Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At the end of the day. 22:05 - Nov 4 with 4756 viewsGaryjack

Although many will probably disagree with this, but the players we had out on the field today were better than BrIghton, man for man there was more desire, more effort and more quality. The essential thing is though, Brighton were by far the better team. The lads put in a good shift, but we were never going anywhere, and the blame for that lies with one man. Clement is fvckin clueless as a No1, and has to go. Our main problem now is finding a genuine replacement, as i'm pretty sure in my mind that Huw Jenkins is incapable of finding one.
At the end of the day. on 15:53 - Nov 5 with 500 viewsSmellyplumz

At the end of the day. on 14:05 - Nov 5 by Garyjack

Now you are being very silly Mrplumz. I said we had better players than Brighton, not most teams in the Premier league. Fact is though, we are a bottom three side, purely because they badly lead. I've also noticed that a few others who say they disagree with me then post content that suggest they do. Comprehension problems obviously.

Ok are they better and if so what makes them better. You can have eleven Lionel Messi but if they don't play as a unit they are rubbish, ok they are Messi but still in the losing side.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

At the end of the day. on 16:29 - Nov 5 with 465 viewsLoyal

At the end of the day. on 15:07 - Nov 5 by TheResurrection

A Swans fan playing for us in the 90's?

Gotta be you KoL.

Great posts on the subject mate

KoL would be posting on the mufc site not here 😃

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

At the end of the day. on 17:51 - Nov 5 with 422 viewsAl_Bundy

"The lads put in a good shift*

There's some great statements on this site Lol !!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024