Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr JV Zweden 18:47 - Nov 7 with 16551 viewsJackfath

I notice he's advertising he's bringing a group of Den Haag fans over for the next home match. After the furore raised on here last time and questions asked by posters, Mr Uxbridge said he'd escalate issues surrounding the concerns (as a representative of the Trust) if indeed they were found to be accurate. Unfortunately I cannot remember the outcome of the situation. Was anything needing to be escalated and is Mr Zweden acting in a fully transparent and decent way by bringing these fans over?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Mr JV Zweden on 23:49 - Nov 8 with 1828 viewstheloneranger

Mr JV Zweden on 21:26 - Nov 8 by JackUlation

If ever there was a candidate to have space dust sprinkled on his piles.

Last known address to send the space dust

John Van Zweden, Molenviergang 3, 2266 Ex Leidschendam, Netherlands

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Mr JV Zweden on 13:26 - Nov 9 with 1697 viewsBillyChong

Mr JV Zweden on 22:01 - Nov 8 by BurryPortJack

What type of reception do the Den Haag fans get when they come over now?
When I went out there this time last here we were treated really well by the locals, until we went to the stadium. Had a drink in the supporters home outside the stadium and got a very frosty reception at first. Then a guy walked over I had meet in Swansea once and Wembley recognised me and we starting talking. I asked about the Swansea flags and he told me that JVZ was having a tough time from Swansea fans so they took everything Swansea down.
When the barman found out that I had spoke to John before going it all changed, didn't have to pay for beer that night and they looked after my nephew with food and soft drink.
Personally I don't see any issue with them coming over, maybe some of them have supported the Swans longer than quite a few who have season tickets now.
But it could be done differently.

Interesting. I’ve wondered what Den Haag fans know/think about JVZ’s involvement in the sell out and if it had affected whatever status he’s got there.
Mr JV Zweden on 20:51 - Nov 9 with 1581 viewsBurryPortJack

Mr JV Zweden on 13:26 - Nov 9 by BillyChong

Interesting. I’ve wondered what Den Haag fans know/think about JVZ’s involvement in the sell out and if it had affected whatever status he’s got there.

They love him out there and in a sort of respect to JVZ way that's why they took everything Swansea off the walls.
Strange how it went really because we walked in and ordered drinks which were slammed on the bar, asked where the toilets were? Got told can't use them. Then the guy I knew from The Hague walked in and spoke to us, he went to buy us drinks and came back with the barman who asked me did I know anyone else from there. So I said no but I spoke to John before coming. He then returned with tray of drinks and said he had just spoke to John and said we were to be looked after.
From there we didn't buy a drink all night. We stayed in Rotterdam and had Swansea gear on and people were shouting Swansea and asking us about the Swans and why we're we in Holland?
Even had 2 coppers on train singing Swansea songs.
From my experience he's like a God out there.
Mr JV Zweden on 20:59 - Nov 9 with 1566 viewsDarran

Mr JV Zweden on 20:51 - Nov 9 by BurryPortJack

They love him out there and in a sort of respect to JVZ way that's why they took everything Swansea off the walls.
Strange how it went really because we walked in and ordered drinks which were slammed on the bar, asked where the toilets were? Got told can't use them. Then the guy I knew from The Hague walked in and spoke to us, he went to buy us drinks and came back with the barman who asked me did I know anyone else from there. So I said no but I spoke to John before coming. He then returned with tray of drinks and said he had just spoke to John and said we were to be looked after.
From there we didn't buy a drink all night. We stayed in Rotterdam and had Swansea gear on and people were shouting Swansea and asking us about the Swans and why we're we in Holland?

They can love him as much as they want but if he’d fuçked Den Haag over like he’s fuçked Swansea City over he’d probably have to move.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mr JV Zweden on 21:00 - Nov 9 with 1562 viewsNeath_Jack

Mr JV Zweden on 13:26 - Nov 9 by BillyChong

The Northside boys that i know out there are not happy with him at all. Nothing to do with what's happened here though.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Mr JV Zweden on 21:06 - Nov 9 with 1547 viewsBurryPortJack

Mr JV Zweden on 20:59 - Nov 9 by Darran

They can love him as much as they want but if he’d fuçked Den Haag over like he’s fuçked Swansea City over he’d probably have to move.

