Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our fans.. 04:57 - Nov 5 with 14257 viewsEU5Makaveli

Half the problem in my opinion, Yes.. we are absolutely sh*t at the moment, but players feed off the crowds energy! And singling out individuals is not helping anyone. Okay Carroll and Clucas were abysmal today but for those who have actually kicked a ball in their lifetime (rather than those armchair idoiots who have never stepped across the white line) know that anyone can have a poor game, and sometimes you can't do much about it.. those fans who jeered Carroll and Clucas off the field are absolute idiots. I guarantee they didn't have a poor game on purpose...so grow up! The problem lies with our poor recruitment, and nothing else.. we sold our 2 match winners and replaced them with players.. some with raw potential and some who aren't good enough! But for our own sake... next home game realise that we are in this together and get behind the team rather than looking for scapegoats! Otherwise it will be a long, hard season.. and also next season in the championship! We are all part of it.. realise this and GET BEHINHD THE TEAM
Our fans.. on 08:43 - Nov 5 with 1897 views34dfgdf54

Our fans.. on 08:05 - Nov 5 by TheResurrection

A truly pathetic and awful post from one of the worst posters on any forum anywhere, ever.

Literally clueless about not just the game of football but the running of it as well.

A lot of our fans are an absolute disgrace and the scenes witnessed yesterday have been happening on and off ever since I've been watching us. The stupid facking protest was probably the catalyst for igniting people's emotions but turning on our own players in such a vicious way is beyond contempt.

There is no excuse for it yet a simple paddy loving potato chump like you went chapter and verse in trying to do that, but you won't be the last, you'll be in similar company.

# The Premier League is hard, it gets harder every season, not easier, that's a myth. When you're first promoted your players and fans are all shiny and brand new and fully accept how difficult the challenge is. The fans would never turn on their own then.
# Teams like Bournemouth are struggling now, 3 seasons in, not a surprise. West Ham the same and talking about recruitment they've spent millions and really, really tried to build a team competing for the top 6 or 7. Ayew £20m Aunotovic £26m to name but 2. Joe Hart in goals, The little pea. And where are they and how are they performing? Everton have bust their record signing by more than £20m on a one trick pony who offers their hopes and desires absolutely fack all. They consider Siggy their worst ever signing and hate the posing, stroppy prick. Were they mismanaged as I thought that must be whatever every sad idiot wants eh? To be bought by some rich owner who would spend in the hundreds of millions. Or was it Koeman that's where the mismanagement came from as I'm sure many a Swans fan would've wanted him too. Southampton are struggling now, West Brom too, Stoke, Palace and around another half dozen all in a similar boat.

Our manager is out of his depth. It's as simple as that. He has thrown our huge early summer marquee signing under a bus because he doesn't like his personality by picking him twice against Man United. Still not adapted he's still coming out to the fans and LYING to us about. He's a LIAR. Mesa could've have been firing on all cylinders by now, the pass master from la Liga could've been a real force with ten games gone....

But no, Clement has tried his best to RUIN his career and he's doing the same with Clucas. A good game last week when you play him more attacking, the next week he's being asked to be an out and out defender when he's NEVER PLAYED THERE.

Genius Mr Clement with your back of a box of cereal football coaching badge and your history of following one guy around the world to get a job.

Does anyone honestly believe a different manager with a bit of energy, guile and courage can't get more out of our players?

We don't know our squad is bad or its true potential because Clement sets us up to defend. From minute one to 95 it's the same and the plan is to hope that something comes off during it, just the one something because we can get back into shapeagain then.

We have Tammy up front and he's literally isolated and I'm talking 20 to 30 yards of clear space between him and anyone supporting.

We have our full backs coming out with the ball from defence and there's NOTHING ON...... NOTHING. No one comes looking for it, no one wants it in the system we play because they know there's going to be no forward momentum or runners into space or little flicks and skills because CLEMENT DOESN'T COACH THIS. It's the 2 banks of 4..... At home to facking Brighton..... And hope to nick a goal.

Mesa was surely brought in to link up the two aspects of defence and attack and increase our tempo, get us on the ball more and keep us moving.

But Clement doesn't play him, and he's done a good job of hoodwinking the fans as well as some still believe he was at fault for the Man United goal in the cup.

He wasn't. Not a chance.

But Clement has made people believe he's not up to it when we really don't know, because on some of the evidence we've seen he's exactly what we need.

