Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pulis 21:12 - Nov 4 with 7062 views34dfgdf54

WBA will be close to sacking him. When it happens, get him in.

Pulis on 21:13 - Nov 4 with 2120 viewsJackfath

I dislike him but he certainly knows how to get the best from his sides. With him in charge we would not be regulated.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Pulis on 21:15 - Nov 4 with 2098 views34dfgdf54

Pulis on 21:13 - Nov 4 by Jackfath

I dislike him but he certainly knows how to get the best from his sides. With him in charge we would not be regulated.

Definitely wouldn’t. This squad is good enough to stay up.

Midfield needs a complete reshuffle and sharpish
Pulis on 21:15 - Nov 4 with 2093 viewsJoe_bradshaw

West Brom fans on the radio tonight queuing up to say get rid of him because of his awful football.
No wins in 9. Maybe he'll be sacked soon.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Pulis on 21:16 - Nov 4 with 2081 views34dfgdf54

Pulis on 21:15 - Nov 4 by Joe_bradshaw

West Brom fans on the radio tonight queuing up to say get rid of him because of his awful football.
No wins in 9. Maybe he'll be sacked soon.

We don’t play football. He’d be perfect for what we need.
Pulis on 21:31 - Nov 4 with 2004 viewsspiderboy

Pulis on 21:13 - Nov 4 by Jackfath

Nope
Not regulated
But possibly relegated
Pulis on 21:32 - Nov 4 with 1990 viewsploppy

No thanks.
Pulis on 21:33 - Nov 4 with 1987 viewsWingstandwood

The trouble with Pulis for the board? Does not come accross of being the type to put up with any sh1t/intervention regarding transfer policy from our very own unqualified clown Trojan Horse D.O.F impostor Jenkins.

There would be a good few other potential managers of likeminded mindset and strength of character who would not make the shortlist either i.e. would tell Jenkins exactly where to go. Passive lapdog quality is a major job-criteria requirement.

Argus!

Pulis on 21:36 - Nov 4 with 1968 viewsNeathJack

I'd rather get relegated.
Login to get fewer ads

Pulis on 21:40 - Nov 4 with 1940 viewsSgorioFruit

Pulis would be a dream come true given our current scenario

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Pulis on 21:40 - Nov 4 with 1933 viewsthornabyswan

Pulis on 21:36 - Nov 4 by NeathJack

I'd rather get relegated.

Not sure what's worse the terrible football his team's play
or his horrible accent.
Please no

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Pulis on 21:41 - Nov 4 with 1925 viewsploppy

Pulis on 21:40 - Nov 4 by SgorioFruit

Pulis would be a dream come true given our current scenario

A nightmare more like.
Pulis on 21:42 - Nov 4 with 1921 viewsSgorioFruit

Pulis on 21:41 - Nov 4 by ploppy

A nightmare more like.

how so?

Pulis on 21:43 - Nov 4 with 1911 viewsploppy

Pulis on 21:42 - Nov 4 by SgorioFruit

how so?

Would you honestly pay to watch your team play Pulisball?
Pulis on 21:44 - Nov 4 with 1903 viewsKilkennyjack

After today, its a yes please from me.
Needs must.

Beware of the Risen People

Pulis on 21:49 - Nov 4 with 1888 viewsSgorioFruit

Pulis on 21:43 - Nov 4 by ploppy

Would you honestly pay to watch your team play Pulisball?

I'm currently paying to watch my team play scared, rabbit caught in headlights, statue, no movement, afraid, paranoid, terrified of the ball, terrified of the goal, terrified of the opposition on our own turf, passing back to keeper for 90 minutes week in week out, set pieces non existent, no desire, no want for the ball, no motivation from manager or anyone else type of football.

Yes i'd take Pulis in a heart beat

Pulis on 21:55 - Nov 4 with 1860 viewsJack11

We have none of the DNA in our squad to play a Pulis style of football. It would be a car crash, basically you'd see what we're seeing now but the ball would be in the air a bit more.
Pulis on 22:04 - Nov 4 with 1824 viewsploppy

Pulis on 21:55 - Nov 4 by Jack11

We have none of the DNA in our squad to play a Pulis style of football. It would be a car crash, basically you'd see what we're seeing now but the ball would be in the air a bit more.

Exactly. He'd be buying big strapping lads in January as well to try and muscle us out of this mess.
Pulis on 22:17 - Nov 4 with 1775 viewsFireboy2

Pulis on 21:55 - Nov 4 by Jack11

This ^
Pulis on 22:17 - Nov 4 with 1771 viewsFireboy2

Pulis on 22:04 - Nov 4 by ploppy

Exactly. He'd be buying big strapping lads in January as well to try and muscle us out of this mess.

And this ^
Pulis on 22:18 - Nov 4 with 1765 viewsFireboy2

But he would keep us up though
Pulis on 22:27 - Nov 4 with 1724 viewsploppy

Pulis on 22:18 - Nov 4 by Fireboy2

But he would keep us up though

Don't care. I'm fed up of this merry go round, where we have to employ a manager to save us from relegation and we all think it's great when they've achieved that, even though the football's been a bit shit, because all that matters is that we stay up. Then over time we realise that he was only really good enough to save us from relegation and no more. And then we start losing, so as well as playing shit we're now not winning either. By that time we're staring at relegation again so we need someone to save us again. Rinse and repeat.
Pulis on 22:31 - Nov 4 with 1701 viewsSgorioFruit

Pulis on 22:27 - Nov 4 by ploppy

Don't care. I'm fed up of this merry go round, where we have to employ a manager to save us from relegation and we all think it's great when they've achieved that, even though the football's been a bit shit, because all that matters is that we stay up. Then over time we realise that he was only really good enough to save us from relegation and no more. And then we start losing, so as well as playing shit we're now not winning either. By that time we're staring at relegation again so we need someone to save us again. Rinse and repeat.

Until we are a top 4 prem club then your right, this merry go round will continue.
Premier league Is a money grabbing franchise and the sole aim is to stay up each season and if sacking managers every 12 months is what the club owners want to do to keep us in the league then we just have to go along with it.

Pulis on 22:36 - Nov 4 with 1679 viewsploppy

Pulis on 22:31 - Nov 4 by SgorioFruit

Until we are a top 4 prem club then your right, this merry go round will continue.
Premier league Is a money grabbing franchise and the sole aim is to stay up each season and if sacking managers every 12 months is what the club owners want to do to keep us in the league then we just have to go along with it.

You're right. And there's nothing us fans can do. Doesn't mean I have to like it though.
Pulis on 22:40 - Nov 4 with 1663 viewsSgorioFruit

Pulis on 22:36 - Nov 4 by ploppy

You're right. And there's nothing us fans can do. Doesn't mean I have to like it though.

I don’t actually know anyone who does like it.
Myself included.

Pulis on 22:44 - Nov 4 with 1647 viewsploppy

Pulis on 22:40 - Nov 4 by SgorioFruit

I don’t actually know anyone who does like it.
Myself included.

But you'd be happy with Pulis. I wouldn't. I'd rather us play some decent football. That's what got us here in the first place.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024