Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our fans.. 04:57 - Nov 5 with 14258 viewsEU5Makaveli

Half the problem in my opinion, Yes.. we are absolutely sh*t at the moment, but players feed off the crowds energy! And singling out individuals is not helping anyone. Okay Carroll and Clucas were abysmal today but for those who have actually kicked a ball in their lifetime (rather than those armchair idoiots who have never stepped across the white line) know that anyone can have a poor game, and sometimes you can't do much about it.. those fans who jeered Carroll and Clucas off the field are absolute idiots. I guarantee they didn't have a poor game on purpose...so grow up! The problem lies with our poor recruitment, and nothing else.. we sold our 2 match winners and replaced them with players.. some with raw potential and some who aren't good enough! But for our own sake... next home game realise that we are in this together and get behind the team rather than looking for scapegoats! Otherwise it will be a long, hard season.. and also next season in the championship! We are all part of it.. realise this and GET BEHINHD THE TEAM
Our fans.. on 21:09 - Nov 5 with 2704 viewswhoflungdung

Home crowds for whatever reason have been bereft of any passion. Not sure why until this season and it's because the fans feel truly gutted seeing the club they love trapped in a sea of sinister goings on that have killed our progress .

It's understandable but now it seems there is real anger and that s a sign of care not the apparent apathy .

Personally, I'm as low as when we were on the verge of being wound up and we ve had many lows in my 60 fookn years of supporting / taking an interest wherever in thecworld Ive lived

I'm not confident we can escape mainly as the utter dross we ve bought will be millstones for us to shift .

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Our fans.. on 21:14 - Nov 5 with 2690 viewsDarran

Our fans.. on 21:09 - Nov 5 by whoflungdung

Home crowds for whatever reason have been bereft of any passion. Not sure why until this season and it's because the fans feel truly gutted seeing the club they love trapped in a sea of sinister goings on that have killed our progress .

It's understandable but now it seems there is real anger and that s a sign of care not the apparent apathy .

Personally, I'm as low as when we were on the verge of being wound up and we ve had many lows in my 60 fookn years of supporting / taking an interest wherever in thecworld Ive lived

I'm not confident we can escape mainly as the utter dross we ve bought will be millstones for us to shift .

You’re as low as when we were on the verge of being wound up?

Like I’ve said several times,see a doctor.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Our fans.. on 23:35 - Nov 5 with 2608 viewsdobjack2

Our fans.. on 20:52 - Nov 5 by monmouth

Now that's just silly talk isn't it?

After all, there's no way that Real Madrid, PSG, Chelsea or Bayern in all our coach's extensive experience will ever have done that.

In truth, I doubt he's ever had to really coach anything before. Technically excellent players with tactics and approach worked out between the players and Ancelotti and then they just get on with it. I reckon he's a cone man, and now he has one idea, that all the 'badge men' like himand Monk with no mind of their own have and that is 'shape, shape, shape'. I've taken a while to get here but now I'm utterly convinced. He is gash.

You are right i’m Being silly.

What we need to do is scout the opposition and Work out how they are going to attack us. We can then counter this, keep our shape and frustrate them. Hopefully we can silence the home crowd by these tactics and eventually get them on the home teams backs.

A plan to try and nick a point away but not one we should be using at home.
Our fans.. on 00:01 - Nov 6 with 2587 viewsishootpeople

If the team is playing shite they are going to get booed, its been going on since the beginning of time.

But we shouldn't be booing from the off or after the first mistake.

I think we have got potential in the team but we need a new manager to inspire them.
Our fans.. on 00:25 - Nov 6 with 2569 viewsGaryjack

Our fans.. on 21:09 - Nov 5 by whoflungdung

GOT IT! It took me a few reads to work it out but it's Ketamine isn't it! Go on do another one tomorrow. I like this game of "guess what drugs i'm on"
Our fans.. on 00:27 - Nov 6 with 2562 viewsSwanjaxs

Our fans.. on 00:25 - Nov 6 by Garyjack

GOT IT! It took me a few reads to work it out but it's Ketamine isn't it! Go on do another one tomorrow. I like this game of "guess what drugs i'm on"

Spice is the go too drug at the moment by all accounts 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Our fans.. on 00:33 - Nov 6 with 2549 viewsGaryjack

Our fans.. on 00:27 - Nov 6 by Swanjaxs

Spice is the go too drug at the moment by all accounts 😎

Thanks for the heads up, let's see what he posts tomorrow and we'll take it from there!
Our fans.. on 00:37 - Nov 6 with 2546 viewsishootpeople

Our fans.. on 00:25 - Nov 6 by Garyjack

it all makes sense now, i stared into a swingers kitchen cupboard after doing too much ketamine, they told me it was coke... surely thats illegal?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024