Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Asset stripping - has it already started? 13:52 - Nov 5 with 12815 viewstaffpop

Thoughts?
Asset stripping - has it already started? on 13:53 - Nov 5 with 6065 viewsSwanjaxs

😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Asset stripping - has it already started? on 14:04 - Nov 5 with 6006 viewsLoyal

They started clawing their money back from day one. And all those who felt it right to say fck all twelve months ago Jackfath Inc hang your heads in shame.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Asset stripping - has it already started? on 14:08 - Nov 5 with 5974 viewsswan65split

yes
Asset stripping - has it already started? on 14:13 - Nov 5 with 5933 viewsJackfath

Asset stripping - has it already started? on 14:04 - Nov 5 by Loyal

They started clawing their money back from day one. And all those who felt it right to say fck all twelve months ago Jackfath Inc hang your heads in shame.

Why have you chosen to single me out?

I feel your pain brother.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Asset stripping - has it already started? on 14:13 - Nov 5 with 5935 viewslonglostjack

Well we still have value in the squad, players who would command a decent transfer fee like Fabianski, Mawson and errr............
[Post edited 5 Nov 2017 14:21]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Asset stripping - has it already started? on 14:17 - Nov 5 with 5891 viewsbuilthjack

They were thinking about asset stripping the minute that they got their dirty grubby hands on the club.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Asset stripping - has it already started? on 14:19 - Nov 5 with 5868 viewsLoyal

Asset stripping - has it already started? on 14:13 - Nov 5 by Jackfath

Why have you chosen to single me out?

I feel your pain brother.

You and a few others were too thick to see your negativity last season actually affects others reading about protests. And thus ...
It falls flat.
Yiur too late now, the ship has fcking sailed.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Asset stripping - has it already started? on 14:20 - Nov 5 with 5856 viewsdickythorpe

All the lead from the pencils have gone.
Login to get fewer ads

Asset stripping - has it already started? on 14:21 - Nov 5 with 5845 viewsJackfath

Asset stripping - has it already started? on 14:19 - Nov 5 by Loyal

You and a few others were too thick to see your negativity last season actually affects others reading about protests. And thus ...
It falls flat.
Yiur too late now, the ship has fcking sailed.

My negativity? I think you've got the wrong bloke. You're pissed at me because I asked ( and am yet to receive a reply) about your secret plans to rid us of the Chairman. You've alluded to it in another thread I see.

Perhaps If you and your crew had done a proper job then the rest of us "thick" people wouldn't be questioning the dross served up yesterday.

Again, I feel your pain brother.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Asset stripping - has it already started? on 15:02 - Nov 5 with 5711 viewssully49

All the money "saved" from our totally woeful effort during the transfer window was converted into dollars a long time ago. When the said window reopens we need to have a plan to establish something the resembles a credible, realistic shopping list.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Asset stripping - has it already started? on 15:23 - Nov 5 with 5607 viewsKrisP

Come on, this started long before the Americans got involved.
Asset stripping - has it already started? on 16:46 - Nov 5 with 5442 viewsjacksfullaces

which is why the bile towards the manager plays right into their hands.

they take football fans for emotional mugs who can't see the big picture, knowing their PR smokescreen keeps the bank balance ticking over. first clement, then jenkins will be thrown to the lions, whilst they count the cash.

clement i have limited sympathy for as he is doing what he thought would work, it doesn't, move on

jenkins I have less sympathy as he has single handedly dismantled the model that got us here with no obvious reasons why

and business men will do what business men do, can't understand why the fan base look for the short term blame game when there is a longer term one that deserves far more attention - this surely is what the Trust should be shining a light on? Being their friends hasn't really worked has it?
Asset stripping - has it already started? on 16:59 - Nov 5 with 5389 viewsFireboy2

I said this when they bought the 68%

It's a win/win situation for them

They reap the profits from selling and siphon off the PL payment whilst we are there and if we go down they will siphon off the parachute payments ala venkys at burn and the oystons at pool

They might spend in january to keep us up but if anyone who thinks they will spend if we go down think again they will stay whilst we get parachute payments then do one

What vexes me is the PL and FL let this happen
Asset stripping - has it already started? on 17:04 - Nov 5 with 5347 viewswhoflungdung

Any advice ,fireboy

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Asset stripping - has it already started? on 17:14 - Nov 5 with 5297 viewsPozuelosSideys

Nah, the asset stripping wouldnt begin until we went down, or were nailed on. Its a last resort to try and cover the lost money should we get relegated. Staying in the PL is where the money is, and where the Americans want to be.

We've just wasted a lot of money over the last couple of years, and we will probably always need to sell players to balance books most seasons. Its just unfortunate the replacements arent cutting it yet, which is a bigger medium term issue imo

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Asset stripping - has it already started? on 17:25 - Nov 5 with 5227 viewsmonmouth

Haven’t we done this loads of times? They simply cannot take millions out of the club without defrauding the minority. The Trust will have perfect line of sight through the management accounts for any attempt to rape the club through fees or wages. That’s not to say that there won’t be a plan to get at it in future, if it exists. It could simply be there really is no pot of gold. You can’t just take net transfer fees. I would expect some spending in January. Staying in the PL and flipping the club is the plan.