The best we've played this season has been second half versus Watford. Mesa came on and changed the game for us. But he made that mistake when really trying to go for the 3 points.

The rest has been history for him.

It's time to make Clement history.

Absolutely spot on about Clement. Done a great job last season when he had to coach a shape to us and make us hard to beat. We were still short on goals though, difference was we had Siggys set pieces and Llorente in the box attacking them.

This season he’s got to manage, integrate new players into a team and failing miserably. As you said, pretty much taking a season out of the careers (short careers may I add) of Mesa and Clucas. Both in my opinion, should be starting every week in the middle.

Also - was Sanches at the ground yesterday? I’m starting to think something may be up.
Our fans.. on 08:48 - Nov 5 with 1885 viewsSWAND

Our fans.. on 08:32 - Nov 5 by cmajack

Totally agree with that post. What do they want the fans to do? Applaud them off after a performance like that where players couldn't take a decent corner or make a simple 10 yard pass. And don't forget it's not 1 home game the fans have had to put up with that garbage it's half a dozen
I understand some fans don't like the crowd jeering during games but sometimes it has to be done. It was only the crowd venting their anger during the West ham game last season that finally ended Bradleys reign down here and it was only the fans anger and protests that finally drove petty out of town. Sometimes it has to be done

Exactly my point. When the basics aren’t done then what do they expect. It’s not the result, it’s the fact none of them at the moment can play football. We’ve now lost to a lot of the “bottom half” teams at home, things are just going to get harder.

Ah well, at least we get to look forward to 5 at the back against Burnley away!
Our fans.. on 08:50 - Nov 5 with 1870 viewsNOTRAC

Our fans.. on 08:39 - Nov 5 by TheResurrection

Oh grow up you soft, snivelling little tvvat.

Jenkins gave us Premier League football, what have you ever done, apart from change his mind umpteen times on what the Trust should do with its shares??

And for the stats blame the facking manager.

You,my friend, have to be one of the most obnoxious persons whose ego must be so enormous that there is no room for anyone else's opinion without degrading them to your own guttural adjectives.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Our fans.. on 08:51 - Nov 5 with 1862 viewsSgorioFruit

Our fans.. on 08:41 - Nov 5 by TheResurrection

One goal in the game, that was it.

Because of home disadvantage.

Home disadvantage?

Haha in the words of Res

Fack me

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Our fans.. on 08:52 - Nov 5 with 1855 viewsTheResurrection

Our fans.. on 08:48 - Nov 5 by SWAND

Exactly my point. When the basics aren’t done then what do they expect. It’s not the result, it’s the fact none of them at the moment can play football. We’ve now lost to a lot of the “bottom half” teams at home, things are just going to get harder.

Ah well, at least we get to look forward to 5 at the back against Burnley away!

the first ugly and nasty shouts, and I'm talking fans off their seats and throwing their arms around came after Carroll went backwards with a completed pass.

That's got fack all to do with the basics, in fact that's doing the facking basics.

After that these players confidences were shot.

So make excuses all you like but our fans yesterday were a disgrace.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Our fans.. on 08:53 - Nov 5 with 1845 viewsJackfath

Our fans.. on 08:52 - Nov 5 by TheResurrection

the first ugly and nasty shouts, and I'm talking fans off their seats and throwing their arms around came after Carroll went backwards with a completed pass.

That's got fack all to do with the basics, in fact that's doing the facking basics.

Did you speak to any of our fans about this yesterday during the match Chrissie?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Our fans.. on 08:55 - Nov 5 with 1842 viewsTheResurrection

Our fans.. on 08:50 - Nov 5 by NOTRAC

You,my friend, have to be one of the most obnoxious persons whose ego must be so enormous that there is no room for anyone else's opinion without degrading them to your own guttural adjectives.

Aye, that's me, and who are you exactly?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Our fans.. on 09:06 - Nov 5 with 1799 viewscostalotta

Our fans.. on 08:39 - Nov 5 by TheResurrection

Oh grow up you soft, snivelling little tvvat.

Jenkins gave us Premier League football, what have you ever done, apart from change his mind umpteen times on what the Trust should do with its shares??

And for the stats blame the facking manager.

Er no, jenkins did not 'give us' premier league football. The club, the city earnt it.

What a ridiculous comment.
Login to get fewer ads

Our fans.. on 09:09 - Nov 5 with 1782 viewsTheResurrection

Our fans.. on 09:06 - Nov 5 by costalotta

Er no, jenkins did not 'give us' premier league football. The club, the city earnt it.

