Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Refund? 09:45 - Nov 5 with 2082 viewsdickythorpe

How about a refund for all the fans that had to endure that yesterday?

Just saw MOTD and we were a laughing stock.
You do wonder if some were deliberately fecking things up.

Clement has to take some of the blame, he's admitted it but those players yesterday were inept.

It obviously isn't over yet but it is a grim situation for all that love this club.

If Clement isn't well then he should be given help.
Refund? on 09:51 - Nov 5 with 2066 viewsandrew

I’d rather that £1/2M go towards Clements compo.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Refund? on 09:57 - Nov 5 with 2040 viewswhoflungdung

Best help is to leave

If you recon job not suited ,it's best to move on.

He ll survive

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Refund? on 09:58 - Nov 5 with 2036 viewswhoflungdung

If a job is troubling you and you feel inept then move on .
it's always best

He looks I'll,to me, like Guilolin

Refu on 10:16 - Nov 5 with 1996 viewsYossarian

We ARE a laughing stock and everyone (including Jenkins) knows it. What is worse, is that as a club we have lost our dignity. There were reports on the radio after the game of fans fighting amongst themselves! How long has it been coming? I would suggest that the identity had clearly gone under Monk and since then it’s been nothing other than a permanent struggle for survival. That should tell you something. The Board simply threw away the playbook that delivered unprecedented success. It was as if it was all just fluke luck and that they didn’t actually recognise the fortunate coincidence of all the magic ingredients coming together at one time.Clement’s reputation was for pragmatic, cautious football and was an option that Jenkins had previously rejected. What is clear to me is that football is not the principal factor in decisions made at the club and hasn’t been for some time- possibly since the time the Board became preoccupied with getting a return on an investment that admittedly saved the club. However, they can’t get a pass on a systematic failure of seismic proportions because of their role in saving the club. Today is all that matters now- otherwise tomorrow will be desperate. Jenkins, Dineen and the others need to go as they put themselves before the club by giving up control behind the backs of the Trust- for personal gain. The Yanks have now revealed their true intentions and will probably sell to other venture capitalists and speculators as soon as they can. The only thing that could delay the demise are the players and to a lesser extent the staff. On the basis of yesterday’s performance, they couldn’t give a shit, in fact, professional players cannot be that inept at doing the basics, let alone PL players. This leads me to conclude that some were deliberately dogshit.There seems to be a certain inevitability to things and isnt that the only conclusion anyone can draw from recent events?

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Refund? on 10:21 - Nov 5 with 1968 viewswhoflungdung

Fans fighting amongst themselves

Well, look at this site

We re on deep trouble yet most of the ire is directed at fellow fans, those that arent posting crap about a city over 200 miles away .

We have fans grading themselves as better

Bad days

Refund? on 10:36 - Nov 5 with 1923 viewsSTID2017

PC has made those players inept.
9 of the 11 were in our squad at the end of last season and didn't look inept then.
They are not bad players, but are currently being badly coached, by the same guy who managed to bring new found confidence to them since January.
It's clear his lack of confidence and not knowing how to adapt situations is affecting the players.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Refund? on 10:59 - Nov 5 with 1872 viewsexiledclaseboy

I did find myself wondering yesterday whether the players were being deliberately inept in some kind of effort to hasten Clement’s departure. Most of the time they couldn’t even get the basics right and the number of simple passes that went astray was astonishing for professional footballers who are playing at the highest level.

Also, Abrahams waiting until everyone else had left the pitch so he could milk the applause of whatever crowd was left struck me as bizarre. It’s as if he was saying “it’s not my fault the rest of them are useless”.

Poll: Tory leader

Refund? on 10:59 - Nov 5 with 1872 viewsLoyal

Fans have been fighting for years.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Refund? on 11:15 - Nov 5 with 1838 viewsSTID2017

Refund? on 10:59 - Nov 5 by Loyal

Fans have been fighting for years.

Historically though with the opposition fans ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Refund? on 11:20 - Nov 5 with 1825 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Refund, Dicky?

It’s not enough. I want to be paid for sitting through that shite yesterday. I could have done some painting in the morning and spent the afternoon watching it dry.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Refund? on 11:27 - Nov 5 with 1797 viewsLord_Bony

Refund? on 11:20 - Nov 5 by Joe_bradshaw

Refund, Dicky?

It’s not enough. I want to be paid for sitting through that shite yesterday. I could have done some painting in the morning and spent the afternoon watching it dry.

