Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brendan Rodgers 22:58 - Nov 4 with 7069 viewsexiledclaseboy

Give him a ring, pay him what he wants, explain that he’s kicking his heels in a pointless league that his team will win every f*cking year without even trying. Basically just get him back here to sort this mess out. Whatever it takes.

Poll: Tory leader

Brendan Rodgers on 23:02 - Nov 4 with 5426 viewsmonmouth

I said that yesterday.....or rather that the 17m on Clucas could have been thrown at him. He’d be mental to take it on, but that is 100% the answer for us now.

Not going to happen though. He’s not stupid. If he has any sense his agent will be sniffing Everton’s bottom.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Brendan Rodgers on 23:03 - Nov 4 with 5418 viewsGaryjack

Brendan Rodgers on 23:43 - Nov 4 with 5315 viewsKilkennyjack

Totally agree.

However he is a Celtic fan and so its not just another job to him.

Frankly then European football every year, numerous trophies, and winning the 10 in a row will rule out any move back to Swans. I cant see it.

Perfect fit, and he would bring back our Swanselona style that we all loved since Roberto.

Roberto after the world cup anyone ...?

Beware of the Risen People

Brendan Rodgers on 23:45 - Nov 4 with 5295 viewsjackjackjackjack

He'd rather go to Everton or West Ham.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Brendan Rodgers on 23:48 - Nov 4 with 5280 viewsmajorraglan

Brendan Rodgers on 23:43 - Nov 4 by Kilkennyjack

Totally agree.

Frankly then European football every year, numerous trophies, and winning the 10 in a row will rule out any move back to Swans. I cant see it.

Perfect fit, and he would bring back our Swanselona style that we all loved since Roberto.

Does the club still have the players to be able to play the Swansalona game? I think te something that’s been eroded and lost and will take some work to recover. Will BR come back, I am pretty sure there was a poster on here who said he wouldn’t come back because of the recruiting... who knows, if I were him I wouldn’t come back unless I had some pretty cast iron assurances.
Brendan Rodgers on 23:49 - Nov 4 with 5277 viewsmagicdaps10

He wont come down here now.

He has a cushy number in that micky mouse league and is cementing his name in Celtic tradition. He will earn a decent wack up there, the rest that he would get in the Premier League is made up by the ego inflating he gets from the Celtic fans and Scottish Press.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Brendan Rodgers on 23:50 - Nov 4 with 5266 viewsTim_Harry

Brendan Rodgers on 23:43 - Nov 4 by Kilkennyjack

Totally agree.

The second and third paragraphs of your post are nonsense. At least to anyone living in the real world.

If we offer him a better wage than Celtic and a transfer budget that he can work with then he'll be here.

I doubt we'll do that so your post is not really nonsense! :)
Brendan Rodgers on 23:52 - Nov 4 with 5250 viewsmagicdaps10

Brendan Rodgers on 23:50 - Nov 4 by Tim_Harry

The second and third paragraphs of your post are nonsense. At least to anyone living in the real world.

If we offer him a better wage than Celtic and a transfer budget that he can work with then he'll be here.

I doubt we'll do that so your post is not really nonsense! :)

The word doubt gives it a slight chance.....there is no chance we will pay him let alone give him the transfer budget.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

Brendan Rodgers on 23:58 - Nov 4 with 5219 viewsNeathJack

He'll get the Arsenal job in the summer imho.
Brendan Rodgers on 00:04 - Nov 5 with 5187 viewsTim_Harry

Brendan Rodgers on 23:58 - Nov 4 by NeathJack

He'll get the Arsenal job in the summer imho.

No chance. Arsenal fans are as pretentious as they come and there's no way they'd accept a Liverpool reject.

Don't get me wrong, the Arsenal owners generally don't give a f**k what the fans think. I just don't think they'd piss them off on that kind of scale.

A European up and comer they'll go for.
Brendan Rodgers on 00:05 - Nov 5 with 5172 viewsJack11

Rodgers ought to be rightly eyeing up a Champions League club after Celtic. Wouldn't surprise me to see him at a top side from any of the big European leagues, with the exception of a few obvious ones. His stock has risen again equal only to our decline unfortunately.
Brendan Rodgers on 00:08 - Nov 5 with 5130 viewsJack_Kass

Chelsea job will be the one he leaves for.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Brendan Rodgers on 00:27 - Nov 5 with 5097 viewsAguycalledJack

What the fcuk is Rogers going to do with that squad. We are chasing the game and bring on a forward that was meant to go to Barnsley.
Brendan Rodgers on 16:08 - Nov 5 with 4640 viewswhiterock

He’d come if the money was right, and a promise of £25m to spend in January, some fans bigging up Big Sam again
Brendan Rodgers on 16:24 - Nov 5 with 4580 viewsmajorraglan

Brendan Rodgers on 16:08 - Nov 5 by whiterock

He’d come if the money was right, and a promise of £25m to spend in January, some fans bigging up Big Sam again

There are a number of posts on this forum and other SCFC forums to the effect that he wouldn’t return as there were issues around who made the decisions on transfers. If that was the case not sure the money would make a difference.
Brendan Rodgers on 16:35 - Nov 5 with 4546 viewsLeonWasGod

Brendan Rodgers on 23:48 - Nov 4 by majorraglan

Does the club still have the players to be able to play the Swansalona game? I think te something that’s been eroded and lost and will take some work to recover. Will BR come back, I am pretty sure there was a poster on here who said he wouldn’t come back because of the recruiting... who knows, if I were him I wouldn’t come back unless I had some pretty cast iron assurances.