What a ridiculous comment.

I don't think even his biggest haters, and there's a few of those now, would begrudge him that accolade.

The club was led by him and helped by one or two others.

The city facking earned it? You still on the phet or something?

Our fans.. on 09:12 - Nov 5 with 1756 viewsSgorioFruit

Our fans.. on 09:09 - Nov 5 by TheResurrection

I don't think even his biggest haters, and there's a few of those now, would begrudge him that accolade.

haha phet

FACK

Our fans.. on 09:15 - Nov 5 with 1745 viewscostalotta

Our fans.. on 09:09 - Nov 5 by TheResurrection

Haha. It's Sunday morning and a bit early for that.

Without th city they've got nothing is my point.

And my own view is HJ was just bumbling along until Martinez took over. He changed the club and set it up for the big push. I do accept that HJ along with others on the board gave him the opportunity though but to put it down to HJ is plain ridiculous in my view. I mean, wasn't it Flynn who originally brought Martinez in.

The big change in culture, developing the identity is all down to Martinez. Fact!

The irony is, in those days the managers were left to get on with it, unlike now.
Our fans.. on 09:21 - Nov 5 with 1710 viewsTheResurrection

Our fans.. on 09:15 - Nov 5 by costalotta

And my own view is HJ was just bumbling along until Martinez took over. He changed the club and set it up for the big push. I do accept that HJ along with others on the board gave him the opportunity though but to put it down to HJ is plain ridiculous in my view. I mean, wasn't it Flynn who originally brought Martinez in.

The big change in culture, developing the identity is all down to Martinez. Fact!

The irony is, in those days the managers were left to get on with it, unlike now.

I agree about Martinez and have said that countless times on here but to not give the old regime credit is unfair.

Our fans.. on 09:21 - Nov 5 with 1711 viewscostalotta

Our fans.. on 09:15 - Nov 5 by costalotta

Just to clarify the point about the city playing its part in earning it...

The council built the stadium with tax payers cash.
The support the club was getting in terms of actual match day attendance was awful for the city. I know, I know where we were but, when the board took over from Petty the city got behind them and attendance s went up, and continued to rise until We got to the Liberty, where it then rose again. So yes, the city played its part.
Our fans.. on 09:22 - Nov 5 with 1705 viewscostalotta

Our fans.. on 09:21 - Nov 5 by TheResurrection

I agree about Martinez and have said that countless times on here but to not give the old regime credit is unfair.

Credit yes. But that's it they get some of the credit not all of it is my point.
Our fans.. on 09:23 - Nov 5 with 1704 viewsSgorioFruit

The bottom line is the club is a disgrace at the moment. By disgrace I mean the board and money men who are there for their own gains and not the clubs.

Followed that with an incompetent manager, and chuck in 11 players on the pitch who don't want to play football ( barring Tammy Nath and Fab.)

then I'm afraid yes you will have fans booing and calling for a massive shake up

not really that hard to comprehend.

Our fans.. on 09:26 - Nov 5 with 1691 viewsSTID2017

Our fans.. on 08:07 - Nov 5 by TheResurrection

you don't pay for fack all mate. Our tickets haven't gone up in 5 years.

Watching Swans the last three seasons has been a poor experience overall.
To say our tickets haven't gone up in 5 years is like saying "I was spending £200 a month on shopping 10 years ago and I'm spending the same now"
It is true, but have a look what meagre goods are in your trolley now compared to when you started.
We last produced entertaining football on a regular basis when we won the CC Cup.
Since then , we've been on a gradual decline, bar a few good games interspersed in between.
I couldn't make the game yesterday due to a family emergency, but all reports and the MOTD highlights indicate another poor day at the office.
Call me a mug, but I'll be renewing next month.
However I don't feel even if they offered a discount of the £429 I paid last year it's value for money ATM.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Our fans.. on 09:29 - Nov 5 with 1678 viewsDrGonzo

I don't care what anyone says, the treatment of Carroll and Clucas yesterday was disgraceful. Bloody idiots thinking that is productive, we deserve all we get.
Our fans.. on 09:36 - Nov 5 with 1654 viewswhoflungdung

Agree with you all

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Our fans.. on 09:37 - Nov 5 with 1649 viewsSTID2017

Our fans.. on 09:29 - Nov 5 by DrGonzo

I don't care what anyone says, the treatment of Carroll and Clucas yesterday was disgraceful. Bloody idiots thinking that is productive, we deserve all we get.

