Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At the end of the day. 22:05 - Nov 4 with 4744 viewsGaryjack

Although many will probably disagree with this, but the players we had out on the field today were better than BrIghton, man for man there was more desire, more effort and more quality. The essential thing is though, Brighton were by far the better team. The lads put in a good shift, but we were never going anywhere, and the blame for that lies with one man. Clement is fvckin clueless as a No1, and has to go. Our main problem now is finding a genuine replacement, as i'm pretty sure in my mind that Huw Jenkins is incapable of finding one.
At the end of the day. on 22:08 - Nov 4 with 2852 viewsSmellyplumz

A good shift, your fûcking deluded. Did you see the crosses? A better tan than Brighton would of battered us.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

At the end of the day. on 22:08 - Nov 4 with 2852 viewsmonmouth

I don’t disagree with any of that. Clement and Jenkins are at the root of our problems.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

At the end of the day. on 22:10 - Nov 4 with 2820 viewsSmellyplumz

Define a good shift, do you mean running around clueless ducking incoming crosses and scuffing our crosses?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

At the end of the day. on 22:11 - Nov 4 with 2813 viewsmonmouth

At the end of the day. on 22:08 - Nov 4 by Smellyplumz

A good shift, your fûcking deluded. Did you see the crosses? A better tan than Brighton would of battered us.

They did try, they were just poor and had no belief in what they were doing or any trust in each other, or any team plan other than to get behind the ball and take no risks. The set pieces were beyond belief but I don’t believe it was deliberate.

At the end of the day. on 22:11 - Nov 4 with 2810 viewsjack2jack

Oh he'll find one alright to dig us and himself out of the sh!te,then that'll turn to dog sh!te,and another and another,it's never ending,spiral of sh!te
Still gutted!
At the end of the day. on 22:11 - Nov 4 with 2809 viewslifelong

Some of our basic football today was close to Carmarthenshire League standard.
At the end of the day. on 22:13 - Nov 4 with 2793 viewsIAN05

Agree with all that. . We had no game plan at all today and the side is not cohesive at all.
At the end of the day. on 22:15 - Nov 4 with 2768 viewsSmellyplumz

At the end of the day. on 22:11 - Nov 4 by monmouth

They did try, they were just poor and had no belief in what they were doing or any trust in each other, or any team plan other than to get behind the ball and take no risks. The set pieces were beyond belief but I don’t believe it was deliberate.

So it was a bad shift.

Login to get fewer ads

At the end of the day. on 22:15 - Nov 4 with 2767 viewsCroftyjack

as much as I think there was desire from a team that I don't think can offer a lot more than they did...there is nothing Clements can do with the corners and free kicks and the passing to the opposition...that is recruitment.
there is a collective blame all round.
At the end of the day. on 22:16 - Nov 4 with 2753 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Brighton were extremely ordinary but every player knew what his job was and how it related to his 10 team mates. They were greater than the sum of their parts which is down to decent management.
Our players look as though they don’t understand their role in the team. They don’t understand the plan so they can’t execute it. We all know our players aren’t world beaters but they’re so much better than we saw today and that’s down to poor management.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

At the end of the day. on 22:17 - Nov 4 with 2737 viewsmonmouth

At the end of the day. on 22:15 - Nov 4 by Smellyplumz

So it was a bad shift.

Depends what you mean. I don’t think it was a lack of effort, which is my definition of a shift.

At the end of the day. on 22:17 - Nov 4 with 2736 viewsSmellyplumz

At the end of the day. on 22:15 - Nov 4 by Croftyjack

as much as I think there was desire from a team that I don't think can offer a lot more than they did...there is nothing Clements can do with the corners and free kicks and the passing to the opposition...that is recruitment.
there is a collective blame all round.

Fair point but come on those players can put a bloody cross in I used to play and I could put in a better cross than I saw today.

At the end of the day. on 22:29 - Nov 4 with 2658 viewsGaryjack

Who do they cross to? Aimless crosses because they cannot pick a man out. Do they float in a cross on to Tammy's head? Put one in for Ayew to blast home? Nope, it's hit and hope with no cohesive plan. From back to front they are 11 headless chickens. But still 11 players that have more quality as individuals than the 11 Brighton put out on the pitch today. Clement has to go.
At the end of the day. on 22:32 - Nov 4 with 2633 viewsSmellyplumz

At the end of the day. on 22:29 - Nov 4 by Garyjack

Who do they cross to? Aimless crosses because they cannot pick a man out. Do they float in a cross on to Tammy's head? Put one in for Ayew to blast home? Nope, it's hit and hope with no cohesive plan. From back to front they are 11 headless chickens. But still 11 players that have more quality as individuals than the 11 Brighton put out on the pitch today. Clement has to go.

