Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brendan Rodgers 22:58 - Nov 4 with 7077 viewsexiledclaseboy

Give him a ring, pay him what he wants, explain that he’s kicking his heels in a pointless league that his team will win every f*cking year without even trying. Basically just get him back here to sort this mess out. Whatever it takes.

Poll: Tory leader

Brendan Rodgers on 19:27 - Nov 6 with 1601 viewsSwanjaxs

Brendan Rodgers on 19:22 - Nov 6 by leobhoy

Mickey Mouse league ! Pub side ! Firstly they give Bayern a game but lose 2-1 but in doing so ' have a go' , attack and on a different night could easily have had a point against a side who will make the last 8 at least of the champions league . Compare that with 'the might' of BHA coming to the Liberty ( a bang average championship side ) and playing the Swans off the paddock , without the home side raising a whimper. Playing personnel I would take Lustig over Naughton , Simunovoc over both Mawson and Fernandes , Tierney on a different planet to Olsson and Scotty Brown head and shoulders above anything that the Swans have in mid field . Armstrong is on the radar of half a dozen prem clubs , with Roberts , Sinclair and McGregor a better trio by a street over Dyer , Routledge and Narsingh. Just for the record Leigh Griff and Dembele would surely offer a better option off the bench than last Saturday's eclectic mix of mediocrity . Finally could anyone in their right mind chose Clement over Brendan . Ffs guys get a grip . Mr Chairman get on a plane get up to Glasgow with the cheque book and pay for once the going rate , get a recognised manager who has a good track record and understands the club to come back . What is being served up at present is the wrong side of pitiful . The guy Clement ( God love him ) is completely and utterly out of his depth and will never turn this situation around .The present predicament is far from irredeemable but the club needs to act now

Excellent post mate! 🍀 ..... now prepare yourself for the onslaught 😂😂 HH

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Brendan Rodgers on 18:56 - Nov 9 with 1067 viewsSwanjaxs

That move had Brendan Rodgers written all over it ...

Wow

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Brendan Rodgers on 18:57 - Nov 9 with 1059 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Brendan Rodgers on 18:56 - Nov 9 by Swanjaxs

That move had Brendan Rodgers written all over it ...

Wow

He's the greatest coach we have ever had at this club.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Brendan Rodgers on 19:03 - Nov 9 with 1046 viewsdadsarmy76

Brendan Rodgers on 18:57 - Nov 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

When did Rodgers manage Man ure !!!!!
Brendan Rodgers on 19:04 - Nov 9 with 1041 viewsSwanjaxs

Brendan Rodgers on 18:57 - Nov 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Another BR classic...

Look out Liverpool and Citeh 👍

Not even joking lads 😎

Brendan Rodgers on 19:05 - Nov 9 with 1036 viewsMrSwerve

Mickey Mouse league ! Pub side ! Firstly they give Bayern a game but lose 2-1 but in doing so ' have a go' , attack and on a different night could easily have had a point against a side who will make the last 8 at least of the champions league . Compare that with 'the might' of BHA coming to the Liberty ( a bang average championship side ) and playing the Swans off the paddock , without the home side raising a whimper. Playing personnel I would take Lustig over Naughton , Simunovoc over both Mawson and Fernandes , Tierney on a different planet to Olsson and Scotty Brown head and shoulders above anything that the Swans have in mid field . Armstrong is on the radar of half a dozen prem clubs , with Roberts , Sinclair and McGregor a better trio by a street over Dyer , Routledge and Narsingh. Just for the record Leigh Griff and Dembele would surely offer a better option off the bench than last Saturday's eclectic mix of mediocrity . Finally could anyone in their right mind chose Clement over Brendan . Ffs guys get a grip . Mr Chairman get on a plane get up to Glasgow with the cheque book and pay for once the going rate , get a recognised manager who has a good track record and understands the club to come back . What is being served up at present is the wrong side of pitiful . The guy Clement ( God love him ) is completely and utterly out of his depth and will never turn this situation around .The present predicament is far from irredeemable but the club needs to act now

https://images.app.goo.gl/Fxo3zvhoP7DF8h3Z7

Here you go, mate, before Warwick gets in there.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Brendan Rodgers on 19:14 - Nov 9 with 1000 viewsSwanjaxs

Only just read this post.

Absolutely fantastic.

And yes the abusers will try and distract...

But every word true .

Have an up arrow 👍

Brendan Rodgers on 19:15 - Nov 9 with 999 viewsGaryjack

Brendan Rodgers on 19:05 - Nov 9 by MrSwerve

https://images.app.goo.gl/Fxo3zvhoP7DF8h3Z7

Here you go, mate, before Warwick gets in there.

Well in fairness, Warwick has had 2 years to 'get in there'
Login to get fewer ads

Brendan Rodgers on 19:19 - Nov 9 with 976 viewsNeath_Jack

Brendan Rodgers on 19:14 - Nov 9 by Swanjaxs

Only just read this post.

Absolutely fantastic.

And yes the abusers will try and distract...

But every word true .

Have an up arrow 👍

It's not, you read it two years ago.

And commented on it

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Brendan Rodgers on 19:19 - Nov 9 with 971 viewsSwanjaxs

Brendan Rodgers on 19:19 - Nov 9 by Neath_Jack

It's not, you read it two years ago.

And commented on it

I cant remember two hours ago mate 👍😂

Brendan Rodgers on 19:29 - Nov 9 with 936 viewswaynekerr55

Thanks to our band of by fans, for fans led by the Poundland Tony Petty - look what we could've won

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Brendan Rodgers on 19:31 - Nov 9 with 933 viewsNeath_Jack

Brendan Rodgers on 19:29 - Nov 9 by waynekerr55

Thanks to our band of by fans, for fans led by the Poundland Tony Petty - look what we could've won

Most boring bloke that ever posted on here.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 19:32]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Brendan Rodgers on 19:50 - Nov 9 with 893 viewswaynekerr55

Brendan Rodgers on 19:31 - Nov 9 by Neath_Jack

Most boring bloke that ever posted on here.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 19:32]

Thanks Neathy 😚

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Brendan Rodgers on 22:29 - Nov 9 with 751 viewsVincent_Vega

It won’t happen because they'll will run out of steam but could you imagine if Brendas Leicester pipped Klopps Liverpool to the title.

It would be glorious!!

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Brendan Rodgers on 23:44 - Nov 9 with 671 viewsSgorioFruit

£1000 down
Real Madrid & Leicester to win
£3080 back

Thank you king Brendan

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Brendan Rodgers on 06:18 - Nov 10 with 576 viewsJBT95

Brendan Rodgers on 22:29 - Nov 9 by Vincent_Vega

It won’t happen because they'll will run out of steam but could you imagine if Brendas Leicester pipped Klopps Liverpool to the title.

It would be glorious!!

I would p1ss myself
Brendan Rodgers on 07:41 - Nov 10 with 544 viewsjack247

Brendan Rodgers on 19:04 - Nov 9 by Swanjaxs

Another BR classic...

Look out Liverpool and Citeh 👍

Not even joking lads 😎

Won’t get near them.

Would be great if they kept Man Utd/Chelsea/both out of the Champions league though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024