Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not Under threat 17:18 - Nov 5 with 5233 viewsshandyjack

Walesonline latest article states Americans have no desire to sack PC and his job is NOT under threat.

Poll: Expectation for the season

Not Under threat on 09:26 - Nov 6 with 751 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Not Under threat on 18:11 - Nov 5 by swanforthemoney

If we dont get rid of PC, we need to bring someone in over him to handle the motivational and match day side and/or an attacking coach.
I know it never happens that way, but I think it would work well. He's clearly a good coach, otherwise he wouldnt have done it at top clubs, but he clearly cant handle the pressure of being top banana.

I am surprised that you can't see the difference to doing well as a "coach" at a top club, with a top Manager and world class players.
Compared to a financially poor club with mediocre players with a controlling DOF who sold the very players that kept us up last season with 24 goals between them.
I am no longer even certain he is that good a coach.
Not Under threat on 09:37 - Nov 6 with 733 viewsJackFish

Not Under threat on 22:29 - Nov 5 by STID2017

Why do so many people believe relegation will improve the match day experience ?
Ask Sunderland fans how they are enjoying watching their team struggling near the foot of the table in front of half empty stadiums

Relegation might be a good thing if you're a well-run club, as we used to be, or Burnley or Middlesbrough recently, keeping a good squad together and having another crack at promotion. However if we go down this season our already dreadful squad will get even worse and we'd struggle again next season. We like to laugh at Cardiff's crowds but we'd be back down to 12-13k if we were struggling in the Championship. We only averaged about 16k in our promotion season.
Not Under threat on 09:42 - Nov 6 with 725 viewsSTID2017

Not Under threat on 09:22 - Nov 6 by whoflungdung

Things can only get better

Yaz

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Not Under threat on 09:44 - Nov 6 with 721 viewsjack247

Not Under threat on 07:40 - Nov 6 by Dr_Winston

Nostalgic bollocks for the most part.

Exactly. There seems to be a mistaken belief that if we get relegated, we’ll go straight back to playing the kind of football we did under Martinez and Rodgers.
Not Under threat on 09:44 - Nov 6 with 718 viewswhoflungdung

Just being facetious STID

Looking at this site right now is bad enough

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024