Absolutely. We've now got players who are too slow of thought and indecisive (e.g. Naughts), lacking confidence on the ball (e.g. most of them), too greedy with no end product (e.g. Ayew).

We spend years crafting Brenda's side for him, with players who were drilled in the style. They don't know how we're going to play one game to the next now. Look at yesterday - players pressing individually while their nearest team mates stood and watched. Players running away from the man on the ball leaving him with no options.... Largely clueless on the ball.

It'll take a lot to get this lot playing as a unit with purpose and penetration. I reckon Clement can still salvage a well-drilled defensive unit out of them when we don't have the ball, but that won't be enough to stay up.

The time to get BR back was when he was close, before he joined Celtic. I'd have him back but think he'd struggle with this lot.
Brendan Rodgers on 17:05 - Nov 5 with 4458 viewsMrSwerve

We had a choice after Monk left whether to have an upward trajectory or a downward trajectory.

We could have thrown a bit of money at Brendan and Joe Allen, and we'd no doubt be mid-table, easily. It was obvious to see, apart to the 'never go back' crew.

Instead we've appointed average managers, and spunked money on average players ever since. £16m on Clucas ffs.

We should have thrown money at known quantities and there'd be no issue. That failing is down to one man.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Brendan Rodgers on 17:12 - Nov 5 with 4428 viewsjacabertawe

I have already expressed the view on PS a number of times that yes, we should make a move for Brendan and free reign to choose his players. Now, before it is too late.
p.s. At the time of writing we have dropped to 19th.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2017 18:06]

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Brendan Rodgers on 17:53 - Nov 5 with 4337 viewsAl_Bundy

Why would Rodgers take a 10 step backward move and come to a relegation haunted side with a piss poor squad with a clown with the purse strings??

Just let that sink in,
Brendan Rodgers on 18:04 - Nov 5 with 4307 viewsswanforthemoney

What a nonsense suggestion at the start of the thread.
Its absolutley inconceivable that he would come here, look at the bile that greets any sort of mistake at our imploding club. If I were him, £50 million wouldnt drag me down here.
Brendan must be having an absolute ball up there and good luck to him.

I stand in the North Stand

Brendan Rodgers on 18:49 - Nov 5 with 4235 viewstrampie

Rodgers leave a massive huge club like Celtic for little old Swansea ?......hmm, there would have to be some serious cash and promises on the table and even i would think that his stock at this moment would be too high for a small club like Swansea.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Brendan Rodgers on 19:17 - Nov 5 with 4186 viewsSwanjaxs

Rodgers wouldn't touch our car crash of a club with an extra long barge pole!! Swansea City is well and truly broken.... beyond repair in fact

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Brendan Rodgers on 19:17 - Nov 5 with 4188 viewsBloodyhills

You'd think Brodge would get more out of our players than Clement.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Brendan Rodgers on 19:23 - Nov 5 with 4167 viewsMrSwerve

Brendan Rodgers on 19:17 - Nov 5 by Bloodyhills

You'd think Brodge would get more out of our players than Clement.

Yes.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Brendan Rodgers on 19:22 - Nov 6 with 3847 viewsleobhoy

Mickey Mouse league ! Pub side ! Firstly they give Bayern a game but lose 2-1 but in doing so ' have a go' , attack and on a different night could easily have had a point against a side who will make the last 8 at least of the champions league . Compare that with 'the might' of BHA coming to the Liberty ( a bang average championship side ) and playing the Swans off the paddock , without the home side raising a whimper. Playing personnel I would take Lustig over Naughton , Simunovoc over both Mawson and Fernandes , Tierney on a different planet to Olsson and Scotty Brown head and shoulders above anything that the Swans have in mid field . Armstrong is on the radar of half a dozen prem clubs , with Roberts , Sinclair and McGregor a better trio by a street over Dyer , Routledge and Narsingh. Just for the record Leigh Griff and Dembele would surely offer a better option off the bench than last Saturday's eclectic mix of mediocrity . Finally could anyone in their right mind chose Clement over Brendan . Ffs guys get a grip . Mr Chairman get on a plane get up to Glasgow with the cheque book and pay for once the going rate , get a recognised manager who has a good track record and understands the club to come back . What is being served up at present is the wrong side of pitiful . The guy Clement ( God love him ) is completely and utterly out of his depth and will never turn this situation around .The present predicament is far from irredeemable but the club needs to act now
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024