Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Priti Patel 10:49 - Nov 7 with 21584 viewsHumpty

Could someone tell me how the f*ck she is still in a job?

Caught out meeting foreign governments secretly, caught out breaking ministerial rules, caught out lying about it, apologizes for doing it and lying about it and we all carry on as if nothing has happened?

WTF?
Priti Patel on 22:48 - Nov 7 with 2649 viewsDarran

Priti Patel on 22:42 - Nov 7 by Swanjaxs

Bet she was on a Priti good wage too!!

Dreadful.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Priti Patel on 22:52 - Nov 7 with 2648 viewsHighjack

Priti Patel on 21:50 - Nov 7 by dickythorpe

She'd av ew for breakfast mun!

I certainly hope so.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Priti Patel on 23:34 - Nov 7 with 2608 viewsKilkennyjack

Priti Patel on 22:11 - Nov 7 by LeonWasGod

Been a pretty miserable week for the Tories, showing how unbelievably dumb and corrupt they are (again)

Boris
Ashcroft
Patel

I'm not a lefty at all but how anyone can vote for these people is beyond me (and these aren't as bad as the Maybot, Gove, Dopey Davis, Fallon, C..er I mean Hunt).

👏👏👏👏🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

Priti Patel on 08:48 - Nov 8 with 2546 viewssquarebear

I read her sacking won’t happen until she returns from her official trip to Africa.

Though she’s the fall guy here and will no doubt be back in a nice job after a few months of enforced exile.
Priti Patel on 09:23 - Nov 8 with 2530 viewswhoflungdung

Whilst the majority Lefty chums might have erect phallic tendencies over this shockingly inept government ,those who care about the country are squirming not least at what alternatives we have

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Priti Patel on 09:31 - Nov 8 with 2526 viewsishootpeople

Priti Patel on 08:48 - Nov 8 by squarebear

I read her sacking won’t happen until she returns from her official trip to Africa.

Though she’s the fall guy here and will no doubt be back in a nice job after a few months of enforced exile.

WHOA!

Fall GAL mate, actually fall PERSON to be on the safe side!
Priti Patel on 09:38 - Nov 8 with 2516 viewsJack_Meoff

Priti Patel on 09:23 - Nov 8 by whoflungdung

Whilst the majority Lefty chums might have erect phallic tendencies over this shockingly inept government ,those who care about the country are squirming not least at what alternatives we have

Not being a fan of these asset stripping criminals doesn't make you by default a 'lefty.'

It can also mean you're not a fan of being governed by asset stripping, pro-mass surveillance criminals who do not serve the interests of the UK public.

Wanting to funnel foreign 'aid' into the hands of the IDF?

There you go.

No magic money tree at home though.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Priti Patel on 09:48 - Nov 8 with 2498 viewsDarran

Priti Patel on 09:38 - Nov 8 by Jack_Meoff

Not being a fan of these asset stripping criminals doesn't make you by default a 'lefty.'

It can also mean you're not a fan of being governed by asset stripping, pro-mass surveillance criminals who do not serve the interests of the UK public.

Wanting to funnel foreign 'aid' into the hands of the IDF?

There you go.

No magic money tree at home though.

He’s trying to deflect it on to Labour because he’s a vile cùnt.

If a Tory MP got caught on film stuck up a 13 year old girl his reply would be well there’s bound to be someone in the Labour Party that would get stuck up a 13 old girl.
His first thought wouldn’t be that it was a vile disgusting act his first thought would be how to score points.

Login to get fewer ads

Priti Patel on 09:50 - Nov 8 with 2496 viewswhoflungdung

Jackmeoff

Good morning

Fair comment actually but ,let's face it, this board is overwhelmingly Corbyn left and whatever fook ups Tories make are celebrated . Considering all who vote conservative ,in a free election, are seen as vile, scum filth ,one has to understand my observations might judged differently in a different medium or in a different area .

Because I don't support Corbyn Et al , it doesn't mean people like me can be described as " vile"

Priti Patel on 10:01 - Nov 8 with 2482 viewsDarran

Priti Patel on 09:50 - Nov 8 by whoflungdung

Jackmeoff

Good morning

Fair comment actually but ,let's face it, this board is overwhelmingly Corbyn left and whatever fook ups Tories make are celebrated . Considering all who vote conservative ,in a free election, are seen as vile, scum filth ,one has to understand my observations might judged differently in a different medium or in a different area .

Because I don't support Corbyn Et al , it doesn't mean people like me can be described as " vile"

Being a Tory doesn’t mean you aren’t allowed to see the wrong in someone/something.

This thread isn’t about Corbyn/Labour it’s about Patel and you are vile.

