Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Slum Fireworks 17:02 - Nov 6 with 4293 viewswhoflungdung

Not porthcawl

Enjoy

Pretty innit

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/gallery/river-light-2017-f

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Slum Fireworks on 21:23 - Nov 6 with 1273 viewstrampie

Slum Fireworks on 20:15 - Nov 6 by whoflungdung

Couple of Catherine wheels, two Roman candles and six sparklers .

And they lived in a slum,no indoor toilet, bathroom and hot water from the Atlas

Good people though ,slum or not

Didn't speak Welsh though

Just been reading about Liverpool and it's relationship with Republican dissident groups, a relationship that often went beyond sympathy for the terrorist cause as there was bomb making factories, safe houses and quartermaster's based there.
Proud of Liverpool and it's people are you Perch ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Slum Fireworks on 21:32 - Nov 6 with 1248 viewsSwanjaxs

Slum Fireworks on 21:23 - Nov 6 by trampie

Just been reading about Liverpool and it's relationship with Republican dissident groups, a relationship that often went beyond sympathy for the terrorist cause as there was bomb making factories, safe houses and quartermaster's based there.
Proud of Liverpool and it's people are you Perch ?

Gone fishing 🎶🎵🎶 🎣 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Slum Fireworks on 21:37 - Nov 6 with 1233 viewsdickythorpe

Don't post when you're in playground mode Dung.....you've been made to look stupid by many including Trampie!!!!! That takes some doing you loon!!!!
Slum Fireworks on 21:38 - Nov 6 with 1233 viewstrampie

Slum Fireworks on 21:32 - Nov 6 by Swanjaxs

Gone fishing 🎶🎵🎶 🎣 😂

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Slum Fireworks on 08:53 - Nov 7 with 1172 viewsMrSwerve

Slum Fireworks on 21:21 - Nov 6 by Gowerjack

As I ha said many times before Liverpool is a wonderful city, my eldest son has made it his home.

But it's not entirely fair to compare it to Swansea.

Liverpool was the main trading port of the British Empire whilst we we still smelting copper.

You can't really compare on a like for like basis.

Is this a "Perch, I am your father" moment?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Slum Fireworks on 08:56 - Nov 7 with 1171 viewsMrSwerve

I've always enjoyed my visits to Liverpool...it has its rough parts but so do most cities in the UK.

I much prefer it to Manchester.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Slum Fireworks on 09:02 - Nov 7 with 1168 viewswhoflungdung

Steve

The only way it is compared is because of the successful ongoing regeneration that Swansea should have had years ago instead of being allowed to rot ,as Liverpool was under Thatcher .

Everything else is pure tw@ttish garbage from someone who simply wants to wind me up along with his coterie of net chums. I can't help that

Swansea was pre eminent world wise for the skill of its craftsmen . It's a proud history

I'm glad your lad s somehow survived this prostitute riden slum . No doubt he take issue with the incessant shyte spouted on this topic .

Britannia belongs to ....? Nutcase ,pure and simple

Slum Fireworks on 09:07 - Nov 7 with 1163 viewstrampie

Slum Fireworks on 09:02 - Nov 7 by whoflungdung

Steve

The only way it is compared is because of the successful ongoing regeneration that Swansea should have had years ago instead of being allowed to rot ,as Liverpool was under Thatcher .

Everything else is pure tw@ttish garbage from someone who simply wants to wind me up along with his coterie of net chums. I can't help that

Swansea was pre eminent world wise for the skill of its craftsmen . It's a proud history

I'm glad your lad s somehow survived this prostitute riden slum . No doubt he take issue with the incessant shyte spouted on this topic .

Britannia belongs to ....? Nutcase ,pure and simple

IRA hey, oh dear.

Login to get fewer ads

Slum Fireworks on 09:29 - Nov 7 with 1151 viewswhoflungdung

Did you have a fireworks night in the village

Slum Fireworks on 09:46 - Nov 7 with 1133 viewsProfessor

Slum Fireworks on 17:15 - Nov 6 by londonlisa2001

I'm quite surprised Liverpool celebrates an anti Catholic festival so vigorously given the dominance of the Irish in the city Perch?

It's a good point Lisa-though Liverpool also has one of the largest Anglican Churches in the world. The Irish influence has always been 'bigged' up but there is also a strong Welsh influence including the influence of Welsh non-conformism. As Rich says both Birkenhead & Liverpool have held the National Eisteddfodd. In fact this is the centenary of Hedd Wyn and the Black Chair of Birkenhead.

That said we have lost sight of celebrating the torture and execution of Catholic dissidents. Catholic emancipation did not happen until well into the 19th century when Wellington was PM.
Slum Fireworks on 09:48 - Nov 7 with 1133 viewstrampie

Slum Fireworks on 19:07 - Nov 6 by londonlisa2001

They look great.

My point was a genuine one. I'm surprised that it doesn't cause consternation. I can only imagine that people have no idea what it's all about.

