Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Collective responsibility! 22:25 - Nov 4 with 4767 viewsCroftyjack

Reading here tonight,,yanks to blame.. individual players to blame..Hj and the sell outs to blame...PC to blame....Recruitment to blame.
Lets not hide behind any as the reasons because they are all too blame.
We really need to spend on an evolving and expansive recruitment area ultimately, there really needs to be a leader from above as its all to eerily quiet at the moment, someone who regularly speaks(comms manager if need be)
There has to be a manager that believes in the clubs principles and also someone who makes sure all of this keeps evolving and not standing still cos since Laudrup this is exactly what has happened.
Everyone at the club is to blame and to a certain degree even us fans are!
All I want is someone to agree this, take responsibility and devise a new business plan to move forward even if it has to get worse before better!
STID
Collective responsibility! on 22:28 - Nov 4 with 4740 viewsSmellyplumz

The trust and the fans are to blame as well.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Collective responsibility! on 22:29 - Nov 4 with 4723 viewsGowerjack

The cancer in our club is Huw Jenkins.

The 1st thing we need to do is remove him completely than the rest of the sellout c unts.

Then appoint a DOF who knows what he is doing and a manager with a set of bollocks.

And our owners need to spend real money.

So in other words we are royally f ucked.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Collective responsibility! on 22:38 - Nov 4 with 4694 viewsDarran

I don’t see anyone out there to blame other than the people who sold their shares to the Americans myself.
You can blame the Trust,the fans or me if you want but the people that sold their shares to the wrong buyers are at the crux of this.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Collective responsibility! on 22:41 - Nov 4 with 4685 viewsSmellyplumz

Collective responsibility! on 22:38 - Nov 4 by Darran

I don’t see anyone out there to blame other than the people who sold their shares to the Americans myself.
You can blame the Trust,the fans or me if you want but the people that sold their shares to the wrong buyers are at the crux of this.

Your right but the fans had the chance to take the tanks to court but chose to follow the trust. You get my point.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Collective responsibility! on 22:44 - Nov 4 with 4666 viewsKilkennyjack

Collective responsibility! on 22:38 - Nov 4 by Darran

Got to agree with my good friend Dazza.

Once decisions at our club stopped being make for football only reasons, then the current bad outcome was assured.

Greed. Pure and simple.

Beware of the Risen People

Collective responsibility! on 22:44 - Nov 4 with 4658 viewsDarran

Collective responsibility! on 22:41 - Nov 4 by Smellyplumz

Your right but the fans had the chance to take the tanks to court but chose to follow the trust. You get my point.

Well to be brutally honest I don’t get your point.
How would taking them to court have any difference on what’s happening at the moment?

Collective responsibility! on 22:48 - Nov 4 with 4620 viewsGowerjack

Collective responsibility! on 22:44 - Nov 4 by Darran

How would taking them to court have any difference on what’s happening at the moment?

Other than it may have focused their attention on that useless c unt Jenkins.

Who is the real cause of our fall from grace.

Once he stared believing his own hype we were f ucked.

Plastic since 1974

Collective responsibility! on 22:52 - Nov 4 with 4606 viewsCroftyjack

Collective responsibility! on 22:44 - Nov 4 by Darran

The blame is all round ..yes it may have started somewhere but its escalated all around including us fans.
My real point is to stop blaming as all is involved and find a long term solution..to do this someone from within must stand up and make the decision to reform...will this happen unfortunately it probably wont as I feel the person to make the decisions is to be the first to go!!!
Login to get fewer ads

Collective responsibility! on 22:52 - Nov 4 with 4606 viewsParsSwans

We ARE all to blame In this order Jenkins Yanks Trust Clement Players/Fans equal last booing and cheering player subs however shit their performance doesn’t help those players were recruited by one man HJ the Chairman/Sellout/DOF/control freak. As a lot of people have mentioned this is the perfect storm direct all the anger at Board and Yanks the rest of us need to stick together as shit as this is
Collective responsibility! on 22:53 - Nov 4 with 4587 viewsDarran

Collective responsibility! on 22:44 - Nov 4 by Kilkennyjack

Got to agree with my good friend Dazza.

Once decisions at our club stopped being make for football only reasons, then the current bad outcome was assured.

Greed. Pure and simple.

Indeed though I think something people seem to be conveniently forgetting is that these people were entitled to sell their shares to whoever they wanted to.

Collective responsibility! on 23:00 - Nov 4 with 4570 viewsGowerjack

Collective responsibility! on 22:53 - Nov 4 by Darran

Indeed though I think something people seem to be conveniently forgetting is that these people were entitled to sell their shares to whoever they wanted to.

Yep.

But if the desire to capitalise their investment was the main issue then they should gave had the good grace to gave f ucked off completely not hung around like the smell of a puss infected corpse.

It's unforgivable.

Plastic since 1974

Collective responsibility! on 23:03 - Nov 4 with 4543 viewsDarran

Collective responsibility! on 23:00 - Nov 4 by Gowerjack

Yep.

But if the desire to capitalise their investment was the main issue then they should gave had the good grace to gave f ucked off completely not hung around like the smell of a puss infected corpse.

