Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Priti Patel 10:49 - Nov 7 with 21589 viewsHumpty

Could someone tell me how the f*ck she is still in a job?

Caught out meeting foreign governments secretly, caught out breaking ministerial rules, caught out lying about it, apologizes for doing it and lying about it and we all carry on as if nothing has happened?

WTF?
Priti Patel on 12:45 - Nov 7 with 1847 viewsHumpty

Priti Patel on 12:28 - Nov 7 by Darran

I haven’t deleted anything.

I f*ckd up. Again. Sorry.

I do it now and again.

Point still stands. Grow up with your bollocks with Perch. If you don't like him, ignore him.

Grow up.
Priti Patel on 12:50 - Nov 7 with 1840 viewsHumpty

Priti Patel on 12:33 - Nov 7 by whoflungdung

Thanks Humpo

Not a day goes by when DP doesnt derail a post .He can do what he likes on this site and his filthy chums do see him as some kind of GOD. Is this because of his accident . I could go into far greater detail in outing this individual ,as others have. He s been warned, had countless posts deleted but he carries on

The slagging off Swansea tack is just a sham however as its not HIS town

I don't agree with your politics but you articulate them well and you are clearly your own man

Both main parties are toxic but have to say Corbyn is coming out of this rather better

You can f*ck off and all.

I'm not interesested. I'm not on anyones side. Just bored with grown men acting like f*cking children. I know Darran and his little gang of chums are far more guilty than anyone, but it's still something I'm not geting involved with.

Grow up the lot of you.
Priti Patel on 12:52 - Nov 7 with 1830 viewsLeonWasGod

Priti Patel on 11:45 - Nov 7 by Humpty

And aparrently, on her Israeli holiay, Priti suggested redirecting UK foreign aid to other organisations. Whilst she was secretly meeting Israeli government officials, including their Prime Minister. Without our government knowing anything about it.

And which aid organisations were going to be the lucky recipients of Priti's genorosity? Without the UK government knowing?

The Red Cross? Medicine sans frontiers? Save the Children?

Nah. The IDF.

That's the Israeli Defence Force. Israel's army. That humanitarian organisation.

How the f*ck is this women still in a job?

Answers that don't mention Jeremy Corbyn would be appreciated.

That is humanitarian hump. They cure palastinians of old age!

She's untouchable - most of them are. Even the paedos only get followed up when they die.
Priti Patel on 12:53 - Nov 7 with 1824 viewsDarran

Priti Patel on 12:45 - Nov 7 by Humpty

I f*ckd up. Again. Sorry.

I do it now and again.

Point still stands. Grow up with your bollocks with Perch. If you don't like him, ignore him.

Grow up.

Apology accepted.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Priti Patel on 12:55 - Nov 7 with 1822 viewswhoflungdung

Great stuff ,humpty

Now you go folk yerself . I'm off to find a sense of humour

Enjoybthecafternoon

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Priti Patel on 12:57 - Nov 7 with 1811 viewsHighjack

Did the pubs open early today?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Priti Patel on 13:06 - Nov 7 with 1789 viewsMo_Wives

Priti Patel on 12:57 - Nov 7 by Highjack

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Priti Patel on 13:07 - Nov 7 with 1788 viewsHumpty

Priti Patel on 12:26 - Nov 7 by londonlisa2001

Hump. Think about it.

In an age when they can actually watch any individual walk down any street pretty much in the world, do you honestly think that a government minister can meet the Prime Minister of Israel without anyone knowing?

It's ludicrous. You can't just rock up and meet these people. You can't get a meeting with a bank manager without checks and confirmations flying about email and/ or mobile phones. Of course 'we' knew she was having these meetings. The bigger question is why? And yet because of this 'secrecy', no one is asking that question. The attention has been astonishingly cleverly diverted.

And diverted from the abuse scandal as well.

The Boris one is different. That's a complete cock-up from an egomaniac that has to be sorted (and he should be removed). But this Patel business is so false it's unbelievable.

She may be sacked of course. To continue to keep what was going on hidden in clear view.

I honestly hadn't thought about that. I thought she'd gone all off piste.

You're right. You don't just bump into Bibi Netanyahu on a holiday.

What the f*ck is going on?

The Boris thing is just that, Boris being a tw*t, spouting off about something he hasn't properly looked into which has had dire consequences for the poor women he knew f*ck all about.

Not a man who should be Foreign Secretary.
Login to get fewer ads

Priti Patel on 13:08 - Nov 7 with 1786 viewsHighjack

Priti Patel on 13:06 - Nov 7 by Mo_Wives

I'm going to pre emptively f*ck off now.

Toodles.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Priti Patel on 13:15 - Nov 7 with 1776 viewsHumpty

Priti Patel on 12:57 - Nov 7 by Highjack

You can f*ck off c*nty.

Five nightshifts when I didn't drink a drop allows me to relax when I'm suddenly let out. It's when I do my best stuff as well.

F*ck off.
Priti Patel on 13:54 - Nov 7 with 1737 viewslondonlisa2001

Priti Patel on 13:07 - Nov 7 by Humpty

I honestly hadn't thought about that. I thought she'd gone all off piste.

You're right. You don't just bump into Bibi Netanyahu on a holiday.

What the f*ck is going on?

The Boris thing is just that, Boris being a tw*t, spouting off about something he hasn't properly looked into which has had dire consequences for the poor women he knew f*ck all about.

Not a man who should be Foreign Secretary.