In fairness Tom Carroll last season looked a good player, linking with Siggy and Ollson.
The role he's been expecting to take on now is not suiting him.
It's frustrating the fans as well that even when the players on the field are struggling, the manager has a blind spot against certain players such as Mesa.
The guy has to have a decent run in the team - how on earth can he do any worse ?
All that said, I agree that fans treatment of players should be more measured, but it is a very frustrating time to be a Swans fan.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Our fans.. on 09:38 - Nov 5 with 1646 viewsSWAND

Our fans.. on 08:52 - Nov 5 by TheResurrection

Yes it’s basic but that’s basic tactics set by clement. I mean basic as in making forward runs, beating the first man from a corner. Getting the ball in the box and running their socks off by pressing.
The reason you’ve got people kicking off at stray passes is because it’s happening all the time every single game. At one point in the game yesterday there was a Brighton lad down on the floor after a tackle so we could of had them on the break, instead passed the ball to the lad laying on the ground. If your upset by the hostility then im affairs it’s going to get worse.

When will the rest of the fans who aren’t happy with the boos be making their voices heard?
When mathematically they know we won’t be playing united,Chelsea and city next season?
Our fans.. on 09:41 - Nov 5 with 1624 viewsKilkennyjack

Our fans.. on 08:05 - Nov 5 by TheResurrection

A truly pathetic and awful post from one of the worst posters on any forum anywhere, ever.

Literally clueless about not just the game of football but the running of it as well.

A lot of our fans are an absolute disgrace and the scenes witnessed yesterday have been happening on and off ever since I've been watching us. The stupid facking protest was probably the catalyst for igniting people's emotions but turning on our own players in such a vicious way is beyond contempt.

There is no excuse for it yet a simple paddy loving potato chump like you went chapter and verse in trying to do that, but you won't be the last, you'll be in similar company.

# The Premier League is hard, it gets harder every season, not easier, that's a myth. When you're first promoted your players and fans are all shiny and brand new and fully accept how difficult the challenge is. The fans would never turn on their own then.
# Teams like Bournemouth are struggling now, 3 seasons in, not a surprise. West Ham the same and talking about recruitment they've spent millions and really, really tried to build a team competing for the top 6 or 7. Ayew £20m Aunotovic £26m to name but 2. Joe Hart in goals, The little pea. And where are they and how are they performing? Everton have bust their record signing by more than £20m on a one trick pony who offers their hopes and desires absolutely fack all. They consider Siggy their worst ever signing and hate the posing, stroppy prick. Were they mismanaged as I thought that must be whatever every sad idiot wants eh? To be bought by some rich owner who would spend in the hundreds of millions. Or was it Koeman that's where the mismanagement came from as I'm sure many a Swans fan would've wanted him too. Southampton are struggling now, West Brom too, Stoke, Palace and around another half dozen all in a similar boat.

Our manager is out of his depth. It's as simple as that. He has thrown our huge early summer marquee signing under a bus because he doesn't like his personality by picking him twice against Man United. Still not adapted he's still coming out to the fans and LYING to us about. He's a LIAR. Mesa could've have been firing on all cylinders by now, the pass master from la Liga could've been a real force with ten games gone....

But no, Clement has tried his best to RUIN his career and he's doing the same with Clucas. A good game last week when you play him more attacking, the next week he's being asked to be an out and out defender when he's NEVER PLAYED THERE.

Genius Mr Clement with your back of a box of cereal football coaching badge and your history of following one guy around the world to get a job.

Does anyone honestly believe a different manager with a bit of energy, guile and courage can't get more out of our players?

We don't know our squad is bad or its true potential because Clement sets us up to defend. From minute one to 95 it's the same and the plan is to hope that something comes off during it, just the one something because we can get back into shapeagain then.

We have Tammy up front and he's literally isolated and I'm talking 20 to 30 yards of clear space between him and anyone supporting.

We have our full backs coming out with the ball from defence and there's NOTHING ON...... NOTHING. No one comes looking for it, no one wants it in the system we play because they know there's going to be no forward momentum or runners into space or little flicks and skills because CLEMENT DOESN'T COACH THIS. It's the 2 banks of 4..... At home to facking Brighton..... And hope to nick a goal.

Mesa was surely brought in to link up the two aspects of defence and attack and increase our tempo, get us on the ball more and keep us moving.

