Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our fans.. 04:57 - Nov 5 with 14316 viewsEU5Makaveli

Half the problem in my opinion, Yes.. we are absolutely sh*t at the moment, but players feed off the crowds energy! And singling out individuals is not helping anyone. Okay Carroll and Clucas were abysmal today but for those who have actually kicked a ball in their lifetime (rather than those armchair idoiots who have never stepped across the white line) know that anyone can have a poor game, and sometimes you can't do much about it.. those fans who jeered Carroll and Clucas off the field are absolute idiots. I guarantee they didn't have a poor game on purpose...so grow up! The problem lies with our poor recruitment, and nothing else.. we sold our 2 match winners and replaced them with players.. some with raw potential and some who aren't good enough! But for our own sake... next home game realise that we are in this together and get behind the team rather than looking for scapegoats! Otherwise it will be a long, hard season.. and also next season in the championship! We are all part of it.. realise this and GET BEHINHD THE TEAM
Our fans.. on 07:20 - Nov 5 with 5341 viewsKilkennyjack

I know you are expecting people to support your post, but its bollox.

The sell outs want us to feel that the fans are part of the problem, but the fans would be fine if you gave us anything to cheer. Who ....

Sold the club behind the Trusts back ?
Stayed around after selling up for millions ?
Sold all the best players ?
Academy cant produce a single player ?
Wasted millions on players who cant get in team, or who struggle ?
No investment above sky money and xfer money in ?
Boring tactics ?
Players who just go through the motions ?
No welsh players ?
Hard earned premier league status slipping away ?

The poor old fans fill the stadium every game, plus away support.
Dont deflect the blame here.

Fans entirely justified in showing how they feel.
Its hard to be all happy clappy when your club has been mismanaged for years, and you can see that the playing assets have been sold.

People feel they have been taken advantage of. And people care about our club.

Beware of the Risen People

Our fans.. on 07:32 - Nov 5 with 5316 viewsNOTRAC

Our fans.. on 07:20 - Nov 5 by Kilkennyjack

The sell outs want us to feel that the fans are part of the problem, but the fans would be fine if you gave us anything to cheer. Who ....

Boring tactics ?
No welsh players ?

Its hard to be all happy clappy when your club has been mismanaged for years, and you can see that the playing assets have been sold.

Absolutely agree, Kilkenny Jack.
It was stated on Radio Wales last night that we are bad from top to bottom.They are absolutely right.Bad owners,bad Chairman,bad manager,bad coaches,bad players ,bad results and even bad supporters Trust.
They say that one bad apple eventually makes the rest bad.
There are no prizes for guessing which one is the bad apple in that lot.
The crowd? Never.We pay for the apples.We have a right to be angry at the moment.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Our fans.. on 07:53 - Nov 5 with 5248 viewsSgorioFruit

Our fans.. on 07:32 - Nov 5 by NOTRAC

It was stated on Radio Wales last night that we are bad from top to bottom.They are absolutely right.Bad owners,bad Chairman,bad manager,bad coaches,bad players ,bad results and even bad supporters Trust.
The crowd? Never.We pay for the apples.We have a right to be angry at the moment.

I heard that on the radio too.
Which leaves me wondering what the solution is.
We cannot wait or rely on the individuals responsible to put this mess right.

Something should be organised from the fans now. It would be completely hopeless to ask the spineless trust for any help.

How did that pre march protest get on yesterday? More of that we need. Might not making one jot of difference but I applaud the effort and at least we go down fighting.

We are currently being screwed by money men and robbed of our identity.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Our fans.. on 08:05 - Nov 5 with 5190 viewsSwansNZ

Boring tactics ?
No welsh players ?

No Welsh players. Aye that'll be it. We never had this sh1t when Joe Allen was at the club.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Our fans.. on 08:05 - Nov 5 with 5171 viewsTheResurrection

Boring tactics ?
No welsh players ?

A truly pathetic and awful post from one of the worst posters on any forum anywhere, ever.

Literally clueless about not just the game of football but the running of it as well.

A lot of our fans are an absolute disgrace and the scenes witnessed yesterday have been happening on and off ever since I've been watching us. The stupid facking protest was probably the catalyst for igniting people's emotions but turning on our own players in such a vicious way is beyond contempt.

There is no excuse for it yet a simple paddy loving potato chump like you went chapter and verse in trying to do that, but you won't be the last, you'll be in similar company.

