Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stephen Handley given banning order 12:05 - Nov 7 with 20640 viewsChief

Read a post on Facebook just now. Jenkins' reign of tyranny reaches new lows.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Stephen Handley given banning order on 19:25 - Nov 7 with 3364 viewsOldjack

The masses shouting[especially in the East stand] greedy bastards and get out of our club ,has hit a nerve ,it was loud and clear and i've no doubt whatsoever he /they heard it ,it's gonna get worse as we hit the bottom of the table which won't be long

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Stephen Handley given banning order on 19:32 - Nov 7 with 3309 viewsWingstandwood

Stephen Handley given banning order on 19:25 - Nov 7 by Oldjack

The masses shouting[especially in the East stand] greedy bastards and get out of our club ,has hit a nerve ,it was loud and clear and i've no doubt whatsoever he /they heard it ,it's gonna get worse as we hit the bottom of the table which won't be long

What'll hurt also is if the growing unrest and anger then manifests itself in the season ticket renewel figures!

There is only so much comtempt and disrespect some will take. Like I mentioned on here a week or two back I know an entire family that will forever stay away whilst Jenkins and Co are at the club.

Argus!

Stephen Handley given banning order on 19:58 - Nov 7 with 3181 viewsdickythorpe

Clean off see!
Stephen Handley given banning order on 20:05 - Nov 7 with 3140 viewsharryhpalmer

Jenkins left his seat well before the game ended I heard.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Stephen Handley given banning order on 20:06 - Nov 7 with 3135 viewslondonlisa2001

It was very loud on the stream I was watching. And very clear.
Stephen Handley given banning order on 20:08 - Nov 7 with 3115 viewsSwanjaxs

Stephen Handley given banning order on 20:05 - Nov 7 by harryhpalmer

In all honesty so did quite a few others 😊

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Stephen Handley given banning order on 20:47 - Nov 7 with 3014 viewsSgorioFruit

Dear oh dear look at how much we have fallen from being a model run club to this shower of excrement.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Stephen Handley given banning order on 21:25 - Nov 7 with 2955 viewsDJack

Stephen Handley given banning order on 19:04 - Nov 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I don't think the tactics that drove Petty out are going to force Jenkins out. Petty wasn't pocketing £550,000 a year and didn't have nearly £5,000,000 of shares in the club when he left.

We need to erode his media image and expose him to the entire fan base. We need the high ground here, stooping to photo shopping him onto pictures of Hitler or physically threatening him wont oust him.

The Trust should be taking out pages in the Evening Post documenting their devious actions, having interviews with BBC Wales and prominent sports journalists.

The Trust should seek one more bit of legal advice, to fully understand what and how much they can say publicly, and then put all their effort into shouting it from the rooftops.

IMHO most of your posts are quite poor. This one however is 24 carat gold.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Stephen Handley given banning order on 10:06 - Nov 8 with 2726 viewswhoflungdung

Great post from Dwight

Actually ,seeing as Jenkins has no shame but massive ego, then it seems there is a soft under belly that can make him vulnerable

His ego and malevolent incompetence should be subject of far wider scrutiny .Perfect job for the Trust ,if they have the guts for the fight . He gotta go and he will but we ve got to force him out

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Stephen Handley given banning order on 10:17 - Nov 8 with 2698 viewsDarran

Stephen Handley given banning order on 10:06 - Nov 8 by whoflungdung

Great post from Dwight

Actually ,seeing as Jenkins has no shame but massive ego, then it seems there is a soft under belly that can make him vulnerable

His ego and malevolent incompetence should be subject of far wider scrutiny .Perfect job for the Trust ,if they have the guts for the fight . He gotta go and he will but we ve got to force him out

We’ve?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Stephen Handley given banning order on 10:21 - Nov 8 with 2690 viewswaynekerr55

Stephen Handley given banning order on 10:17 - Nov 8 by Darran

We’ve?