It's unforgivable.

I’m not disagreeing.

Collective responsibility! on 23:05 - Nov 4 with 4531 viewsjoshdon10

What a shambles of a club we turned into. I’m afraid that if we get relegated we will tumble down the leagues. Can’t believe our midfield and forwards get paid what they do. Should introduce performance reviews into these contracts. Pathetic
Collective responsibility! on 16:21 - Nov 5 with 4322 viewsCroftyjack

Collective responsibility! on 23:05 - Nov 4 by joshdon10

What a shambles of a club we turned into. I’m afraid that if we get relegated we will tumble down the leagues. Can’t believe our midfield and forwards get paid what they do. Should introduce performance reviews into these contracts. Pathetic

The silence is killing me!!!!!!! Why do we not have a spokesman@SCFC
I worked as a Communication manager for a large company and without any sort of comms at all..rumours, paranoia eats from the outside in and causes a cancer in the organisation.
It borders either on arrogance or incompetence, I'm not sure which maybe both!
Collective responsibility! on 18:33 - Nov 5 with 4251 viewsSPboy

The fans are to blame ??? WTF ? Can you explain that one please?
Collective responsibility! on 18:57 - Nov 5 with 4200 viewsJackFyddin

A brief history of Yanks in control of Premier league clubs:

Fulham. purchased 2013, relegated 2014
Aston Villa: purchased 2007, relegated 2016
Sunderland: purchased 2008, relegated 2017

Liverpool, Manchester Utd, and Arsenal: each were perennial Champions League title contenders until Yanks took control. Without their riches I'm sure they'd be relegated too. Except for Fergie's final years with Utd, none has won a league title with Americans in charge.

Let's face it, Yanks are pants running top flight football clubs. I think they're just too used to the system that rewards the teams that finish last.
Collective responsibility! on 19:03 - Nov 5 with 4176 viewswhiterock

We don’t get relegated in November, too many ready to throw the towel in for my liking, I know it’s a cliche but when the going gets tough, the tough get going, that’s what Leicester did 3/4 years ago and we have to do the same
Loads saying it’s the worst I’ve seen in 20/ 30/ 35/ 40/ 45/ 50 years of watching the Swans, guess what, it’s not, nowhere near
Collective responsibility! on 19:25 - Nov 5 with 4141 viewstrampie

Swans do not have a goal in them, I feared for the Swans before a ball was kicked as we had no replacement for Gylfi and that is the way it has paned out so far,
no creativity in the team, lots of players in the team who don't possess a goalscoring or creating threat.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Collective responsibility! on 19:42 - Nov 5 with 4113 viewswhiterock

Collective responsibility! on 19:25 - Nov 5 by trampie

Swans do not have a goal in them, I feared for the Swans before a ball was kicked as we had no replacement for Gylfi and that is the way it has paned out so far,
no creativity in the team, lots of players in the team who don't possess a goalscoring or creating threat.

So we dig in, nick the odd point here or there, and 3 here and there too, 10 or more points by Jan is do’abl and then get that player(s) we are crying out for.
No one gets relegated in November
Collective responsibility! on 19:43 - Nov 5 with 4107 viewstrampie

Collective responsibility! on 19:42 - Nov 5 by whiterock

So we dig in, nick the odd point here or there, and 3 here and there too, 10 or more points by Jan is do’abl and then get that player(s) we are crying out for.
No one gets relegated in November

That's the long and short of it.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Collective responsibility! on 19:50 - Nov 5 with 4091 viewsJethroJack

Collective responsibility! on 19:03 - Nov 5 by whiterock

We don’t get relegated in November, too many ready to throw the towel in for my liking, I know it’s a cliche but when the going gets tough, the tough get going, that’s what Leicester did 3/4 years ago and we have to do the same
Loads saying it’s the worst I’ve seen in 20/ 30/ 35/ 40/ 45/ 50 years of watching the Swans, guess what, it’s not, nowhere near

Yes, Leicester got going few years back.
WE got going last season, at a later stage than now.
Collective responsibility! on 20:47 - Nov 5 with 4006 viewsSPboy

Collective responsibility! on 19:25 - Nov 5 by trampie

This was obvious to everyone except the owners ... oh and the Res. It was even in the Guardian on Saturday

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/nov/03/swansea-city-transfer-window-re

This paragraph sums up exactly what you are saying ...

“ Swansea’s eight broadly similar central midfielders created as many goals (13) in 332 appearances over two years as Sigurdsson managed on his own last season.”
Collective responsibility! on 21:41 - Nov 5 with 3950 viewstrampie

It wasn't obvious to some posters on here, Swans lucky goalless draws away to Soton and Spurs and even Swans win away to an out of form Palace underlined the problem that Swans did not have the players to create and score goals.

Collective responsibility! on 10:00 - Nov 6 with 3852 viewsSTID2017

We need a Mel Nurse character (who's the rich guy who owns the Celtic Manor ?) to lead a buyout, and Kevin Johns to give up his promotional gig and half time penalties and dust off his megaphone to lead a march through the streets "Tony Petty" style

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024