# The Premier League is hard, it gets harder every season, not easier, that's a myth. When you're first promoted your players and fans are all shiny and brand new and fully accept how difficult the challenge is. The fans would never turn on their own then.
# Teams like Bournemouth are struggling now, 3 seasons in, not a surprise. West Ham the same and talking about recruitment they've spent millions and really, really tried to build a team competing for the top 6 or 7. Ayew £20m Aunotovic £26m to name but 2. Joe Hart in goals, The little pea. And where are they and how are they performing? Everton have bust their record signing by more than £20m on a one trick pony who offers their hopes and desires absolutely fack all. They consider Siggy their worst ever signing and hate the posing, stroppy prick. Were they mismanaged as I thought that must be whatever every sad idiot wants eh? To be bought by some rich owner who would spend in the hundreds of millions. Or was it Koeman that's where the mismanagement came from as I'm sure many a Swans fan would've wanted him too. Southampton are struggling now, West Brom too, Stoke, Palace and around another half dozen all in a similar boat.

Our manager is out of his depth. It's as simple as that. He has thrown our huge early summer marquee signing under a bus because he doesn't like his personality by picking him twice against Man United. Still not adapted he's still coming out to the fans and LYING to us about. He's a LIAR. Mesa could've have been firing on all cylinders by now, the pass master from la Liga could've been a real force with ten games gone....

But no, Clement has tried his best to RUIN his career and he's doing the same with Clucas. A good game last week when you play him more attacking, the next week he's being asked to be an out and out defender when he's NEVER PLAYED THERE.

Genius Mr Clement with your back of a box of cereal football coaching badge and your history of following one guy around the world to get a job.

Does anyone honestly believe a different manager with a bit of energy, guile and courage can't get more out of our players?

We don't know our squad is bad or its true potential because Clement sets us up to defend. From minute one to 95 it's the same and the plan is to hope that something comes off during it, just the one something because we can get back into shapeagain then.

We have Tammy up front and he's literally isolated and I'm talking 20 to 30 yards of clear space between him and anyone supporting.

We have our full backs coming out with the ball from defence and there's NOTHING ON...... NOTHING. No one comes looking for it, no one wants it in the system we play because they know there's going to be no forward momentum or runners into space or little flicks and skills because CLEMENT DOESN'T COACH THIS. It's the 2 banks of 4..... At home to facking Brighton..... And hope to nick a goal.

Mesa was surely brought in to link up the two aspects of defence and attack and increase our tempo, get us on the ball more and keep us moving.

But Clement doesn't play him, and he's done a good job of hoodwinking the fans as well as some still believe he was at fault for the Man United goal in the cup.

He wasn't. Not a chance.

But Clement has made people believe he's not up to it when we really don't know, because on some of the evidence we've seen he's exactly what we need.

The best we've played this season has been second half versus Watford. Mesa came on and changed the game for us. But he made that mistake when really trying to go for the 3 points.

The rest has been history for him.

It's time to make Clement history.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Our fans.. on 08:07 - Nov 5 with 5177 viewsjackal

It's the "armchair idiots" who pay their hard-earned cash to watch these people perform. The players go home with many thousands per week. They will move on sooner or later and earn fortunes elsewhere.

We are supposed to show passion in our support and yet they show none on the pitch.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2017 8:09]
Our fans.. on 08:07 - Nov 5 with 5158 viewsTheResurrection

Our fans.. on 07:32 - Nov 5 by NOTRAC

you don't pay for fack all mate. Our tickets haven't gone up in 5 years.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Our fans.. on 08:08 - Nov 5 with 5160 viewsJackfath

Our fans.. on 08:07 - Nov 5 by TheResurrection

you don't pay for fack all mate. Our tickets haven't gone up in 5 years.

Morning Chrissie!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Our fans.. on 08:09 - Nov 5 with 5143 viewsTheResurrection

Our fans.. on 07:53 - Nov 5 by SgorioFruit

I heard that on the radio too.
Which leaves me wondering what the solution is.
We cannot wait or rely on the individuals responsible to put this mess right.

Something should be organised from the fans now. It would be completely hopeless to ask the spineless trust for any help.

How did that pre march protest get on yesterday? More of that we need. Might not making one jot of difference but I applaud the effort and at least we go down fighting.