Going by what I seen of the guys at the bar that day he wouldn't be safe in Holland let alone The Hague.
100% with you on this one, he wouldn't do it to them though? Would he??? If the price is right and all that
Mr JV Zweden on 21:07 - Nov 9 with 1542 viewsBurryPortJack

Mr JV Zweden on 21:00 - Nov 9 by Neath_Jack

The Northside boys that i know out there are not happy with him at all. Nothing to do with what's happened here though.

Is this a recent thing?
Because I was out there last October.
Mr JV Zweden on 21:09 - Nov 9 with 1531 viewsDarran

Mr JV Zweden on 21:06 - Nov 9 by BurryPortJack

Going by what I seen of the guys at the bar that day he wouldn't be safe in Holland let alone The Hague.
100% with you on this one, he wouldn't do it to them though? Would he??? If the price is right and all that

He’s currently giving lectures in Holland on the Swans story. I’m not for one minute suggesting he’s telling lies but he’s certainly not telling the whole story.

Login to get fewer ads

Mr JV Zweden on 21:10 - Nov 9 with 1525 viewsbonymine

Mr JV Zweden on 20:51 - Nov 9 by BurryPortJack

You’ve clearly enjoyed the good times of hanging onto his coat tails during the ‘good times’ but what do you think of him now as one of the Sellouts who have ruined our Club ?

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Mr JV Zweden on 21:18 - Nov 9 with 1501 viewsNeath_Jack

Mr JV Zweden on 21:07 - Nov 9 by BurryPortJack

Is this a recent thing?
Because I was out there last October.

Earlier on this year, definitely last season some time.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Mr JV Zweden on 21:21 - Nov 9 with 1495 viewsBurryPortJack

Mr JV Zweden on 21:10 - Nov 9 by bonymine

You’ve clearly enjoyed the good times of hanging onto his coat tails during the ‘good times’ but what do you think of him now as one of the Sellouts who have ruined our Club ?

I've only spoken to him twice and that was for the trip away.
A few years ago I thought he was great having been one of the ones that did pump money in, but the way it was done regarding selling out stunk.
Read earlier on here about his tweets and thought how has it got to this with him trying to wind up fans??
Strange how the ones that helped the club out are the same ones that have ruined it.
So as a Swans fan I don't think much of any of them.
Mr JV Zweden on 21:26 - Nov 9 with 1483 viewsNeath_Jack

Do all you JVZ lynchmob think that he instigated the sale?

Let's say you were in his position, a minor shareholder, standing to make enough money to set up his family for life. If he doesn't sell, there's a good chance he's going to see his fortune wittered away to nothing, with his vote in the boardroom being worthless as well. What would you do?

Mr JV Zweden on 21:35 - Nov 9 with 1472 viewsBurryPortJack

Mr JV Zweden on 21:26 - Nov 9 by Neath_Jack

Let's say you were in his position, a minor shareholder, standing to make enough money to set up his family for life. If he doesn't sell, there's a good chance he's going to see his fortune wittered away to nothing, with his vote in the boardroom being worthless as well. What would you do?

Well put that, when you say set family up for life i can't see many if any not doing it to be fair.
Still don't understand the tweets though.
Mr JV Zweden on 21:37 - Nov 9 with 1466 viewsNeath_Jack

Mr JV Zweden on 21:35 - Nov 9 by BurryPortJack

Well put that, when you say set family up for life i can't see many if any not doing it to be fair.
Still don't understand the tweets though.

He's mostly doing it to react to the pelters he get's from swans fans, IMO.

Mr JV Zweden on 21:40 - Nov 9 with 1462 viewsDarran

Mr JV Zweden on 21:26 - Nov 9 by Neath_Jack

We’ve already done that one mun. Each and everyone of them were entitled to make their fortune after they took a chance and put money in. They shouldn’t have sold to that pair of çunts though that’s the problem. Plus you could also add they’d more than had their money back in other ways.

