 12 hours in car accidents around Clydach/Pontardawe on 17:39 - Nov 5 by Flashberryjack

Please dont guess speed was a major factor.

I was in a life changing car accident last year, my mrs was taking me to a stag do in Swansea, I had 2 cans of larger on the way and when we crashed the cans were on the motorway, and people jumped to the conclusion that the driver was drunk.

Plus because the car was a BMW that BMW drivers are idiots.

My mrs was neither drunk or a idiot for driving such a car.
3 people died within 12 hours in car accidents around Clydach/Pontardawe on 00:58 - Nov 6 with 6782 viewsishootpeople

Why would you say that?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024