Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed 18:39 - Nov 5 with 10668 viewsSwanzay

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-41876942

The Paradise Papers show that about £10m ($13m) of the Queen's private money was invested offshore.

Bitch!
Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed on 21:37 - Nov 5 with 4558 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Hail the queen of wales

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed on 21:41 - Nov 5 with 4559 viewswhoflungdung

Her behaviour has fallen short

Should fall on her sword

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed on 21:44 - Nov 5 with 4535 viewsDarran

I can’t lie I don’t fuçking care where one of the richest women in Britain keeps her money.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed on 21:46 - Nov 5 with 4549 viewsLohengrin

Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed on 21:37 - Nov 5 by oh_tommy_tommy

Hail the queen of wales

"Gwarthus" Disgraceful!

Yes indeed. Political opportunism usually is. That bint can't even speak Welsh.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed on 21:49 - Nov 5 with 4540 viewstrampie

Leanne is on good form what with this scandal involving the English Queen and Catalonia.

Apparently she is in Neath tomorrow.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed on 21:49 - Nov 5 with 4541 viewswhoflungdung

Oh no, just when thought it was safe,up pops the "language "

Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed on 21:51 - Nov 5 with 4532 viewsLohengrin

Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed on 21:49 - Nov 5 by trampie

Leanne is on good form what with this scandal involving the English Queen and Catalonia.

Apparently she is in Neath tomorrow.

For open tap, no doubt.

Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed on 21:51 - Nov 5 with 4530 viewsWingstandwood

Common sense? Bizarre is it not? All of those off shore islands and countries that have been allowed to aid and abet the mega rich, mega tax avoider since time immemorial?

All those world leaders, G4 attendees, major players in the United Nations can get together and legislate-orchestrate punitive sanctions against a nation like a Iraq with relative speed and ease? But crack down on a ‘tax-haven’ small-player Bahamas?......F#ck all, and I tell you why f#ck all i.e. the world elite does not want to crack down on mega-rich tax avoidance and has absolutely zero intention to do so whatsoever.

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed on 21:53 - Nov 5 with 4525 viewswhoflungdung

Not just English queen ,trample ,sorry

You live in Britain under British queen

Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed on 21:54 - Nov 5 with 4515 viewsLohengrin

Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed on 21:49 - Nov 5 by whoflungdung

Oh no, just when thought it was safe,up pops the "language "

The language of Chapel, Perch. The tongue of Christ!

...ac y mae ef yn fy adfywio. Fe'm harwain ar hyd llwybrau cyfiawnder er mwyn ei enw.

Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed on 21:57 - Nov 5 with 4503 viewsexiledclaseboy

I’m pretty sure that HMQ has no idea of or interest in where her money is invested by others on her behalf.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2017 21:57]

Poll: Tory leader

Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed on 21:58 - Nov 5 with 4498 viewswhoflungdung

Think I ll leave it there loh.

Save the trolls time

Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed on 22:02 - Nov 5 with 4479 viewsjack2jack

I'll say it again they're taking the p!ss out of us, all of them.
Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed on 22:02 - Nov 5 with 4475 viewsjackportis

Is this illegal then......no. The country has far greater problems than this. It’s her picture on the money so she can put it where she wants.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed on 22:06 - Nov 5 with 4464 viewsLohengrin

Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed on 21:58 - Nov 5 by whoflungdung

Think I ll leave it there loh.

Save the trolls time

It's The Sabbath, Perch. Raise up your voice unto The Lord!

Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed on 22:08 - Nov 5 with 4457 viewswhoflungdung

Nice tune but solemn .

Reminds me of Aberfan as it was background music for many reports

Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed on 22:11 - Nov 5 with 4451 viewsexiledclaseboy

Come the inevitable revolution that I shall lead I can’t imagine ordering a frail nonagenarian up against the wall to face a firing squad. In the spirit of benevolence that the country will foster under my leadership she’ll be given a nice cup of tea and a newly decorated retirement flat in Ty Dewi Sant.

Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed on 22:15 - Nov 5 with 4426 viewsLohengrin

Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed on 22:08 - Nov 5 by whoflungdung

Nice tune but solemn .

Reminds me of Aberfan as it was background music for many reports

Let this take you back to Sunday school across the decades, Perch...

Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed on 22:17 - Nov 5 with 4416 viewsKilkennyjack

Rich people - pay your taxes. Chwarae teg.

The Queen of England should set the good example, no tax avoidance schemes please mrs windsor.

We could use the money owed to plug some of the gap caused by the bat crazy Brexit cliff edge. You know ....so that normal people can have schools, healthcare, and jobs.

Great timing.

Beware of the Risen People

Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed on 22:17 - Nov 5 with 4418 viewsLohengrin

Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed on 22:11 - Nov 5 by exiledclaseboy

Come the inevitable revolution that I shall lead I can’t imagine ordering a frail nonagenarian up against the wall to face a firing squad. In the spirit of benevolence that the country will foster under my leadership she’ll be given a nice cup of tea and a newly decorated retirement flat in Ty Dewi Sant.

When the red makes its move, Clase, expect HM to raise Excalibur with me at her right hand.

Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed on 22:20 - Nov 5 with 4403 viewsLohengrin

What this thread needs is more hymns...

Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed on 22:24 - Nov 5 with 4394 viewsexiledclaseboy

Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed on 22:17 - Nov 5 by Lohengrin

When the red makes its move, Clase, expect HM to raise Excalibur with me at her right hand.

She may have the body of a weak and feeble woman...

Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed on 22:28 - Nov 5 with 4384 viewsLohengrin

Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed on 22:24 - Nov 5 by exiledclaseboy

She may have the body of a weak and feeble woman...

But the heart and stomach of a King.

Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed on 22:42 - Nov 5 with 4348 viewsKilkennyjack

Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed on 22:17 - Nov 5 by Lohengrin

Loh - sadly i think its much more likely that HM raises her royal iPad device, and you will be at her right hand side with the spare battery in hand. (Plus the mobile number for the tech support guys of course).

Not quite the same imagery, i appreciate, but its way more likely.

Get with the project mun ....

Beware of the Risen People

Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of ultra-rich exposed on 07:36 - Nov 6 with 4246 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Never mind

We’ll pay to do her house up

And she’s scrounging for a new boat.

surely we can dig a bit deeper for her and the other parasites

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024