Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stephen Handley given banning order 12:05 - Nov 7 with 20612 viewsChief

Read a post on Facebook just now. Jenkins' reign of tyranny reaches new lows.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Stephen Handley given banning order on 12:40 - Nov 7 with 3982 viewsSwanjaxs

Stephen Handley given banning order on 12:39 - Nov 7 by Darran

And that’s it?
So he’s not banned then?

Yes definitely banned mate, he's had a letter off the club saying his season ticket has been revoked for harassment
[Post edited 7 Nov 2017 12:44]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Stephen Handley given banning order on 12:41 - Nov 7 with 3970 viewsLandore_Jack

Not really surprised. He caused quite a stir on the Supporters Trust Facebook page with his Photoshop images. Especially the one of Jenkins impersonating Adolf Hitler.

#backtojack

Stephen Handley given banning order on 12:42 - Nov 7 with 3951 viewsDarran

Stephen Handley given banning order on 12:40 - Nov 7 by Swanjaxs

Yes definitely banned mate, he's had a letter off the club saying his season ticket has been revoked for harassment
[Post edited 7 Nov 2017 12:44]

I see.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Stephen Handley given banning order on 12:44 - Nov 7 with 3937 viewsishootpeople

Stephen Handley given banning order on 12:38 - Nov 7 by Chief

Yeah looks like hes been banned for his comments likening Jenkins to Hitler. Probably just the excuse they were looking for

He's let himself down there.
Stephen Handley given banning order on 12:47 - Nov 7 with 3921 viewsLeonWasGod

Stephen Handley given banning order on 12:25 - Nov 7 by Yossarian

Absolutely- but who is going to do that knowing it will end up in being banned from the Liberty?
I’d like to know how one protest outside the ground actually constitutes harassment though.....

Tummer or Dav

Don't know what went on but if this is as it sounds and he's been banned simply for organising a protest this is disgusting. Like those owners at Blackpool.
Stephen Handley given banning order on 12:51 - Nov 7 with 3884 viewsChief

Stephen Handley given banning order on 12:47 - Nov 7 by LeonWasGod

Tummer or Dav

Don't know what went on but if this is as it sounds and he's been banned simply for organising a protest this is disgusting. Like those owners at Blackpool.

Read above. The premise isn't for organising a protest

Stephen Handley given banning order on 12:54 - Nov 7 with 3836 viewsSoberBaker

AMOW

Stephen Handley given banning order on 12:54 - Nov 7 with 3830 viewsNeathJack

Stephen Handley given banning order on 12:51 - Nov 7 by Chief

You can bet though that if his posts had been made but he hadn't organised a protest, this wouldn't have happened.
Login to get fewer ads

Stephen Handley given banning order on 12:57 - Nov 7 with 3791 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Trust should ask Jenkins for a public apology for lining his own pockets at the expense of the club's future.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Stephen Handley given banning order on 12:58 - Nov 7 with 3789 viewsChief

Stephen Handley given banning order on 12:54 - Nov 7 by NeathJack

You can bet though that if his posts had been made but he hadn't organised a protest, this wouldn't have happened.

I totally agree

Stephen Handley given banning order on 12:59 - Nov 7 with 3779 viewsFrank_Lazarus

Banned from the Liberty?

The lucky bastard.
Stephen Handley given banning order on 13:11 - Nov 7 with 3697 viewsKGriz16

I was at the protest, it would pretty peaceful. HJ walked past without any bother, as well as Dineen getting a free pass when he drove by..
Stephen Handley given banning order on 13:21 - Nov 7 with 3640 viewsLoyal

Stephen needs to make it knowledge exactly what the clubbstates he has done and what they deem as harrasement.
In law criminally and in civil matters ( which is what this is ) he has to carry out a course of conduct which constitutes harrasement. What does the club say he did ?

Ok, the Hitler comparison was not well thought out,however one instance is not a course of conduct so he must have done other things in heir opinion. Organising a protest is not harrasement its a democratic right. It was peaceful.

Jenkins and co could easily have written to Stephen without banning him and maybe even gained some kudos. I know for a fact Phil had a similar happening with Jenkins some years ago over his fanzine ? I was reminded of this yesterday.

If of course they think this will put off anyone protesting then their job is done, of course THERE are many who remember what was done well before Jenkins jumped on the band wagon back in 2000. If you want to protest you have to be clever, as I said astute and well planned, which was shouted down yesterday.

