Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Priti Patel 10:49 - Nov 7 with 21591 viewsHumpty

Could someone tell me how the f*ck she is still in a job?

Caught out meeting foreign governments secretly, caught out breaking ministerial rules, caught out lying about it, apologizes for doing it and lying about it and we all carry on as if nothing has happened?

WTF?
Priti Patel on 10:53 - Nov 7 with 4850 viewsDarran

Because they’re fuçking Tory scum that stick together and don’t give a toss about others.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Priti Patel on 10:54 - Nov 7 with 4894 viewsexiledclaseboy

The answer to your question is because the PM has no authority over her government and can’t sack anyone. The government is a complete incompetent shambles.

Poll: Tory leader

Priti Patel on 10:59 - Nov 7 with 4880 viewsBatterseajack

Boris as well, inadvertently adds another 5 years to that poor mother jailed in Iran because he was talking absolute crap.
Priti Patel on 11:07 - Nov 7 with 4866 viewsHumpty

Priti Patel on 10:54 - Nov 7 by exiledclaseboy

The answer to your question is because the PM has no authority over her government and can’t sack anyone. The government is a complete incompetent shambles.

Yeah.

It was a rhetorical question obviously.

But seriously, how the f*ck is Priti Patel still in a job?

What type of f*cking mess are we in when that is just ignored?

That is also a rhetorical question.

We're in a massive c*nt of a mess. This government is just f*cking laughable.

They've lost some for pervy exploits, they can't afford to lose any more, they can't sack a brexiteer.

F*ck me.

If I was in the cabinet at the moment I'd play up like f*ck. Do a big bag of pills and go out drinking and rooting.

You cannot be sacked.

Wahey!
Priti Patel on 11:44 - Nov 7 with 4817 viewswestside

Because she's a leading Brexiteer and the government is full of them so she won't get sacked
Priti Patel on 11:45 - Nov 7 with 4808 viewsHumpty

And aparrently, on her Israeli holiay, Priti suggested redirecting UK foreign aid to other organisations. Whilst she was secretly meeting Israeli government officials, including their Prime Minister. Without our government knowing anything about it.

And which aid organisations were going to be the lucky recipients of Priti's genorosity? Without the UK government knowing?

The Red Cross? Medicine sans frontiers? Save the Children?

Nah. The IDF.

That's the Israeli Defence Force. Israel's army. That humanitarian organisation.

How the f*ck is this women still in a job?

Answers that don't mention Jeremy Corbyn would be appreciated.
Priti Patel on 11:47 - Nov 7 with 4804 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Boris the clown has done far worse .

real life People voted for that total f@cking Tosser

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Priti Patel on 11:52 - Nov 7 with 4754 viewsDarran

And the Scouce fella is a big supporter of these lovely people too.
Vomit inducing.

Login to get fewer ads

Priti Patel on 12:05 - Nov 7 with 4775 viewslondonlisa2001

Priti Patel on 11:45 - Nov 7 by Humpty

And aparrently, on her Israeli holiay, Priti suggested redirecting UK foreign aid to other organisations. Whilst she was secretly meeting Israeli government officials, including their Prime Minister. Without our government knowing anything about it.

And which aid organisations were going to be the lucky recipients of Priti's genorosity? Without the UK government knowing?

The Red Cross? Medicine sans frontiers? Save the Children?

Nah. The IDF.

That's the Israeli Defence Force. Israel's army. That humanitarian organisation.

How the f*ck is this women still in a job?

Answers that don't mention Jeremy Corbyn would be appreciated.

I have said on here many times that I think Priti Patel is the most odious individual I think I've ever seen in politics. She is hideous. And I cannot believe she hasn't been sacked.

However, I simply don't believe that she can meet Netanyahu and 11 other officials without 'us' knowing. I don't believe it for one second. I don't think the truth about this is being told I'm afraid.
Priti Patel on 12:07 - Nov 7 with 4763 viewsmonmouth

Priti Patel on 12:05 - Nov 7 by londonlisa2001

I have said on here many times that I think Priti Patel is the most odious individual I think I've ever seen in politics. She is hideous. And I cannot believe she hasn't been sacked.

However, I simply don't believe that she can meet Netanyahu and 11 other officials without 'us' knowing. I don't believe it for one second. I don't think the truth about this is being told I'm afraid.

yes, she's taken the fall, without the fall.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Priti Patel on 12:07 - Nov 7 with 4762 viewsYossarian

Priti Patel on 12:05 - Nov 7 by londonlisa2001

Yes, not even Patel is that stupid and arrogant. More to come out of this methinks.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Priti Patel on 12:16 - Nov 7 with 4738 viewswhoflungdung

Her ethnicity might be key

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Priti Patel on 12:17 - Nov 7 with 4736 viewsHumpty

Sorry all, but I'm wound up.

Another f*cking thing! How many euphamisms for lying are there?

Economical wth the truth? Economical with the actualité? Which was a bit more classy from Alan Clark. I misspoke? A lie made up by the worlds most evil crime boss and paedophile Hilary Clinton? No you didn't Hilary. You lied. And now we hear misspoke all over the place. She invented a word for lying.

And now we have "a lack of precision" when it comes to the truth. ie a f*cking lie.

