Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At the end of the day. 22:05 - Nov 4 with 4746 viewsGaryjack

Although many will probably disagree with this, but the players we had out on the field today were better than BrIghton, man for man there was more desire, more effort and more quality. The essential thing is though, Brighton were by far the better team. The lads put in a good shift, but we were never going anywhere, and the blame for that lies with one man. Clement is fvckin clueless as a No1, and has to go. Our main problem now is finding a genuine replacement, as i'm pretty sure in my mind that Huw Jenkins is incapable of finding one.
At the end of the day. on 23:30 - Nov 4 with 1344 viewsSmellyplumz

At the end of the day. on 23:27 - Nov 4 by GeoffThom

Oh I understood you feel that man for man we're better ,utter bollacks we are at least 5-6 players off the pace of prem sides

Utter bollocks is spot on geoff.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

At the end of the day. on 23:38 - Nov 4 with 1333 viewsGaryjack

At the end of the day. on 23:27 - Nov 4 by GeoffThom

Oh I understood you feel that man for man we're better ,utter bollacks we are at least 5-6 players off the pace of prem sides

No doubt Geoffrey, but the players we had on that pitch today were better than Brightons, yet they were able to perform AS A TEAM much better than ours. Therefore the blame lies at the managers door. It's not difficult.
At the end of the day. on 23:46 - Nov 4 with 1318 viewsGaryjack

At the end of the day. on 23:25 - Nov 4 by Smellyplumz

Aye they had more quality to actually put in a cross that stayed on the pitch and they put it into the net. Like I said your deluded and also digging your self into a hole. Thick tw@t

The only hole i could possibly dig here is the one i bury you in. You're obviously to stupid to understand the point i've made. Our players were devoid of ideas out there today. 11 footballers against a well drilled organised side.
At the end of the day. on 23:56 - Nov 4 with 1298 viewsGeoffThom

At the end of the day. on 23:38 - Nov 4 by Garyjack

No doubt Geoffrey, but the players we had on that pitch today were better than Brightons, yet they were able to perform AS A TEAM much better than ours. Therefore the blame lies at the managers door. It's not difficult.

Mate those players on the park today were in no way better than brightons,in fact they were devoid of anything today
At the end of the day. on 00:08 - Nov 5 with 1280 viewsexiledclaseboy

Our players are undoubtedly better than Brighton’s. Our team certainly isn’t. #teamgary

Poll: Tory leader

At the end of the day. on 00:17 - Nov 5 with 1270 viewsGaryjack

At the end of the day. on 23:56 - Nov 4 by GeoffThom

Mate those players on the park today were in no way better than brightons,in fact they were devoid of anything today

Of course they were. Devoid of a game plan, devoid of leadership. But 11 headless chickens had the balance of play. It was individuals V's a team. Team wins every time.
At the end of the day. on 00:20 - Nov 5 with 1263 viewsTom1912

Brighton's best player didn't even turn up today and they still look much better than us
At the end of the day. on 00:22 - Nov 5 with 1254 viewsAguycalledJack

A third of that starting team has already been relegated with other clubs. What the fcuk do we expect? Let’s make no bones about it. We are shit. All this lies with Jenkins. Carry on as we are and we will be down by Christmas.
Login to get fewer ads

At the end of the day. on 00:41 - Nov 5 with 1220 viewsSmellyplumz

At the end of the day. on 23:46 - Nov 4 by Garyjack

The only hole i could possibly dig here is the one i bury you in. You're obviously to stupid to understand the point i've made. Our players were devoid of ideas out there today. 11 footballers against a well drilled organised side.

Your taking shit, you said our players had more desire ffs... Naughton jogging around the park and Fernandez ducking out the way of the cross that came in for the goal. Dress it up in all the symantics you want but we where by far the poorer side.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

At the end of the day. on 00:54 - Nov 5 with 1203 viewsGaryjack

At the end of the day. on 00:41 - Nov 5 by Smellyplumz

Your taking shit, you said our players had more desire ffs... Naughton jogging around the park and Fernandez ducking out the way of the cross that came in for the goal. Dress it up in all the symantics you want but we where by far the poorer side.

semantics.

And yes, we were by far the poorer side, something that cannot separate from the fact we have better players than BHFC. You're clearly not grasping the obvious here, so on your merry way, i'm done with you.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2017 1:00]
At the end of the day. on 01:12 - Nov 5 with 1178 viewsAguycalledJack

Our players may on paper be better than Brighton’s. The only stat that matters is that a better team beat us 1-0. We may have better individuals but that does not mean our team is better. To be honest I think our team would struggle in the championship at this moment in time. Apart from Tammy who in our starting 11 would be a given to start in anyother premiere league team?
At the end of the day. on 02:14 - Nov 5 with 1160 viewsDJack

I accidentally up arrowed you.

You know that you are talking bollix as you knew we would disagree. PC's negative style is a problem. HJ's buying (and failing to buy) is our main issue.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

At the end of the day. on 05:08 - Nov 5 with 1122 viewssP7qupUf

At the end of the day. on 22:13 - Nov 4 by IAN05

Agree with all that. . We had no game plan at all today and the side is not cohesive at all.