We are currently being screwed by money men and robbed of our identity.

Our identity?

That one bit in our history from Martinez to Laudrup, is that what you mean??? FACK ME....

Our fans.. on 08:09 - Nov 5 with 5156 viewsglobus10

Got to agree with all of the posters. However you should add bad fans. As soon as the first pass goes astray we are toxic. Brighton fans, although loud must have thought it was Christmas.
It was a classic, I bet Houghton must have said ' give it 20 minutes and the crowd will turn'. We did.
I know you will say ' we pays our money' and all that. However it doesn't help. 3/4 of those players have gone confidence wise. But hey lets just make it even easier for the away team and fans shall we!!!!!!
Our fans.. on 08:15 - Nov 5 with 5116 viewsSgorioFruit

Our fans.. on 08:09 - Nov 5 by TheResurrection

Our identity?

That one bit in our history from Martinez to Laudrup, is that what you mean??? FACK ME....

Are you a bit upset that we missed sigurdsson yesterday?
Because you sound it.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Our fans.. on 08:17 - Nov 5 with 5096 viewsSWAND

for the first time I’ve actually felt I had to make an account to reply to this statement. Your on about fans who single out individual players. What about fans who show no support or care that the swans we have become ( tikataka, exciting football ) has completely gone and we’re left with this shower of s**t every home game? I would never in any normal circumstance be booing the team or any 1 player but they deserved it after yesterday. Carroll had 1 of the worst performances I’ve seen in a long time then to add to it we replaced with narsingh and dropped ayew as 10. Caroll telling the crowd to calm down when he can’t do the basic pass or make the basic run. They should be able to deal with any stick the crowd will give them, they get paid enough.

My point is, at least some people are showing their emotions and letting the owners/coaching staff/players know exactly how they feel rather than just standing there clapping them off.
Our fans.. on 08:20 - Nov 5 with 5053 viewsTheResurrection

Our fans.. on 08:09 - Nov 5 by globus10

Got to agree with all of the posters. However you should add bad fans. As soon as the first pass goes astray we are toxic. Brighton fans, although loud must have thought it was Christmas.
It was a classic, I bet Houghton must have said ' give it 20 minutes and the crowd will turn'. We did.
I know you will say ' we pays our money' and all that. However it doesn't help. 3/4 of those players have gone confidence wise. But hey lets just make it even easier for the away team and fans shall we!!!!!!

Precisely mate.

The mug supporters were all talking about a must win game.

So what do they do in a must win game? They shout, Boo, moan at every pass or indecisiveness.

What brains some have eh? Do these idiots actually think that's going to help or don't they care, as long as they can be vicious towards another human being,then they're happy?

The home disadvantage yesterday was worth a goal to Brighton and guess what, they got it. As bad as we were yesterday we were still the better team but the one goal they got was a gift from the East Stand in Swansea.

Pathetic.

Our fans.. on 08:23 - Nov 5 with 5055 viewsjackal

Our fans.. on 08:20 - Nov 5 by TheResurrection

Precisely mate.

So what do they do in a must win game? They shout, Boo, moan at every pass or indecisiveness.

What brains some have eh? Do these idiots actually think that's going to help or don't they care, as long as they can be vicious towards another human being,then they're happy?

The home disadvantage yesterday was worth a goal to Brighton and guess what, they got it. As bad as we were yesterday we were still the better team but the one goal they got was a gift from the East Stand in Swansea.

Pathetic.

You are pontificating about being vicious to another human being!!

F*cking hell! You couldn't make it up.
Our fans.. on 08:26 - Nov 5 with 5004 viewsTheResurrection

Our fans.. on 08:17 - Nov 5 by SWAND

for the first time I’ve actually felt I had to make an account to reply to this statement. Your on about fans who single out individual players. What about fans who show no support or care that the swans we have become ( tikataka, exciting football ) has completely gone and we’re left with this shower of s**t every home game? I would never in any normal circumstance be booing the team or any 1 player but they deserved it after yesterday. Carroll had 1 of the worst performances I’ve seen in a long time then to add to it we replaced with narsingh and dropped ayew as 10. Caroll telling the crowd to calm down when he can’t do the basic pass or make the basic run. They should be able to deal with any stick the crowd will give them, they get paid enough.

My point is, at least some people are showing their emotions and letting the owners/coaching staff/players know exactly how they feel rather than just standing there clapping them off.

had to make a new account. yeah course you did.

