Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans to take operational control of Stadium 12:07 - Nov 6 with 11071 viewsRhosJack

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swansea-city-set-confirm-liberty-lease
Swans to take operational control of Stadium on 13:55 - Nov 6 with 4875 viewslondonlisa2001

Swans to take operational control of Stadium on 13:46 - Nov 6 by MoscowJack

Where does it say £300k a year?

I hope to God that the payments are linked to the league that we're in at any given time and not just to where we are now. SURELY it would decrease a lot if we go down to the Championship and to next to nothing if we're in a lower division!?!?

It's fixed Nick it seems.

The Swans pay nothing up front, but pay £300k per annum (I imagine this is index linked in some way), plus a % of naming rights go to the council, plus the Swans have to fund pitches for the community, plus there is a water tight deal in place over guaranteeing the Ospreys use (presumably in return for the aospreys now paying rent to the swans).

All operating costs are now with the Swans, as is all income.

They'd better hope we don't go down.
Swans to take operational control of Stadium on 13:58 - Nov 6 with 4858 viewsSwanjaxs

Don't panic.... just another step on the road too another level..... just like Huw promised us 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Swans to take operational control of Stadium on 14:05 - Nov 6 with 4827 viewsNOTRAC

Swans to take operational control of Stadium on 13:49 - Nov 6 by jack2jack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-41863135

£300,000 a year -that is less than I expected.It is however £300,000 more than we are paying at the moment.
Naming Rights. Not easy to obtain big money.previously no part of naming rights went to the Council.Now as part of the new contract they will.
Stadium Expansion. This should have been a consideration of granting a new contract.Those expecting an expansion are going to have a hell of a long wait.
There is no mention of a premium lease or compensation payable to the Ospreys.
Transfer of lease to third parties.no mention.
The Americans have been keen to get this lease from the beginning.
It will be interesting to see what they do now they have got it.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Swans to take operational control of Stadium on 14:16 - Nov 6 with 4795 viewsDewi1jack

Swans to take operational control of Stadium on 14:05 - Nov 6 by NOTRAC

£300,000 a year -that is less than I expected.It is however £300,000 more than we are paying at the moment.
Naming Rights. Not easy to obtain big money.previously no part of naming rights went to the Council.Now as part of the new contract they will.
Stadium Expansion. This should have been a consideration of granting a new contract.Those expecting an expansion are going to have a hell of a long wait.
There is no mention of a premium lease or compensation payable to the Ospreys.
Transfer of lease to third parties.no mention.
The Americans have been keen to get this lease from the beginning.
It will be interesting to see what they do now they have got it.

Said in another thread, Pearlmann is already making excuses for no expansion

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Swans to take operational control of Stadium on 14:27 - Nov 6 with 4755 viewsHighjack

Swans to take operational control of Stadium on 13:49 - Nov 6 by QJumpingJack

Were the Trust aware of this announcement. Were they consulted or just told?

I'm sure they'll let us know in due course. April 2047 is my bet.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Swans to take operational control of Stadium on 14:30 - Nov 6 with 4738 viewsLandore_Jack

This should have happened after the club were promoted to the Premier League. What if the club are relegated this season? Will they sell more tickets than the current capacity in the Championship?

#backtojack

Swans to take operational control of Stadium on 15:48 - Nov 6 with 4636 viewsQJumpingJack

Were the Trust consulted on this? Were they aware this was happening or were they just told?
Swans to take operational control of Stadium on 15:54 - Nov 6 with 4619 viewsFlashberryjack

Swans to take operational control of Stadium on 12:54 - Nov 6 by JoshTheJack

Cllr Stewart added: “We are wholly supportive of Swansea City’s plans to expand the stadium, which will help the club generate more income and maintain Premier League status.”
It's a bit fecking late now you bastards.

And turn those crowd facing Led advertising boards off FFS.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Swans to take operational control of Stadium on 15:58 - Nov 6 with 4610 viewsQJumpingJack

The Stewert quote does make too much sense.
I assume we will not expand the stadium in the coming weeks etc so talking about maintaining Premier League status makes no sense at all.
Swans to take operational control of Stadium on 16:01 - Nov 6 with 4595 viewswhiterock

Swans to take operational control of Stadium on 15:58 - Nov 6 by QJumpingJack

The Stewert quote does make too much sense.
I assume we will not expand the stadium in the coming weeks etc so talking about maintaining Premier League status makes no sense at all.

No one gets relegated in November, to many ready to throw the towel in, I box on
Swans to take operational control of Stadium on 20:42 - Nov 6 with 4427 viewsDewi1jack

Swans to take operational control of Stadium on 16:01 - Nov 6 by whiterock

No one gets relegated in November, to many ready to throw the towel in, I box on

Yep.
Never over until the fat lady sings

But she's definitely warming up and clearing her throat ready.

Please Swansea City players
Please Swansea City Trust
Jase and Stevie boy. Please Sort it out before your money men put a horses head in your bedroom.

Let's go down fighting, kicking and screaming. United as one
Not go out with a whimper

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Swans to take operational control of Stadium on 22:30 - Nov 6 with 4283 viewslabrax

German automobile manufacturer Audi and D.C. United announced a "long-term" naming rights deal for the new stadium.

The agreement will allow the Swans to explore more commercial opportunities. That could include stadium naming rights and a possible expansion of the ground, which currently holds 21,000 spectators.

Any ideas for new naming rights? What about the Ford Field?

Codfish

Swans to take operational control of Stadium on 02:48 - Nov 7 with 4171 viewsLeonWasGod

Swans to take operational control of Stadium on 12:50 - Nov 6 by KGriz16

I didn't think you could mortgage on a lease? It is however more money for their pockets.

Me neither. I would have thought it will have to come from cashflow. No details there though interms of length, timing, whether we can then expand and how the finances for that would work.
In fact no details on anything. It just says we'll run it and we're going to be paying the council more for the privilege.
Swans to take operational control of Stadium on 05:28 - Nov 7 with 4145 viewsicecoldjack

Game over for the Swans, we all knew this would happen from day 1 of the sell outs handing over to the yanks so no surprise to see this, like said above,there was a time to do this and that was years ago not now.

Hopefully there will be a sliding scale of payments as we tumble through the leagues , an awful time for the yanks to put this around the neck of a club thata fighting for survival but they dont give a fook .
Swans to take operational control of Stadium on 05:36 - Nov 7 with 4140 viewsZut_Alors

Welcome to the Low Cost Vans Stadium
Swans to take operational control of Stadium on 11:28 - Nov 7 with 4008 viewsFlashberryjack

Swans to take operational control of Stadium on 05:36 - Nov 7 by Zut_Alors

Welcome to the Low Cost Vans Stadium

I've heard from a very good sauce, that Dineen has negotiated a very lucrative deal with a local Curry house for the stadium naming rights.

The "Patti Raj Stadium" would be my guess.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swans to take operational control of Stadium on 11:34 - Nov 7 with 3994 viewsLeonWasGod

Swans to take operational control of Stadium on 14:16 - Nov 6 by Dewi1jack

Said in another thread, Pearlmann is already making excuses for no expansion

Is he? I thought that was the whole point of us getting ownership or a long lease? So this is just so we can take the income from running it then? Can't imagine that will be much.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024