Interestingly, that's what Ian Walsh said on Radio Wales. We were 11 individuals with no plan and they played as a team where everyone knew their job.
At the end of the day. on 05:18 - Nov 5 with 1120 viewsEU5Makaveli

Honestly.. It's not about putting in a good shift, that should be the bare minimum you get out of any professional footballer (Yes they are paid thousands a week a for 4 hours of 'work' a day) it's about the quality needed at premier league level, and we don't have much.

[Post edited 7 Nov 2017 16:23]
At the end of the day. on 08:52 - Nov 5 with 1050 viewsSmellyplumz

At the end of the day. on 00:54 - Nov 5 by Garyjack

semantics.

And yes, we were by far the poorer side, something that cannot separate from the fact we have better players than BHFC. You're clearly not grasping the obvious here, so on your merry way, i'm done with you.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2017 1:00]

Phew... I'm glad we've got better players! I'm sure that will make us top six. Warra shite thread.

At the end of the day. on 14:05 - Nov 5 with 987 viewsGaryjack

At the end of the day. on 08:52 - Nov 5 by Smellyplumz

Phew... I'm glad we've got better players! I'm sure that will make us top six. Warra shite thread.

Now you are being very silly Mrplumz. I said we had better players than Brighton, not most teams in the Premier league. Fact is though, we are a bottom three side, purely because they badly lead. I've also noticed that a few others who say they disagree with me then post content that suggest they do. Comprehension problems obviously.
At the end of the day. on 14:07 - Nov 5 with 980 viewsGaryjack

At the end of the day. on 01:12 - Nov 5 by AguycalledJack

Our players may on paper be better than Brighton’s. The only stat that matters is that a better team beat us 1-0. We may have better individuals but that does not mean our team is better. To be honest I think our team would struggle in the championship at this moment in time. Apart from Tammy who in our starting 11 would be a given to start in anyother premiere league team?

Thanks for agreeing with me.
At the end of the day. on 14:35 - Nov 5 with 943 viewswhoflungdung

Stay off the substances Gary

You re sinking again

Be careful

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

At the end of the day. on 14:40 - Nov 5 with 934 viewsDr_Winston

Gary is correct here. Brighton's team plan and cohesiveness gave them the edge over whatever the f*ck it was we had. It's simplistic (and therefore wildly popular) to just point the finger at the players.

Our squad in the first year in the Prem was nowhere near the quality of some of the teams we beat; we just had a plan and executed it very well for the most part. The total lack of a plan or seemingly any idea of how to execute one has been our single biggest problem so far.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

At the end of the day. on 14:46 - Nov 5 with 919 viewsmonmouth

At the end of the day. on 14:40 - Nov 5 by Dr_Winston

Gary is correct here. Brighton's team plan and cohesiveness gave them the edge over whatever the f*ck it was we had. It's simplistic (and therefore wildly popular) to just point the finger at the players.

Our squad in the first year in the Prem was nowhere near the quality of some of the teams we beat; we just had a plan and executed it very well for the most part. The total lack of a plan or seemingly any idea of how to execute one has been our single biggest problem so far.

The plan is defend and keep shape, try and stop the opposition no matter who they are and hope that something, anything, happens up the other end.

Yep, it's a cunning plan of Baldrick standard.

The whole thing is a pile of shit.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

At the end of the day. on 14:46 - Nov 5 with 918 viewsGaryjack

At the end of the day. on 14:35 - Nov 5 by whoflungdung

You re sinking again

Be careful

Go treat someone to a Meal deal ffs!
At the end of the day. on 14:58 - Nov 5 with 879 viewsTheResurrection

At the end of the day. on 23:56 - Nov 4 by GeoffThom

They were better, they were even better on the day. Our fans won't accept this, basically because they're a bunch of facking idiots, but that's the truth.

The only differences were the goal they scored, one chance in the WHOLE game, and the home crowd.

Now I'm not saying we were anything other than bad, but they were as well, even worse, and that's all down to one man, our manager.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

At the end of the day. on 15:05 - Nov 5 with 869 viewsDarran

At the end of the day. on 14:35 - Nov 5 by whoflungdung

You re sinking again

Be careful

You’re saying Gary’s taking drugs?
That’s vile.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

At the end of the day. on 15:06 - Nov 5 with 868 viewsswansea68

At the end of the day. on 22:11 - Nov 4 by lifelong

Some of our basic football today was close to Carmarthenshire League standard.

How dare you ! I played Carmarthenshire league and in the premier and I wasn't as bad as that I can assure you lol
At the end of the day. on 15:07 - Nov 5 with 862 viewsTheResurrection

At the end of the day. on 05:18 - Nov 5 by EU5Makaveli

Honestly.. It's not about putting in a good shift, that should be the bare minimum you get out of any professional footballer (Yes they are paid thousands a week a for 4 hours of 'work' a day) it's about the quality needed at premier league level, and we don't have much.

[Post edited 7 Nov 2017 16:23]

A Swans fan playing for us in the 90's?

Gotta be you KoL.

Great posts on the subject mate

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024