Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Claude Makelele 10:19 - Nov 6 with 13336 viewsSmellyplumz

Has left the club to go manage a Belgium club according to official site. Rats leaving a sinking ship!
[Post edited 6 Nov 2017 10:32]

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Claude Makelele on 09:35 - Nov 7 with 5834 viewsSTID2017

Claude Makelele on 14:09 - Nov 6 by JackSkellington

Remember his reaction when Mesa lost the ball, leading (via Mawson) to Watford's goal? Maybe we've got it all wrong and it's Makalele who's been refusing to allow Mesa in the team, and now Clement has said something along the lines of "This is friggin' ridiculous Claude me old mucka, I can't play Ki as DM, anyone with arf a brain can see Roque should be in there and Ki should be a creative AM!"

To which Makalele has pulled an enormous gallic strop and said "Sorry Paul, eet ees zat crazy moustachioed bastard or me!" flounced out and the rest, as they say, is history.

Or something.

Oh that were the truth.
PC is stamping his feet like a petulant 3 year old and saying "I'll show Jenkins he can't force Spanish midfielders on me I don't want !"
He has to go (PC that is)

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Claude Makelele on 09:50 - Nov 7 with 5795 viewsSmellyplumz

N/A. on 23:21 - Nov 6 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:55]

Good shape! What shape is that.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Claude Makelele on 10:03 - Nov 7 with 5782 viewsJacket

Claude Makelele on 13:25 - Nov 6 by theloneranger

He's looked totally disinterested in the past few months, slumped in his seat, arms folded and no movement or vocals

Clement in recent games has seemed to cut a lonely figure on the sidelines with seemingly little support from his coaches. Kind of reminds me of the last days of Monk.
Claude Makelele on 10:31 - Nov 7 with 5744 viewsQJumpingJack

clement will be fine.

He will end up number 2 to Carlo at a half decent team in Europe.
N/A. on 16:44 - Nov 7 with 5620 viewsHuw57

Claude Makelele on 09:50 - Nov 7 by Smellyplumz

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:57]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Claude Makelele on 17:56 - Nov 8 with 5501 viewsmonmouth

Claude Makelele on 09:50 - Nov 7 by Smellyplumz

The one where we lose by one goal on a continuous loop and have one shot at goal every game.

Two banks of four and a striker in a different postcode (copyright Mr P Clement August 2017)

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024