Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bilic gone 11:15 - Nov 6 with 3186 viewsSmellyplumz

http://www.90min.com/posts/5769186-west-ham-sack-slaven-bilic-two-and-a-half-yea

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Bilic gone on 11:17 - Nov 6 with 3175 viewsandypitt56

Hardly surprising the guy has been thrown under about 4 busses in the last few months. Horrible owners.
Bilic gone on 11:26 - Nov 6 with 3138 viewskarnataka

Bilic gone on 11:17 - Nov 6 by andypitt56

Hardly surprising the guy has been thrown under about 4 busses in the last few months. Horrible owners.

Always quite liked the guy. In an industry fuelled by countless thousands of massive egos and 2 faced b4st4rds, he always came across as pretty decent and modest bloke to me. Just another who has been stabbed in the back.
Bilic gone on 11:27 - Nov 6 with 3137 viewspencoedjack

Let’s hope they employ Moyes.
Bilic gone on 11:34 - Nov 6 with 3103 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Koeman gone, Bilic gone and neither of them performing any worse than PC
Bilic gone on 15:21 - Nov 6 with 2853 viewsMrSwerve

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11685/11116582/west-ham-to-confirm-david-

Looks like they're "giving it Moyeseh til end'season"

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Bilic gone on 16:07 - Nov 6 with 2802 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I was surprised to see that Moyes said he was interested in the West Ham job on the weekend.

I thought decent people didn’t discuss positions for which there was no vacancy at the time.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Bilic gone on 16:26 - Nov 6 with 2768 viewsfbreath

They had interview with one of the West Ham owners on TV last month. Can't remember if it was BBC or Sky.

He said he was a man of principles and that any contract should be honoured so nobody would be fired.

That didn't last very long.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Bilic gone on 16:32 - Nov 6 with 2753 viewsJackSkellington

Bilic gone on 16:07 - Nov 6 by Joe_bradshaw

I was surprised to see that Moyes said he was interested in the West Ham job on the weekend.

I thought decent people didn’t discuss positions for which there was no vacancy at the time.

Moyes showing as much class as West Ham's owners. They'll get on like a house on fire.
Login to get fewer ads

Bilic gone on 16:44 - Nov 6 with 2718 viewsswans11

Bilic gone on 16:26 - Nov 6 by fbreath

They had interview with one of the West Ham owners on TV last month. Can't remember if it was BBC or Sky.

He said he was a man of principles and that any contract should be honoured so nobody would be fired.

That didn't last very long.

was on sky before the Friday night game they played 2 or 3 weeks ago. said something along lines wouldn't change unless became desperate not much has changed since then
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024