I am surprised it doesn't cause consternation in some quarters too, I also can only imagine some people have no idea what it's all about.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2017 9:49]

Slum Fireworks on 10:09 - Nov 7 with 1115 viewsDarran

Slum Fireworks on 09:48 - Nov 7 by trampie

I am surprised it doesn't cause consternation in some quarters too, I also can only imagine some people have no idea what it's all about.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2017 9:49]

Most people up there have no idea what day of the week it is.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Slum Fireworks on 12:18 - Nov 7 with 1085 viewslondonlisa2001

Slum Fireworks on 20:47 - Nov 6 by Garyjack

https://www.familiesonline.co.uk/images/default-source/national/swansealist1-nea

Neath RFC

https://www.familiesonline.co.uk/images/default-source/national/swansealist2-dun

Dunvant RFC

https://www.familiesonline.co.uk/images/default-source/user-generated-images/fir

Swansea sea front

https://www.familiesonline.co.uk/images/default-source/user-generated-images/bon

Morriston rugby club

Pretty innit!
[Post edited 6 Nov 2017 20:56]

They used to do a great display in St Helens when I was a kid. I saw some pics of the display over the bay this year - looked lovely.
Slum Fireworks on 12:27 - Nov 7 with 1081 viewswhoflungdung

I remember those day LISA. happy ones

Now to answer Padraig s point I m not proud of Liverpool at all. Its not my home . SWANSEA IS and its why I feckn post as I do seeing it decay ,as it is.

Scousers are very proud and will defend the city at all costs. THATS FINE but Swansea has nothing to do with valley boys like trampie Pross or Paddykilly.NOTHING Its not their home , they just support ,sadly ,my home town club .

Liverpool IS a place we love going to ,as there s much to see and do. We re off shopping soon by free transport on the trains which run every ten minutes .

Swansea is NOT a place I enjoy going to. THATS IT. THAT IS FOOOKN IT

Now .....try get a meaning in your miserable empty lives

Slum Fireworks on 12:34 - Nov 7 with 1077 viewslifelong

Slum Fireworks on 12:27 - Nov 7 by whoflungdung

I remember those day LISA. happy ones

Now to answer Padraig s point I m not proud of Liverpool at all. Its not my home . SWANSEA IS and its why I feckn post as I do seeing it decay ,as it is.

Scousers are very proud and will defend the city at all costs. THATS FINE but Swansea has nothing to do with valley boys like trampie Pross or Paddykilly.NOTHING Its not their home , they just support ,sadly ,my home town club .

Liverpool IS a place we love going to ,as there s much to see and do. We re off shopping soon by free transport on the trains which run every ten minutes .

Swansea is NOT a place I enjoy going to. THATS IT. THAT IS FOOOKN IT

Now .....try get a meaning in your miserable empty lives

You speak of fans being united, I’m sure posts like yours goes a long way to achieving that.
Slum Fireworks on 12:37 - Nov 7 with 1072 viewsDarran

Slum Fireworks on 12:34 - Nov 7 by lifelong

You speak of fans being united, I’m sure posts like yours goes a long way to achieving that.

I think he needs to google the word ‘supporter’ too I don’t think it’ll say “a follower from afar that never goes to games’ though.

Slum Fireworks on 12:49 - Nov 7 with 1054 viewslifelong

Slum Fireworks on 12:37 - Nov 7 by Darran

I think he needs to google the word ‘supporter’ too I don’t think it’ll say “a follower from afar that never goes to games’ though.

I seriously don’t know why he’s got this thing about Valley people, it’s very odd, I know that there are generations of Swans supporters who have supported us over the years, and still do, from the Swansea Valley and other outskirts of the city.
There is a family from Gorseinon near me in the Liberty, Grandfather, Father and son. The Granfather has been supporting us since the 50’s, the Father has missed two home games in the last 40 years.
Dung does nothing but insult these people and he can’t be bothered to go to games himself, he’s very quick to tell us what to do, why doesn’t he get off his arse and do something himself?
Slum Fireworks on 12:56 - Nov 7 with 1044 viewsDarran

Slum Fireworks on 12:49 - Nov 7 by lifelong

I seriously don’t know why he’s got this thing about Valley people, it’s very odd, I know that there are generations of Swans supporters who have supported us over the years, and still do, from the Swansea Valley and other outskirts of the city.
There is a family from Gorseinon near me in the Liberty, Grandfather, Father and son. The Granfather has been supporting us since the 50’s, the Father has missed two home games in the last 40 years.
Dung does nothing but insult these people and he can’t be bothered to go to games himself, he’s very quick to tell us what to do, why doesn’t he get off his arse and do something himself?

Spot on Roger and don’t forget Everton and Liverpool games are live on Sky in a few weeks but he’ll be there supporting ‘his’ team.

Slum Fireworks on 13:00 - Nov 7 with 1041 viewsLeonWasGod

Fair play, they have some impressive bonfires in Liverpool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024