Please don't let "a lack of precision" enter the English lexicon. It would be wrong. You're a f*cking liar Priti.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2017 12:37]
Priti Patel on 12:19 - Nov 7 with 4727 viewsHumpty

Priti Patel on 11:52 - Nov 7 by Darran

And the Scouce fella is a big supporter of these lovely people too.
Vomit inducing.

F*ck off.

I've told you before. Don't involve me in your childish internet games.

F*ck off.
Priti Patel on 12:20 - Nov 7 with 4718 viewswhoflungdung

fair Hump

Public officials and political figures are at all time low ,in my lifetime anyway.

Clive LEWIS s interview over allegations against him had me all cross and I had to put down my Banjo as my fingers were all over the shop

Priti Patel on 12:21 - Nov 7 with 4678 viewsDarran

Priti Patel on 12:19 - Nov 7 by Humpty

F*ck off.

F*ck off.

Excuse me I made a statement so fuçk off yourself.

Priti Patel on 12:21 - Nov 7 with 4718 viewsHumpty

Priti Patel on 12:19 - Nov 7 by Humpty

F*ck off.

F*ck off.

You have a ready supply of tw*ts who like to suck up to you. I'm not one of them. Said tw*ts will be along soon to defend you.

F*ck off.
Priti Patel on 12:22 - Nov 7 with 4674 viewsDarran

Priti Patel on 12:21 - Nov 7 by Humpty

You have a ready supply of tw*ts who like to suck up to you. I'm not one of them. Said tw*ts will be along soon to defend you.

F*ck off.

Fuçk off yourself. Prick.

Priti Patel on 12:23 - Nov 7 with 4667 viewsDarran

Priti Patel on 12:21 - Nov 7 by Humpty

F*ck off.

You’re saying Teresa May supports her I’m saying she’s not the only one.
Go fuçk yourself.

Priti Patel on 12:25 - Nov 7 with 4701 viewsHumpty

Priti Patel on 12:21 - Nov 7 by Darran

Excuse me I made a statement so fuçk off yourself.

Well done for deleting your original post. It was a childish pointless dig at Perch. So you deleted it once someone challenged it.

So now it looks like you haven't done anything wrong.

F*ck of Darr. Childish, schollyard bollocks. Grow up.
Priti Patel on 12:26 - Nov 7 with 4699 viewslondonlisa2001

Priti Patel on 12:17 - Nov 7 by Humpty

Sorry all, but I'm wound up.

Another f*cking thing! How many euphamisms for lying are there?

Economical wth the truth? Economical with the actualité? Which was a bit more classy from Alan Clark. I misspoke? A lie made up by the worlds most evil crime boss and paedophile Hilary Clinton? No you didn't Hilary. You lied. And now we hear misspoke all over the place. She invented a word for lying.

And now we have "a lack of precision" when it comes to the truth. ie a f*cking lie.

Please don't let "a lack of precision" enter the English lexicon. It would be wrong. You're a f*cking liar Priti.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2017 12:37]

Hump. Think about it.

In an age when they can actually watch any individual walk down any street pretty much in the world, do you honestly think that a government minister can meet the Prime Minister of Israel without anyone knowing?

It's ludicrous. You can't just rock up and meet these people. You can't get a meeting with a bank manager without checks and confirmations flying about email and/ or mobile phones. Of course 'we' knew she was having these meetings. The bigger question is why? And yet because of this 'secrecy', no one is asking that question. The attention has been astonishingly cleverly diverted.

And diverted from the abuse scandal as well.

The Boris one is different. That's a complete cock-up from an egomaniac that has to be sorted (and he should be removed). But this Patel business is so false it's unbelievable.

She may be sacked of course. To continue to keep what was going on hidden in clear view.
Priti Patel on 12:28 - Nov 7 with 4646 viewsDarran

Priti Patel on 12:25 - Nov 7 by Humpty

Well done for deleting your original post. It was a childish pointless dig at Perch. So you deleted it once someone challenged it.

So now it looks like you haven't done anything wrong.

F*ck of Darr. Childish, schollyard bollocks. Grow up.

I haven’t deleted anything.

Priti Patel on 12:30 - Nov 7 with 4680 viewsWarwickHunt

She touched my knee once.

I made my excuses and left.

#traumatised
Priti Patel on 12:33 - Nov 7 with 4669 viewswhoflungdung

Thanks Humpo

Not a day goes by when DP doesnt derail a post .He can do what he likes on this site and his filthy chums do see him as some kind of GOD. Is this because of his accident . I could go into far greater detail in outing this individual ,as others have. He s been warned, had countless posts deleted but he carries on

The slagging off Swansea tack is just a sham however as its not HIS town

I don't agree with your politics but you articulate them well and you are clearly your own man

Both main parties are toxic but have to say Corbyn is coming out of this rather better

Priti Patel on 12:34 - Nov 7 with 4622 viewsDarran

Priti Patel on 12:33 - Nov 7 by whoflungdung

Thanks Humpo

Not a day goes by when DP doesnt derail a post .He can do what he likes on this site and his filthy chums do see him as some kind of GOD. Is this because of his accident . I could go into far greater detail in outing this individual ,as others have. He s been warned, had countless posts deleted but he carries on

The slagging off Swansea tack is just a sham however as its not HIS town

I don't agree with your politics but you articulate them well and you are clearly your own man

Both main parties are toxic but have to say Corbyn is coming out of this rather better

Carry on supporting scum. You can’t delete posts that state facts.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024