But Clement doesn't play him, and he's done a good job of hoodwinking the fans as well as some still believe he was at fault for the Man United goal in the cup.

He wasn't. Not a chance.

But Clement has made people believe he's not up to it when we really don't know, because on some of the evidence we've seen he's exactly what we need.

The best we've played this season has been second half versus Watford. Mesa came on and changed the game for us. But he made that mistake when really trying to go for the 3 points.

The rest has been history for him.

It's time to make Clement history.

You are right about Clemo.
You are right about Mesa.

You seem very close to the sell outs ?
You seem to want to close down any discussion in terms of the cause of our current problems ?

As for personal attacks, then i really could not give a flying feck about what you think. Feck u.

You do seem rather full of your own importance mind.
You are so clever, you must be running a really successful global scale business, right ?
Unlike the rest of us simple plebs.

Beware of the Risen People

Our fans.. on 09:47 - Nov 5 with 1591 viewswhoflungdung

Booing?

Well,if you re in entertainment, it happens.. I've heard bands booed plenty times, actors fluffing their lines also get pelters .

These people are well compensated by their salaries and the players should be able to take it

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Our fans.. on 09:48 - Nov 5 with 1586 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Our fans.. on 07:20 - Nov 5 by Kilkennyjack

I know you are expecting people to support your post, but its bollox.

The sell outs want us to feel that the fans are part of the problem, but the fans would be fine if you gave us anything to cheer. Who ....

Sold the club behind the Trusts back ?
Stayed around after selling up for millions ?
Sold all the best players ?
Academy cant produce a single player ?
Wasted millions on players who cant get in team, or who struggle ?
No investment above sky money and xfer money in ?
Boring tactics ?
Players who just go through the motions ?
No welsh players ?
Hard earned premier league status slipping away ?

The poor old fans fill the stadium every game, plus away support.
Dont deflect the blame here.

Fans entirely justified in showing how they feel.
Its hard to be all happy clappy when your club has been mismanaged for years, and you can see that the playing assets have been sold.

People feel they have been taken advantage of. And people care about our club.

Weak as kittens the lot of them. In fairness to Dyer ,Fede, Fabianski and Abraham they had a go. Fer completely anonymous , Carroll awful as we're the full backs.

Clement made himself look ridiculous yesterday by finishing the match with two strikers (one out of the schoolboys by the looks of him) , three wingers , one CM and the defence. By not bringing Mesa on and pushing Ki further forward (which would have worked perfectly through the middle) for whatever reason he chose to rub the spaniards nose in it to leek making the ridiculous point he's making.

In short a p*ssed/Paraletic Mesa would have improved our game by at least 75% yesterday. For this reason only Clement MUST go and if the Americans have any intention of another year in the PL Jenkins too. They must get someone in who knows how and where to recruit players and a manager who knows how to use them. And at a reasonable cost. Step forward Michael Laudrup and Bayram Tutumulu
[Post edited 5 Nov 2017 9:52]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Our fans.. on 09:51 - Nov 5 with 1566 viewsishootpeople

Our fans.. on 09:48 - Nov 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Weak as kittens the lot of them. In fairness to Dyer ,Fede, Fabianski and Abraham they had a go. Fer completely anonymous , Carroll awful as we're the full backs.

Clement made himself look ridiculous yesterday by finishing the match with two strikers (one out of the schoolboys by the looks of him) , three wingers , one CM and the defence. By not bringing Mesa on and pushing Ki further forward (which would have worked perfectly through the middle) for whatever reason he chose to rub the spaniards nose in it to leek making the ridiculous point he's making.

In short a p*ssed/Paraletic Mesa would have improved our game by at least 75% yesterday. For this reason only Clement MUST go and if the Americans have any intention of another year in the PL Jenkins too. They must get someone in who knows how and where to recruit players and a manager who knows how to use them. And at a reasonable cost. Step forward Michael Laudrup and Bayram Tutumulu
[Post edited 5 Nov 2017 9:52]

Talk about biting off your nose to spite your face.

Its pretty pathetic that he can't put his differences with Mesa to one side for the good of the team, hes meant to be a professional manager in the Premier League FFS.
Our fans.. on 09:55 - Nov 5 with 1551 viewsBloodyhills

To OP, stupidest post I've read in a while.
If you think the fans are half the problem then you have no clue about football. I think it might have something to do with the ex owners, manger and players.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024