Don't derail the thread, mun

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Stephen Handley given banning order on 10:23 - Nov 8 with 2686 viewswhoflungdung

It's every day Wayne

Can't do anymore to stop Box Car Willie on his train of hate

Stephen Handley given banning order on 10:23 - Nov 8 with 2685 viewstheloneranger

Ban mirrors events at Jason Levien's DC United, where fans are also unhappy.

"DC United's longtime fans say the relationship between supporters groups and club officials has slipped from a family-style bond in the early years to something more akin to a strict consumer transaction under the current ownership group, led by Indonesian media magnate Erick Thohir and managing general partner Jason Levien. Add it all up, and you have a recipe for disgruntled supporters. This week's events seem to have pushed many to the breaking point."

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/us/features/dc-united-fans-club-tension-fan-banned-y

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Stephen Handley given banning order on 10:28 - Nov 8 with 2664 viewsUppa_Swans

The problem with local print media is that they simply accept what the club spouts and rarely challenge things. Gareth Vincent (formerly of the Evening Post) and Chris Wathan of WalesOnline are 2 examples. The latter in particular was a reputable journo until he decided to take whatever Jenkins fed him as gospel.

David Conn in the Guardian was the first to write about the dividends Jenkins et al were taking. Currently, only Stuart James in The Guardian is giving us fair and detailed coverage. Our protests have been relatively meek and only by making more noise will the press find it unavoidable.
Stephen Handley given banning order on 10:31 - Nov 8 with 2655 viewswhoflungdung

Indeed.

Hence my comments about cranking it up

Time is now

Stephen Handley given banning order on 11:44 - Nov 8 with 2582 viewsMo_Wives

Stephen Handley given banning order on 20:05 - Nov 7 by harryhpalmer

He left to invade Poland I heard.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Stephen Handley given banning order on 11:45 - Nov 8 with 2579 viewsSwanjaxs

Stephen Handley given banning order on 11:44 - Nov 8 by Mo_Wives

Quality mate 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Stephen Handley given banning order on 12:06 - Nov 8 with 2544 viewsMo_Wives

Stephen Handley given banning order on 11:45 - Nov 8 by Swanjaxs

Quality mate 👍

I just got a letter...seems I'm banned

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Stephen Handley given banning order on 13:35 - Nov 8 with 2409 viewsKennedy

When did Vincent leave his job at the Evening post to join the media team at SCFC?

Just call me JFK

Stephen Handley given banning order on 13:40 - Nov 8 with 2389 viewsDarran

Stephen Handley given banning order on 13:35 - Nov 8 by Kennedy

When did Vincent leave his job at the Evening post to join the media team at SCFC?

Well over a year ago.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Stephen Handley given banning order on 08:23 - Nov 9 with 2115 viewsPolskijack

Stephen Handley given banning order on 11:44 - Nov 8 by Mo_Wives

I'm waiting on the border to kick the fck out of the slimy bstrd.
Stephen Handley given banning order on 08:36 - Nov 9 with 2084 viewswestside

Would protests be better after games instead of before when there's more supporters about
Stephen Handley given banning order on 09:29 - Nov 9 with 1991 viewsQJumpingJack

Petty united the Swans fans base in 2002.
Somehow our current owners have amazingly managed to split the fan base.
Stephen Handley given banning order on 09:55 - Nov 9 with 1945 viewsMo_Wives

Stephen Handley given banning order on 08:23 - Nov 9 by Polskijack

I'm waiting on the border to kick the fck out of the slimy bstrd.

Good man. When you see the tip of his nose you know he's only 10 minutes away.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Stephen Handley given banning order on 09:57 - Nov 9 with 1937 viewsMo_Wives

Stephen Handley given banning order on 08:36 - Nov 9 by westside

Would protests be better after games instead of before when there's more supporters about

The way we're playing I'd do it 10 minutes before the final whistle if I was you.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024