Without dividends (which they won’t do for obvious reasons) or excessive loan interest, not having full ownership means they cannot get at any transfer surplus.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Asset stripping - has it already started? on 17:29 - Nov 5 with 5210 viewsFlashberryjack

Asset stripping - has it already started? on 16:46 - Nov 5 by jacksfullaces

which is why the bile towards the manager plays right into their hands.

they take football fans for emotional mugs who can't see the big picture, knowing their PR smokescreen keeps the bank balance ticking over. first clement, then jenkins will be thrown to the lions, whilst they count the cash.

clement i have limited sympathy for as he is doing what he thought would work, it doesn't, move on

jenkins I have less sympathy as he has single handedly dismantled the model that got us here with no obvious reasons why

and business men will do what business men do, can't understand why the fan base look for the short term blame game when there is a longer term one that deserves far more attention - this surely is what the Trust should be shining a light on? Being their friends hasn't really worked has it?

"jenkins I have less sympathy as he has single handedly dismantled the model that got us here with no obvious reasons why "

££$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ that's why.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Asset stripping - has it already started? on 18:23 - Nov 5 with 5092 viewsjacktar

Asset stripping - has it already started? on 17:25 - Nov 5 by monmouth

Haven’t we done this loads of times? They simply cannot take millions out of the club without defrauding the minority. The Trust will have perfect line of sight through the management accounts for any attempt to rape the club through fees or wages. That’s not to say that there won’t be a plan to get at it in future, if it exists. It could simply be there really is no pot of gold. You can’t just take net transfer fees. I would expect some spending in January. Staying in the PL and flipping the club is the plan.

Without dividends (which they won’t do for obvious reasons) or excessive loan interest, not having full ownership means they cannot get at any transfer surplus.

Spot on monnie. There seem to be so many fans who seem to think that any summer sale profits are already in the pockets of the yanks. I was cringing at the game yesterday listening to a couple of guys behind me saying just that and at the same time slagging off the players' every move on the field.
We all know things aren't going well but ffs.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Asset stripping - has it already started? on 18:35 - Nov 5 with 5043 viewsShaky

Asset stripping - has it already started? on 17:25 - Nov 5 by monmouth

. . .assuming they don't sign away their right to sue in perpetuity as part of the already agreed no litigation clause. Nothing would surprise me. . .

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Asset stripping - has it already started? on 18:38 - Nov 5 with 5011 viewsFireboy2

Asset stripping - has it already started? on 17:04 - Nov 5 by whoflungdung

Any advice ,fireboy

I honestly don't know Richard as the pool and burn fans have arranged and carried out plenty of demos to no avail

I think it's been mentioned before about getting the word that these cvnts are stripping our great club across to the national media and doing it regularly

After that I don't know where we can go apart from making life as hard as possible for the sellouts and the yanks when they are over before games

It started a bit yesterday so we should try and rally the troops over the next few weeks to demo before home games handing out the great leaflets that have been printed for yesterday's demo out to as many as possible and to tell the tunnel visioned of what's really going on
Asset stripping - has it already started? on 20:39 - Nov 5 with 4837 viewsHuntsJack

"Haven’t we done this loads of times? They simply cannot take millions out of the club without defrauding the minority. The Trust will have perfect line of sight through the management accounts for any attempt to rape the club through fees or wages. That’s not to say that there won’t be a plan to get at it in future, if it exists. It could simply be there really is no pot of gold. You can’t just take net transfer fees."

It started day one. Trust should ask about the consultancy fees going to U.S.>
Asset stripping - has it already started? on 20:41 - Nov 5 with 4821 viewsmonmouth

Asset stripping - has it already started? on 20:39 - Nov 5 by HuntsJack

"Haven’t we done this loads of times? They simply cannot take millions out of the club without defrauding the minority. The Trust will have perfect line of sight through the management accounts for any attempt to rape the club through fees or wages. That’s not to say that there won’t be a plan to get at it in future, if it exists. It could simply be there really is no pot of gold. You can’t just take net transfer fees."

It started day one. Trust should ask about the consultancy fees going to U.S.>

Go on then, how much has gone to the US in consultancy fees?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Asset stripping - has it already started? on 20:43 - Nov 5 with 4814 viewsFireboy2

Asset stripping - has it already started? on 20:41 - Nov 5 by monmouth

Yeah could do with knowing the answer to that one
Asset stripping - has it already started? on 20:56 - Nov 5 with 4758 viewsDewi1jack

Asset stripping - has it already started? on 20:41 - Nov 5 by monmouth

Thanks Mon.
Saves us all asking.

Unless he/she is a member of the Trust (maybe a Welsh speaking, life long one!) and this is their new way.
Dropping hints rather than communicating.
Not a pop at you Ux BTW. At least you try.

Just the rest who wanted votes don't.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Asset stripping - has it already started? on 21:04 - Nov 5 with 4453 viewslondonlisa2001

Asset stripping - has it already started? on 18:35 - Nov 5 by Shaky

. . .assuming they don't sign away their right to sue in perpetuity as part of the already agreed no litigation clause. Nothing would surprise me. . .

I specifically asked exactly what was agreed as part of that clause. Uxbridge stated on here that it was only an agreement to not take action over the initial sale, not over any subsequent prejudice to the minority...

Of course, that was only to his knowledge as no agreement had at that point been drafted. I assume that drafts have now surely been circulated and are being edited, discussed and finalised. Or maybe not. I hope that someone looks at that bit pretty carefully.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024