Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Claude Makelele 10:19 - Nov 6 with 13314 viewsSmellyplumz

Has left the club to go manage a Belgium club according to official site. Rats leaving a sinking ship!
[Post edited 6 Nov 2017 10:32]

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Claude Makelele on 10:27 - Nov 6 with 4940 viewstheloneranger

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/makelele-leaves-swans

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Claude Makelele on 10:33 - Nov 6 with 4908 viewsandypitt56

He gone to be a manager in his own right, Good luck to him.
Claude Makelele on 10:33 - Nov 6 with 4908 viewsSmellyplumz

Has an ominous feeling about it.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Claude Makelele on 10:34 - Nov 6 with 4900 viewsfbreath

Could he be looking to persuade Clement to be his No2?

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Claude Makelele on 10:37 - Nov 6 with 4874 viewsSmellyplumz

Claude Makelele on 10:34 - Nov 6 by fbreath

Could he be looking to persuade Clement to be his No2?

Or he doesn't want to get relegated with us.

Claude Makelele on 10:41 - Nov 6 with 4822 viewsHeadmaster

"The Frenchman joined Paul Clement's coaching staff in January with the pair reuniting after they had worked alongside each other under Carol Ancelotti at Paris Saint-German."

Carol? Jesus Christ.
Claude Makelele on 10:44 - Nov 6 with 4790 viewsSmellyplumz

Claude Makelele on 10:41 - Nov 6 by Headmaster

"The Frenchman joined Paul Clement's coaching staff in January with the pair reuniting after they had worked alongside each other under Carol Ancelotti at Paris Saint-German."

Carol? Jesus Christ.

No carol apparently

Claude Makelele on 10:52 - Nov 6 with 4730 views34dfgdf54

If we aren't sacking Clement, perfect opportunity to get someone in who can actual coach a decent attacking system into us. At the moment it's flat as f*ck.
Login to get fewer ads

Claude Makelele on 10:55 - Nov 6 with 4694 viewsJinxy

Claude Makelele on 10:41 - Nov 6 by Headmaster

Carol? Jesus Christ.

Sounds like a gruesome ménage à trois involving Carlowww's wife? Allegedly.
Claude Makelele on 10:58 - Nov 6 with 4681 viewsQJumpingJack

Sinking ship springs to mind....
Claude Makelele on 11:04 - Nov 6 with 4627 viewsDarran

Clement needs to bring Ancelotti in as his number 2. 🤣

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Claude Makelele on 11:07 - Nov 6 with 4614 viewsA_Fans_Dad

You have to ask the question "will he be missed?".
Based on our current performances, it doesn't look like it.
Claude Makelele on 11:15 - Nov 6 with 4565 viewsJinxy

An attack-minded assistant would be nice, perhaps Mr Curtis in the interim.
Claude Makelele on 12:05 - Nov 6 with 4365 viewsswans11

oh well bit less money to spend on compensation for sacking people
Claude Makelele on 12:36 - Nov 6 with 4187 viewsYossarian

I heard was in to see the Board within an hour of the final whistle on Saturday and Clement went in after him. The speculation was that both were being sacked and I didn’t post it for obvious reasons. I don’t think any coach could get a tune out of this squad unfortunately. Due diligence on players my arse? We don’t have any characters in the first team any more and we had them in bundles when we went up. Where are the characters in the team? They’re like little boys ffs! We need to see that they care, not act like kids who’ve had their sweeties taken off them when we go a goal down. Come on Fede start leading, and Fab, start shouting at your back four and start bossing your area ffs!

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Claude Makelele on 12:55 - Nov 6 with 4087 viewsJethroJack

Claude Makelele on 10:33 - Nov 6 by Smellyplumz

Has an ominous feeling about it.

Only for the paranoid amongst us 😊
Claude Makelele on 12:57 - Nov 6 with 4067 viewsJoshTheJack

Claude Makelele on 12:55 - Nov 6 by JethroJack

Only for the paranoid amongst us 😊

Pretty much all of us then.
Claude Makelele on 12:59 - Nov 6 with 4052 viewsKGriz16

Rats leaving a sinking shit? The bloke is going try his hand at management? Why would he leave to a club that's bottom in Belgium.
Claude Makelele on 13:04 - Nov 6 with 4015 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Claude Makelele on 11:07 - Nov 6 by A_Fans_Dad

You have to ask the question "will he be missed?".
Based on our current performances, it doesn't look like it.

Hard to tell. He’s been coaching defensive formations and we’ve conceded the fewest goals of the bottom seven. If we now start conceding more on top of our inability to score we’re in even deeper trouble.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

N/A. on 13:20 - Nov 6 with 3921 viewsHuw57

Claude Makelele on 10:52 - Nov 6 by 34dfgdf54

If we aren't sacking Clement, perfect opportunity to get someone in who can actual coach a decent attacking system into us. At the moment it's flat as f*ck.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:55]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Claude Makelele on 13:25 - Nov 6 with 3876 viewstheloneranger

Claude Makelele on 13:04 - Nov 6 by Joe_bradshaw

Hard to tell. He’s been coaching defensive formations and we’ve conceded the fewest goals of the bottom seven. If we now start conceding more on top of our inability to score we’re in even deeper trouble.

He's looked totally disinterested in the past few months, slumped in his seat, arms folded and no movement or vocals

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Claude Makelele on 13:26 - Nov 6 with 3867 viewsJethroJack

Claude Makelele on 12:57 - Nov 6 by JoshTheJack

Pretty much all of us then.

Except for those who support the shirt rather than the person wearing it, there must be a few of us still around 😊
Claude Makelele on 13:39 - Nov 6 with 3788 viewsacejack3065

He's gone to coach the team that's at the bottom of the Belgian league. Shows how desperate he was to f**k off.
Claude Makelele on 14:09 - Nov 6 with 3643 viewssP7qupUf

Claude Makelele on 10:33 - Nov 6 by andypitt56

He gone to be a manager in his own right, Good luck to him.

This. It's called ambition.

Ambition is certainly lacking at our club and that's an understatement!!
Claude Makelele on 14:09 - Nov 6 with 3641 viewsJackSkellington

Remember his reaction when Mesa lost the ball, leading (via Mawson) to Watford's goal? Maybe we've got it all wrong and it's Makalele who's been refusing to allow Mesa in the team, and now Clement has said something along the lines of "This is friggin' ridiculous Claude me old mucka, I can't play Ki as DM, anyone with arf a brain can see Roque should be in there and Ki should be a creative AM!"

To which Makalele has pulled an enormous gallic strop and said "Sorry Paul, eet ees zat crazy moustachioed bastard or me!" flounced out and the rest, as they say, is history.

Or something.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024