Fack off.

Our fans.. on 08:31 - Nov 5 with 4978 viewsNOTRAC

Let's just put some facts on the table.Including our cup game we have played seven home games this season .We have lost six. We have scored a total of four goals.We have had twelve scored against us.
We all want OUR team to play well and win.
But it doesn't feel like OUR team anymore.
OUR team has disappeared as a result of greed.
Does anyone know what the owners are up to ?
Does anyone Know what Jenkins is up to?
How dare anyone blame the supporters for what has happened.Each one of them paid more to watch that match yesterday than Jenkins and his cronies paid even before they had their dividends and sold out.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Our fans.. on 08:32 - Nov 5 with 4962 viewscmajack

Boring tactics ?
No welsh players ?

Totally agree with that post. What do they want the fans to do? Applaud them off after a performance like that where players couldn't take a decent corner or make a simple 10 yard pass. And don't forget it's not 1 home game the fans have had to put up with that garbage it's half a dozen
I understand some fans don't like the crowd jeering during games but sometimes it has to be done. It was only the crowd venting their anger during the West ham game last season that finally ended Bradleys reign down here and it was only the fans anger and protests that finally drove petty out of town. Sometimes it has to be done
Our fans.. on 08:39 - Nov 5 with 4900 viewsBillyChong

I had assumed Clucas played left back because Clement had no other option. Saying that, Fer played fullback once last season. Why worry about the strength of the squad.
Our fans.. on 08:39 - Nov 5 with 4896 viewsBenJ94

Precisely mate.

Pathetic.

Come on Res, they scored a goal yesterday because we're f*cking shit. No one else's fault we can't mark shit other than the players themselves.
Our fans.. on 08:39 - Nov 5 with 4878 viewsTheResurrection

Our fans.. on 08:31 - Nov 5 by NOTRAC

Let's just put some facts on the table.Including our cup game we have played seven home games this season .We have lost six. We have scored a total of four goals.We have had twelve scored against us.
We all want OUR team to play well and win.
But it doesn't feel like OUR team anymore.
OUR team has disappeared as a result of greed.
Does anyone know what the owners are up to ?
Does anyone Know what Jenkins is up to?
How dare anyone blame the supporters for what has happened.Each one of them paid more to watch that match yesterday than Jenkins and his cronies paid even before they had their dividends and sold out.

Oh grow up you soft, snivelling little tvvat.

Jenkins gave us Premier League football, what have you ever done, apart from change his mind umpteen times on what the Trust should do with its shares??

And for the stats blame the facking manager.

Our fans.. on 08:41 - Nov 5 with 4856 viewsTheResurrection

Our fans.. on 08:39 - Nov 5 by BenJ94

Come on Res, they scored a goal yesterday because we're f*cking shit. No one else's fault we can't mark shit other than the players themselves.

One goal in the game, that was it.

Because of home disadvantage.

Our fans.. on 08:42 - Nov 5 with 4869 viewsdonnybackspin

You prick I cannot believe you can blame the fans, we are clueless with no leader on the field, in the dug out and in the board room. For me this wasn't our worse performance West Ham away we didn't put a single pass together.
It's costs the average fan a lot of money and having supported swans for over 40 years home and away I am starting to think why am I wasting my money and time watching this awful football.

Jenkins needs to be sacked along with Clement, get a manager in that knows how to play attacking football.
Our fans.. on 08:42 - Nov 5 with 4867 viewsBillyChong

Our fans.. on 08:39 - Nov 5 by BenJ94

The marking there was shite. Good ball in but the defence were completely mugged off by Glenn Murray.
Our fans.. on 08:42 - Nov 5 with 4862 viewsKinsey

Precisely mate.

Pathetic.

We were the better team????

You’re even more deluded than I thought!
Our fans.. on 08:42 - Nov 5 with 4857 viewsJackfath

Our fans.. on 08:39 - Nov 5 by BillyChong

I had assumed Clucas played left back because Clement had no other option. Saying that, Fer played fullback once last season. Why worry about the strength of the squad.

What's the point in our U23s if there are no full backs (or any other players for that matter) who are able to step up and push for a place in the senior side? Especially in a crisis like we have for full backs presently. Seems very odd and a lack of decent planning to me. One can't blame the fans or clement for that.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024