I côuld just about swallow it when it seemed she had met government officials. But Netanyahu? Imagine how tightly access to him is controlled.

If she really has met him without the government knowing about it, then our security services should be shot. And her position should not be a 'resign from government' type thing, but an 'investigate by MI6' type of thing. I mean, it's just totally unbelievable. Literally.
Priti Patel on 14:02 - Nov 7 with 1729 viewsProfessor

Priti Patel on 13:54 - Nov 7 by londonlisa2001

I côuld just about swallow it when it seemed she had met government officials. But Netanyahu? Imagine how tightly access to him is controlled.

If she really has met him without the government knowing about it, then our security services should be shot. And her position should not be a 'resign from government' type thing, but an 'investigate by MI6' type of thing. I mean, it's just totally unbelievable. Literally.

Whatever your views on Israel (I did not like the place) this is shocking. In a time when the aid budget is more important than ever, the suggestion of money doing to the armed forces of a non-ODA country is shocking.

She should go, but May's position is so weak, she cannot risk it. We have no government.
Priti Patel on 14:03 - Nov 7 with 1720 viewsDarran

Priti Patel on 14:02 - Nov 7 by Professor

Whatever your views on Israel (I did not like the place) this is shocking. In a time when the aid budget is more important than ever, the suggestion of money doing to the armed forces of a non-ODA country is shocking.

She should go, but May's position is so weak, she cannot risk it. We have no government.

There’s only one poster on here that does like the place and sticks up for them.
Have a guess who that is?

Priti Patel on 14:06 - Nov 7 with 1722 viewslondonlisa2001

Priti Patel on 14:02 - Nov 7 by Professor

On the last bit, I completely agree.

But again, I simply cannot believe that she did actually meet the PM of Israel without anyone knowing about it. It's not possible. I genuinely can't stand her, but I think she's being hung out to dry here in some way.
Priti Patel on 14:08 - Nov 7 with 1717 viewsProfessor

Priti Patel on 14:03 - Nov 7 by Darran

There’s only one poster on here that does like the place and sticks up for them.
Have a guess who that is?

We have discussed it and my views, on the basis they are informed by experience, are respected. Although Jerusalem is interesting, I found the country oppressive from the fear of jews being attacked by militants, to the oppression of Palestinians by the IDF. It's a country where dogma rules and there is too little compromise. I don't regret going there but it means I have little sympathy for either point of view.
Priti Patel on 14:10 - Nov 7 with 1707 viewsDarran

Lump on.

Priti Patel on 14:14 - Nov 7 with 1705 viewsProfessor

Priti Patel on 14:06 - Nov 7 by londonlisa2001

On the last bit, I completely agree.

But again, I simply cannot believe that she did actually meet the PM of Israel without anyone knowing about it. It's not possible. I genuinely can't stand her, but I think she's being hung out to dry here in some way.

I agree-either this was covert with the PM or Foreign Secretary' 's knowledge and she is carrying the can or our intelligence services are useless
Priti Patel on 14:17 - Nov 7 with 1694 viewslondonlisa2001

Priti Patel on 14:14 - Nov 7 by Professor

I agree-either this was covert with the PM or Foreign Secretary' 's knowledge and she is carrying the can or our intelligence services are useless

Yep, and I don't believe our intelligence services to be useless. Far from it actually.

This is distracting from the actual question. Why are the British government having covert talks with Israel?

We are also supposed to believe that, for example, the US intelligence services didn't know and tell us?

This is all very, very odd, but not in the way it's being reported.
Priti Patel on 14:20 - Nov 7 with 1690 viewsProfessor

Priti Patel on 14:17 - Nov 7 by londonlisa2001

Yep, and I don't believe our intelligence services to be useless. Far from it actually.

This is distracting from the actual question. Why are the British government having covert talks with Israel?

We are also supposed to believe that, for example, the US intelligence services didn't know and tell us?

This is all very, very odd, but not in the way it's being reported.

it is very odd.

Distracts from other issues like the Ethiopian military back on the streets of the Oromia region-another crackdown on democracy.
Priti Patel on 14:21 - Nov 7 with 1689 viewswestwalesed

Because the Government is incredibly weak and the slightest hint of sackings/resignations could lead to it collapsing, which as a country is the last thing we need.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Priti Patel on 14:30 - Nov 7 with 1677 viewsBatterseajack

Priti Patel on 14:21 - Nov 7 by westwalesed

Because the Government is incredibly weak and the slightest hint of sackings/resignations could lead to it collapsing, which as a country is the last thing we need.

Strong and stable eh
Priti Patel on 14:32 - Nov 7 with 1672 viewswestwalesed

Priti Patel on 14:30 - Nov 7 by Batterseajack

Strong and stable eh

Indeed.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Priti Patel on 14:48 - Nov 7 with 1651 viewsjackal

Priti Patel on 11:52 - Nov 7 by Darran

And the Scouce fella is a big supporter of these lovely people too.
Vomit inducing.

We can vote for whom we please.

It's called democracy.
Priti Patel on 14:50 - Nov 7 with 1644 viewsDarran

Priti Patel on 14:48 - Nov 7 by jackal

We can vote for whom we please.

It's called democracy.

I haven’t said we can’t Mr Jackal.

Priti Patel on 14:58 - Nov 7 with 1636 viewsjackal

Priti Patel on 14:50 - Nov 7 by Darran

I haven’t said we can’t Mr Jackal.

Without being called "scum I mean.

I've always voted Tory but I like to think that I'm not scum.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024