If you don't have a strategy ,If you don't genuinely frighten them tactically then any shouting and wandering about aimlessly with no agenda is pointless. Amd anyone invovled properly needs to be aware they may well get banned initially. This is the way it is.

Stephen has been banned because the club can do what they like, they can even stop,you entering the ground and give no reason. What fans need to do now is take positive legitimate action with a sound agenda and back-up when thjngs like this happen.

Or as I said enjoy wandering about aimlessly and shouting for no apparent reason because its what everyone else does.

Maybe someone who knows Stephen or he could himself come on here and logically and calmly explain when he stands. Maybe then things will be a tad clearer.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2017 13:23]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Stephen Handley given banning order on 13:43 - Nov 7 with 3492 viewsBillyChong

He should contact the post/WoL to get some publicity on the cause and get something out of this ban
Stephen Handley given banning order on 13:54 - Nov 7 with 3441 viewsDarran

Stephen Handley given banning order on 13:43 - Nov 7 by BillyChong

He should contact the post/WoL to get some publicity on the cause and get something out of this ban

I don’t think that’s a good idea myself it could very well backfire.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Stephen Handley given banning order on 14:03 - Nov 7 with 3397 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Stephen Handley given banning order on 13:54 - Nov 7 by Darran

I agree.

The media could well portray this from the Hitler on remembrance weekend angle (of course, it wasn’t remembrance weekend at all) and it would not look good.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Stephen Handley given banning order on 14:03 - Nov 7 with 3390 viewswhiterock

Agreed, especially with the context, common sense should prevail
Stephen Handley given banning order on 14:06 - Nov 7 with 3366 viewsLeonWasGod

Stephen Handley given banning order on 12:51 - Nov 7 by Chief

Sorry for some reason that picture wasn't showing. So for calling him Adolf Jenkins - rediculous.Huw gets worse on here. So this is just like the Oystons at Blackpool then, amd I didn't think Jenkins would be so petty and stoop so low.

Obviously singled out annd presumably the protest was in their thinking.

I hate what they're doing to our club.
Stephen Handley given banning order on 14:17 - Nov 7 with 3308 viewsWingstandwood

"Greedy bastards get out of our club" ASAP!

Argus!

Stephen Handley given banning order on 14:22 - Nov 7 with 3291 viewsAngelRangelQS

So within a couple of hours of organising the protest, he was banned?

Hmm... seems like some people are starting to get rattled
Stephen Handley given banning order on 14:48 - Nov 7 with 3204 viewspembsjack

Unfortunately the Hitler jibes gave our dictator of football an easy way of trying to stamp on those who dare speak out against him. Shows what kind of mindset is within the club at the moment though. Shame it's come to this but clearly some fans want their voices heard, pity the trust who are meant to be our voice are silent.
Stephen Handley given banning order on 14:49 - Nov 7 with 3199 viewsWingstandwood

Stephen Handley given banning order on 14:22 - Nov 7 by AngelRangelQS

So within a couple of hours of organising the protest, he was banned?

Hmm... seems like some people are starting to get rattled

Does indeed, Jenkins programme cr#p last game was rather preemptive-defensive borne of being rattled.

Argus!

Stephen Handley given banning order on 15:11 - Nov 7 with 3101 viewsthenorthbankbog

Surely this is between Stephen and Jenkins not Stephen and Swansea City F.C.

If Jenkins wants to take action for slander or defamation of character then that’s a personal issue. He shouldn’t be allowed to use the club as an offensive as Stephen hasn’t said anything against Swansea City.

The Trust should be all over this protecting the fans like they’re supposed to do against the tyrant Jenkins. I won’t hold my breath.

I call for everyone to back any protest against the clubs hierarchy as this shows the depths they’ll go to in order to silence anyone who speaks up against them.
Stephen Handley given banning order on 15:26 - Nov 7 with 3034 viewsNOTRAC

We are beginning to see an Oyston (Blackpool) type mentality to criticism and protest. Jenkins programme notes on Saturday seemed way over the top considering the very few instances of bad crowd behaviour or chanting witnessed up to now.
Perhaps Jenkins can see a toxic situation getting far ,far worse.
There is Mr Jenkins an easy answer .
Go now and never return.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Stephen Handley given banning order on 15:46 - Nov 7 with 2966 viewsWarwickHunt

It almost certainly will. At least we've scored a goal, albeit a massive own one...

Christ - Jenkins is fücking thick.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024