They crossed the ball into the crowd fella not even anyone on the pitch. I agree Clement needs to go but calling that a good shift is disrespectful to a shift.

At the end of the day. on 22:38 - Nov 4 with 2588 viewsbarry_island

We could do worse than get Mr Swansea back in charge or at the very least involved.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

At the end of the day. on 22:45 - Nov 4 with 2527 viewstheloneranger

At the end of the day. on 22:29 - Nov 4 by Garyjack

That is our problem at the moment...11 individuals.

We've lost at home to sides we would have beaten last season Jan/May. Its been Teams v 11 Swans individuals this season.

P*ss Poor attitude all round.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

At the end of the day. on 22:50 - Nov 4 with 2498 viewsGaryjack

At the end of the day. on 22:32 - Nov 4 by Smellyplumz

They crossed the ball into the crowd fella not even anyone on the pitch. I agree Clement needs to go but calling that a good shift is disrespectful to a shift.

Of course they crossed the ball into the crowd! That was my point! They had no one to pick out. hit and hope. They all worked their guts off but looked like clueless tvvats, but they are better players than the 11 Brighton had on the field, yet they had the better team. It's not rocket science.
At the end of the day. on 23:05 - Nov 4 with 2433 viewsminimichu

How many times today when both keepers kicked the ball did Brighton’s players have simple headers without a Swans player getting remotely close to make a challenge When a ball has travelled 60 yards in the air, there’s no excuse not to have a player at least in a position to challenge. That for me is lack of effort. First ingredient is fight and want. If a player doesn’t start with that, he’s good for nothing.
At the end of the day. on 23:05 - Nov 4 with 2433 viewsswan65split

we were rubbish all round, Clucas kick out at his sub showed that Clement is looking more lost than ever.........if hes notr sacked hes going to be the Yank and HJs scapegoat.
best get rid of him now and let someone have a few weeks to do something because Clem aint working its obvious.
At the end of the day. on 23:08 - Nov 4 with 2414 viewsGeoffThom

Feck me a better side ,I can't believe I just read the op comment ,absolutely way off we were about or are about 5 players short of being an ok side ,get over it we're rubbish
At the end of the day. on 23:11 - Nov 4 with 2390 viewsSmellyplumz

At the end of the day. on 22:50 - Nov 4 by Garyjack

Of course they crossed the ball into the crowd! That was my point! They had no one to pick out. hit and hope. They all worked their guts off but looked like clueless tvvats, but they are better players than the 11 Brighton had on the field, yet they had the better team. It's not rocket science.

Better! Go and have a lie down mate seriously.

At the end of the day. on 23:17 - Nov 4 with 2354 viewsGaryjack

At the end of the day. on 23:11 - Nov 4 by Smellyplumz

Better! Go and have a lie down mate seriously.

If you honestly think that Brightons players had more quality about them than us then you need to lie down and stay there. Better TEAM by a country mile mind. But you're obviously to thick to recognise the difference.....fella. (fvck i hate that word)
At the end of the day. on 23:22 - Nov 4 with 2326 viewsGaryjack

At the end of the day. on 23:08 - Nov 4 by GeoffThom

Feck me a better side ,I can't believe I just read the op comment ,absolutely way off we were about or are about 5 players short of being an ok side ,get over it we're rubbish

You obviously didn't understand the OP did you Geoff. At no point did i say we were a better side! Quite the opposite.
At the end of the day. on 23:25 - Nov 4 with 2298 viewsSmellyplumz

At the end of the day. on 23:17 - Nov 4 by Garyjack

If you honestly think that Brightons players had more quality about them than us then you need to lie down and stay there. Better TEAM by a country mile mind. But you're obviously to thick to recognise the difference.....fella. (fvck i hate that word)

Aye they had more quality to actually put in a cross that stayed on the pitch and they put it into the net. Like I said your deluded and also digging your self into a hole. Thick tw@t

At the end of the day. on 23:27 - Nov 4 with 2291 viewsGeoffThom

At the end of the day. on 23:22 - Nov 4 by Garyjack

You obviously didn't understand the OP did you Geoff. At no point did i say we were a better side! Quite the opposite.

Oh I understood you feel that man for man we're better ,utter bollacks we are at least 5-6 players off the pace of prem sides
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024