It was the first game of the season I attended yesterday, I was feeling a bit rough and under the weather to start with.

To have to endure sitting through that boring football with so many costly mistakes was too much the final straw was Ki playing like a total ass,I really wanted to leave early.

Won't be going back until after Christmas unless things improve dramatically.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Refund? on 11:40 - Nov 5 with 1754 viewsDarran

Refund? on 11:27 - Nov 5 by Lord_Bony

It was the first game of the season I attended yesterday, I was feeling a bit rough and under the weather to start with.

To have to endure sitting through that boring football with so many costly mistakes was too much the final straw was Ki playing like a total ass,I really wanted to leave early.

Gutted,we could have met up.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Refund? on 12:07 - Nov 5 with 1685 viewsjackportis

I agree with a refund. 4 tickets purchased, petrol, bridge fair, pre match kfc. An expensive day out to watch that garbage.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Refund? on 12:16 - Nov 5 with 1661 viewsjack2jack

Well I didn't say as much,was pretty down leaving the ground,said to the missus, that I doubted whether or not most of the players gave a toss,driving back to their million pound houses in their fancy cars,just a job to most,no connection with the club or the fans.
Still pretty miserable this morning tbh,really don't know where we go from here.
But the sun is shining,will go for a nice walk this afternoon.
Let's stick together, remember Together stronger, we are Jack bastard's.
Laters💪👍
Refund? on 12:37 - Nov 5 with 1606 viewsLoyal

Refund? on 11:15 - Nov 5 by STID2017

Historically though with the opposition fans ?

Although i was young i remember the eighties and the demise at that point. I recall well the real main players getting those greedy dicks out of the club from 1997 to 2001.
That's what I meant.
Historically and forever more there will be fighting with the opposition.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Refund? on 13:34 - Nov 5 with 1515 viewsLord_Bony

Refund? on 11:40 - Nov 5 by Darran

Gutted,we could have met up.

I was thinking me you and Dick can meet next time he's down and have a chat over a pint,it will be lovely.

I could also act as ref.x

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Refund? on 13:47 - Nov 5 with 1463 viewsSgorioFruit

Anyone else still fuming?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Refund? on 13:56 - Nov 5 with 1433 viewsunion_jack

Refund? on 11:27 - Nov 5 by Lord_Bony

Jackfath, close your eyes to this one!

I listened to the beginning of the second half on Swansea Sound. Anthony O'Connell (?) said he'd seen a friend of his and his son leaving half time yesterday. They said they'd seen enough and there was no way we were going to score or even perform. They'd had enough.

Sad, but understandable I'm afraid.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Refund? on 14:58 - Nov 5 with 1351 viewsjackal

Refund? on 10:59 - Nov 5 by exiledclaseboy

I did find myself wondering yesterday whether the players were being deliberately inept in some kind of effort to hasten Clement’s departure. Most of the time they couldn’t even get the basics right and the number of simple passes that went astray was astonishing for professional footballers who are playing at the highest level.

Also, Abrahams waiting until everyone else had left the pitch so he could milk the applause of whatever crowd was left struck me as bizarre. It’s as if he was saying “it’s not my fault the rest of them are useless”.

He's right.
Refund? on 16:20 - Nov 5 with 1258 views3swan

Refund? on 10:59 - Nov 5 by exiledclaseboy

As you were still there to see Abraham after all the others left the pitch, did you hear the song being played a couple of minutes after.

I kid you not

Refund? on 16:24 - Nov 5 with 1249 viewswhoflungdung

Sorry Bony.

As you know ,I've several on ignore ,mainly to avoid unpleasantness that you highlighted last week.

They are posting filth and you know it .

These posters ,ignore them or not ,will carry on derailing threads and topics with this inane crap.

I've no idea if you too are from Neath

Refund? on 16:25 - Nov 5 with 1247 viewsDarran

Refund? on 16:20 - Nov 5 by 3swan

As you were still there to see Abraham after all the others left the pitch, did you hear the song being played a couple of minutes after.

I kid you not

I commented on that to my son.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Refund? on 16:26 - Nov 5 with 1234 viewswhoflungdung

Omnipotent

Refund? on 16:27 - Nov 5 with 1232 views3swan

Refund? on 16:25 - Nov 5 by Darran

I commented on that to my son.

Well after having a few laughs in the last 10 to 15 mins it did round the day off quite well

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024