Mr JV Zweden on 21:42 - Nov 9 with 1453 viewsNeath_Jack

Mr JV Zweden on 21:40 - Nov 9 by Darran

We’ve already done that one mun. Each and everyone of them were entitled to make their fortune after they took a chance and put money in. They shouldn’t have sold to that pair of çunts though that’s the problem. Plus you could also add they’d more than had their money back in other ways.

Do you think the others were going to listen to JVZ if he said that they shouldn't sell to them? The like scenario to that would have been, sorry clog, we're selling, good luck going foward with the Trust as your big butties.

What would you do as a minor shareholder in that position?

Mr JV Zweden on 21:45 - Nov 9 with 1441 viewsDarran

Mr JV Zweden on 21:42 - Nov 9 by Neath_Jack

Do you think the others were going to listen to JVZ if he said that they shouldn't sell to them? The like scenario to that would have been, sorry clog, we're selling, good luck going foward with the Trust as your big butties.

What would you do as a minor shareholder in that position?

Eh no I’m talking about them all.

Mr JV Zweden on 21:46 - Nov 9 with 1436 viewsNeath_Jack

Mr JV Zweden on 21:45 - Nov 9 by Darran

Eh no I’m talking about them all.

Eh, this thread and my post was clearly about JVZ.

Just answer the question, what would YOU have done in his position?

Mr JV Zweden on 21:56 - Nov 9 with 1409 viewsDarran

Mr JV Zweden on 21:46 - Nov 9 by Neath_Jack

Probably the same but I wouldn’t have been all over twitter winding up and bragging I’d have disappeared with my dosh.
I’ve said many times on here and to Dineen on Twitter that they were all entitled to sell,that’s still not the bigger picture though.

Mr JV Zweden on 22:00 - Nov 9 with 1397 viewsGaryjack

Mr JV Zweden on 21:46 - Nov 9 by Neath_Jack

When you put it like that, i would have sold. But after making so much money from my initial investment i would walk away and not still pretend to be a director of the club, and certainly wouldn't post the type of content that he does on tvvatter in the current climate, knowing the feelings of many lifelong fans of our club. The man has become a fvckin disgrace.
Mr JV Zweden on 22:01 - Nov 9 with 1393 viewsNeath_Jack

Mr JV Zweden on 21:56 - Nov 9 by Darran

Probably the same but I wouldn’t have been all over twitter winding up and bragging I’d have disappeared with my dosh.
I’ve said many times on here and to Dineen on Twitter that they were all entitled to sell,that’s still not the bigger picture though.

Most supporters have just lumped them all in together and because he is on Twitter have immediately gone after him. Lots of people would react the same way that he has when he's getting it from all sides.

But if people stopped and thought about the position he was in, i'd bet that the large majority would have agreed to sell their lot to the Yanks along with all the others.

I do look at some of the stuff he posts and shake my head mind, then go back to not giving a f*ck about what he said within seconds.

Don't forget, lots of fans didn't used to like the way he behaved on Twitter before he sold up, so this is just manna from heaven for them.

Mr JV Zweden on 22:04 - Nov 9 with 1384 viewsDr_Winston

It's been said many times before but somehow still needs repeating.

Nobody gives a shit about people selling their shares. If they'd gone about it in a different manner they'd probably have been applauded off the stage.

They didn't. They reap everything they've sown.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mr JV Zweden on 22:09 - Nov 9 with 1370 viewsDarran

Mr JV Zweden on 22:04 - Nov 9 by Dr_Winston

Nobody gives a shit about people selling their shares. If they'd gone about it in a different manner they'd probably have been applauded off the stage.

Exactly.

Mr JV Zweden on 22:10 - Nov 9 with 1365 viewsNeath_Jack

Mr JV Zweden on 22:09 - Nov 9 by Darran

Exactly.

There's f*ck all exactly about it you bell.

You just stated you would have sold if you were in JVZ position.

Mr JV Zweden on 22:12 - Nov 9 with 1358 viewsbonymine

Mr JV Zweden on 22:04 - Nov 9 by Dr_Winston

Absolutely in a nutshell...

They could ALL have cashed in and exited in the correct manner and all would be well yet they chose the ‘ LYING, GREEDY BASTARD’ path so now face the consequences as a result ...

What goes around comes around .....

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024