Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I cannot believe Clement is still here. 09:49 - Nov 7 with 5067 viewsSTID2017

Surely the owners and everyone else can see he has lost his way ?
The sooner they cut him loose and get a new guy in the job (as WHU have done) the better

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 11:04 - Nov 8 with 1219 viewsjack247

I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 10:56 - Nov 8 by karnataka

The problem is, there are only 3 things we can change : the so called DoF, the players or the manager. The effects on the team of getting rid of Jenkins wouldn't be felt for at least a year. We can't get any better players in until January and there's no guarantee that we would find any anyway and it may be too late by then. However, we can get rid of the manager this afternoon if we want to and if we get a decent motivator in, the effects on the team could be helping us by the time we play teams like Burnley, Bournemouth, Stoke & WBA (I deliberately left Chelsea out). I like Clement and he performed a miracle last season but I can't see any other way out of the massive, ever deepening hole we are in than to change the manager. It may not work but the evidence is that doing nothing now is far less likely to work.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2017 14:34]

Bang on
I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 11:21 - Nov 8 with 1203 viewsPawelAbbott

We could bring in some new coaching staff, a new assistant manager with new ideas.
There is a vacancy there now with Makelele leaving.
N/A. on 15:22 - Nov 8 with 1138 viewsHuw57

I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 11:21 - Nov 8 by PawelAbbott

We could bring in some new coaching staff, a new assistant manager with new ideas.
There is a vacancy there now with Makelele leaving.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:58]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 16:37 - Nov 8 with 1087 viewsswans11

be few games until clement is gone. he did a amazing job keeping us up last year but I don't see him staying much longer the performances are dreadful the only way we look like getting a point is parking bus at bigger teams and we can't be doing that against teams we should be competing with. Only problem is don't see that much that any new manager can do with our current team.
I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 17:51 - Nov 8 with 1037 viewsleobhoy

Failing to dismiss Clement at this stage is another example of the piss poor general management that currently prevails at Board level . It is dangerous to make comparisons with this time last year and believe we have time on our side . Of the six home fixtures that have been played to date one would have expected a decent return . Being realistic prior to the season commencing we would have hoped for between 10-13 points . Man U - no points , Huddersfield / BHA / Watford 9 points . Newcastle and Leicester at least a point a game possibly more . The return has been 3 points . Putting aside the shocking performances that accompanied those results which provide no optimism whatsoever for the future , the run in of games at the end of the season pitches us against 3 of the likely top four sides ,two of which are away !!! Look at the last 7 games and on current performance the very best Could hope for is 7 / 8 points . Does anyone realistically believe Clement can turn that side around not only to win a game of football but also to nurture a winning mentality which they will undoubtedly need to for the rest of the season ? It may not be everyone's choice but he has an outstanding record in securing Prem status. Big Sam
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024