Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
N/A. 16:27 - Nov 5 with 6756 viewsHuw57

[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:38]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Colin Pascoe on 16:29 - Nov 5 with 6733 viewsDarran

Go down Station Road,Port Talbot and ask him he’s there everyday selling women’s clothes.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Colin Pascoe on 16:33 - Nov 5 with 6709 viewsLoyal

Fck no !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Colin Pascoe on 16:34 - Nov 5 with 6710 viewspencoedjack

I think we got someone to put cones out.

If we were ambitious enough get Rodgers back he’s only managing in the pub league. ( & I can’t stand the fuker)
Colin Pascoe on 16:35 - Nov 5 with 6703 viewsWarwickHunt

Colin Pascoe on 16:29 - Nov 5 by Darran

Go down Station Road,Port Talbot and ask him he’s there everyday selling women’s clothes.

Is that where you get your shirts from?
N/A. on 16:40 - Nov 5 with 6668 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:52]

Colin Pascoe on 16:47 - Nov 5 with 6631 viewsDarran

Colin Pascoe on 16:35 - Nov 5 by WarwickHunt

Is that where you get your shirts from?

No.

Colin Pascoe on 16:57 - Nov 5 with 6607 viewsWarwickHunt

Colin Pascoe on 16:47 - Nov 5 by Darran

No.

Blouses?
Colin Pascoe on 16:58 - Nov 5 with 6593 viewsDarran

Colin Pascoe on 16:57 - Nov 5 by WarwickHunt

Blouses?

No nothing honest.

Login to get fewer ads

N/A. on 21:17 - Nov 5 with 6355 viewsHuw57

Colin Pascoe on 16:34 - Nov 5 by pencoedjack

I think we got someone to put cones out.

If we were ambitious enough get Rodgers back he’s only managing in the pub league. ( & I can’t stand the fuker)

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:53]

Colin Pascoe on 21:24 - Nov 5 with 6335 viewsDewi1jack

N/A. on 21:17 - Nov 5 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:53]

To your opening question I know I should never answer a question with a question, but
Are you being serious?

And my answer is a resounding no thanks.
More likely to have Graham Jones back. At least the fugger likes a fight!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

N/A. on 13:17 - Nov 6 with 6111 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:54]

Colin Pascoe on 14:17 - Nov 6 with 6049 viewsDewi1jack

N/A. on 13:17 - Nov 6 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:54]

Thought John Terry had already done that

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

N/A. on 23:21 - Nov 6 with 5874 viewsHuw57

Colin Pascoe on 14:17 - Nov 6 by Dewi1jack

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:55]

Colin Pascoe on 23:23 - Nov 6 with 5866 viewsSwanjaxs

Colin Pascoe on 14:17 - Nov 6 by Dewi1jack

Brilliant 😂😂😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Colin Pascoe on 00:03 - Nov 7 with 5825 viewsYossarian

Ffs if Clement’s first act was to give the club legend that is Curt his marching orders what thought would he seriously give to getting Pascoe back? Similar footballing philosophies? Has Rodgers taken him to Celtic? If he was all that, why hasn’t anyone else gone for him? Did Monk want him? No, he preferred O’Leary and Beattie- ffs some people.....

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

N/A. on 00:09 - Nov 7 with 5818 viewsHuw57

Colin Pascoe on 00:03 - Nov 7 by Yossarian

Ffs if Clement’s first act was to give the club legend that is Curt his marching orders what thought would he seriously give to getting Pascoe back? Similar footballing philosophies? Has Rodgers taken him to Celtic? If he was all that, why hasn’t anyone else gone for him? Did Monk want him? No, he preferred O’Leary and Beattie- ffs some people.....

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:57]

Colin Pascoe on 00:22 - Nov 7 with 5792 viewsleobhoy

I ask the rhetorical question , How can he possibly be worse than the present Manager ( and the one before him ) ? He knows the club , it's history , will galvanise and give direction to what is clearly a rudderless ship . Get him on board asap
Colin Pascoe on 05:50 - Nov 7 with 5716 viewsE20Jack

This coaching malarkey grinds my gears.

When Makalele came in, everything was attributed to him. "Great clearance there, can see the impact he is having". Its laughable.

The team doesnt shape to how the coach plays. The coach is someone who acts on the wishes of the manager. Depending who he is, he can impart some wisdom along the way, but their job is largely to to be the managers voice on the training ground. Regardless of who the coach is, their philosophies or who they played for.

I always remember those slating Beattie and Williams too. Yet nobody had seen them coach in order to comment. Results and performances on the pitch are barely a reflection as they are acting under the command of the manager. Take the best coach in the world, employ him under Bob Brasdley and results would be similar.

Far too much supporter onus is put on this "coach" aspect and its nonsense. The buck stops with the manager, and at the moment it looks horrendous for Clement.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2017 7:44]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

N/A. on 07:41 - Nov 7 with 5645 viewsHuw57

Colin Pascoe on 00:22 - Nov 7 by leobhoy

I ask the rhetorical question , How can he possibly be worse than the present Manager ( and the one before him ) ? He knows the club , it's history , will galvanise and give direction to what is clearly a rudderless ship . Get him on board asap

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:57]

Colin Pascoe on 08:06 - Nov 7 with 5603 viewsItchySphincter

Colin Pascoe on 05:50 - Nov 7 by E20Jack

This coaching malarkey grinds my gears.

When Makalele came in, everything was attributed to him. "Great clearance there, can see the impact he is having". Its laughable.

The team doesnt shape to how the coach plays. The coach is someone who acts on the wishes of the manager. Depending who he is, he can impart some wisdom along the way, but their job is largely to to be the managers voice on the training ground. Regardless of who the coach is, their philosophies or who they played for.

I always remember those slating Beattie and Williams too. Yet nobody had seen them coach in order to comment. Results and performances on the pitch are barely a reflection as they are acting under the command of the manager. Take the best coach in the world, employ him under Bob Brasdley and results would be similar.

Far too much supporter onus is put on this "coach" aspect and its nonsense. The buck stops with the manager, and at the moment it looks horrendous for Clement.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2017 7:44]

A modicum of sense now and again never hurt anyone I suppose.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024