Priti Patel on 10:25 - Nov 8 with 2470 viewsJack_Meoff

Priti Patel on 09:50 - Nov 8 by whoflungdung

Jackmeoff

Good morning

perch man, you're the one who brings Corbyn and Conservative voters being 'vile' into every thread. Every one. It's your default straw man. You never seem to comment on the actual point itself.

Being objective, what so you think of Patel's behaviour?

Morning to you too btw.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Priti Patel on 10:46 - Nov 8 with 2457 viewsJoe_bradshaw

...”no doubt in her position as she is “of colour” she ain’t there out of talent”

I’m sorry but that’s just plain straightforward racism.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Priti Patel on 10:56 - Nov 8 with 2443 viewswhoflungdung

Joe.dont be naive into thinking ethnicity or gender have no part in show politics

Not racism at all but realism

Priti Patel on 11:02 - Nov 8 with 2433 viewsAnotherJohn

Obviously Priti Patel has been very foolish, but I am still unclear about her alleged motives. The only specific thing I've read is that she was talking about funding IDF field hospitals to treat Syrians. That is not wise given Israel's controversial occupation of the the Golan Heights and the IDF involvement, but some say this was ill-judged humanitarianism..
Priti Patel on 11:04 - Nov 8 with 2430 viewsacejack3065

Priti Patel on 10:46 - Nov 8 by Joe_bradshaw

...”no doubt in her position as she is “of colour” she ain’t there out of talent”

yeah that's a pretty f**king horrific thing to say actually
Priti Patel on 11:12 - Nov 8 with 2417 viewswhoflungdung

Really

I m pretty sure Patel was not selected for her role for ability alone

Diversity is our biggest issue today and politics HAS to evidence this or comments will be made about not enough women / ethnic minorities in seniors positions

Hell, in football ,comment is made of the lack of Black managers in the game

Horrific indeed

Priti Patel on 11:21 - Nov 8 with 2402 viewsDarran

Priti Patel on 11:04 - Nov 8 by acejack3065

yeah that's a pretty f**king horrific thing to say actually

Surely you aren’t surprised by his comment though?
It should be obvious to anyone that’s been on here for a few years and possesses a brain cell that he’s a closet racist.
He’s an Alf Garnett/Enoch Powell type if I ever saw one.

Priti Patel on 11:23 - Nov 8 with 2399 viewsHighjack

Priti Patel on 10:46 - Nov 8 by Joe_bradshaw

He's also body shamed her by calling her overweight, which she isn't. She's quite curvaceous actually.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Priti Patel on 11:25 - Nov 8 with 2387 viewsacejack3065

Priti Patel on 11:21 - Nov 8 by Darran

Surely you aren’t surprised by his comment though?
It should be obvious to anyone that’s been on here for a few years and possesses a brain cell that he’s a closet racist.
He’s an Alf Garnett/Enoch Powell type if I ever saw one.

It still shocks me although, to be honest, it probably shouldn't.
Priti Patel on 11:29 - Nov 8 with 2383 viewsHighjack

He's also age shamed her by calling her a kid when she's actually 45, and is clearly showing extreme heightism by mocking her diminished stature by calling her "overgrown" when she's actually 4 foot 11.

Priti Patel on 11:47 - Nov 8 with 2368 viewstrampie

This site has a problem, letting Perch getting away with such things is bringing the site into disrepute, if these recent posts were a one off then ok, don't do it again, but he does things like this all the time and he does it because he is allowed to get away with it.

It's ridiculous now this site needs to act, it's nothing to do with having a point of view that perhaps others disagree with, it's all the time with him mun.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2017 12:28]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Priti Patel on 11:47 - Nov 8 with 2368 viewsDarran

Priti Patel on 11:25 - Nov 8 by acejack3065

It still shocks me although, to be honest, it probably shouldn't.

It’s what he is Mate. If people can’t see he’s a nasty piece of work there’s something wrong.

Priti Patel on 12:27 - Nov 8 with 2342 viewsDarran

Priti Patel on 11:12 - Nov 8 by whoflungdung

Really

I m pretty sure Patel was not selected for her role for ability alone

Diversity is our biggest issue today and politics HAS to evidence this or comments will be made about not enough women / ethnic minorities in seniors positions

Hell, in football ,comment is made of the lack of Black managers in the game

Horrific indeed

How the hell the Mods don’t sort this out is beyond me.

Get rid of him.

Priti Patel on 12:52 - Nov 8 with 2327 viewslondonlisa2001

Congratulations Perch. You've done the impossible. Make me feel sympathy for Priti Patel. Because she's probably spent her entire life having to put up with racism and sexism from thickos.
Priti Patel on 13:40 - Nov 8 with 2699 viewsHighjack

Priti Patel on 12:52 - Nov 8 by londonlisa2001

Congratulations Perch. You've done the impossible. Make me feel sympathy for Priti Patel. Because she's probably spent her entire life having to put up with racism and sexism from thickos.

And heightism, ageism and body shaming.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024