Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Cork. 20:04 - Nov 7 with 6424 viewsLandore_Jack

Anybody regret him leaving?

#backtojack

Jack Cork. on 10:51 - Nov 8 with 1060 viewsBenjaniswan

Cork's biggest problem was he wasn't Leon!

I liked him, the club should have signed a decent right back and decent replacemeets for Siggy and llorente as they seemed to know they were moving on a long time before they left.
Jack Cork. on 13:01 - Nov 8 with 1022 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Jack Cork. on 07:55 - Nov 8 by JonTheJack

Looking at the rest of the current England midfielders in their squad it just highlights how much of a farce it is.

Getting £10m for Cork was one of our only good bits of business this summer; if we wanted to push on we needed to improve on him in that position. Far too slow in keeping the ball moving from his position, and just looked completely lost in the opposition half.

Under no illusions we are nowhere near any better in that regard.

Total Cr@p, you obviously haven't watched him play this year.
Jack Cork. on 13:38 - Nov 8 with 996 viewsjack247

Looks like Jack is a lot more popular with our fans now than when he actually played for us. Seem to remember being ridiculed for sticking up for him.

Same thing will probably happen to Clucas in a couple of years.
Jack Cork. on 13:51 - Nov 8 with 980 views34dfgdf54

Jack Cork. on 13:38 - Nov 8 by jack247

Looks like Jack is a lot more popular with our fans now than when he actually played for us. Seem to remember being ridiculed for sticking up for him.

Same thing will probably happen to Clucas in a couple of years.

You did always stick up for him fair play.

Not me though, never rated him. Fair dos to him for his good form but for us I always felt he was slow in possession and thought, and lacked in positional sense. I'm confident both Clucas and Mesa are better players when coached correctly and with a bit of confidence.
Jack Cork. on 13:52 - Nov 8 with 978 viewsAustinIsOurHero

I saw someone on Twitter last night describe Cork as an "Incredible Player".
Incredible!!! F*ck my eyes!!!
I know things are bad round here atm & we want to blame everything on the board & Jenkins but can anyone honestly say selling him for £10m, yes, £10m was a mistake?
He was a bang average midfielder at best who has only been called up due to so many injuries to regular midfielders.
Some people need to get a grip!!!!

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Jack Cork. on 14:18 - Nov 8 with 957 viewsFlashberryjack

Jack Cork. on 13:52 - Nov 8 by AustinIsOurHero

I know things are bad round here atm & we want to blame everything on the board & Jenkins but can anyone honestly say selling him for £10m, yes, £10m was a mistake?
He was a bang average midfielder at best who has only been called up due to so many injuries to regular midfielders.

Wasn't it more like £8 million with £2 million add on's, but yes, it could be seen as a good deal, but not quite as good as paying £17 million for Clucus was though.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Jack Cork. on 14:34 - Nov 8 with 951 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Jack Cork. on 13:52 - Nov 8 by AustinIsOurHero

How does a "bang Average" player get MOM as he did in his last game?
Jack Cork. on 16:10 - Nov 8 with 919 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Jack Cork. on 14:34 - Nov 8 by A_Fans_Dad

How does a "bang Average" player get MOM as he did in his last game?

I've seen Alan Tate receive MoM when we lost at the Vetch & the entire ground booed!!!

Being named MoM is absolutely no recognition of quality. Anyone can be named MoM.

Explain why he's 28, spent his career at Southampton, us & Burnley having been deemed not good enough for the Chelsea youth system & is only now winning his 1st call up, not cap, call up to the England squad, off the back of several withdrawals.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Login to get fewer ads

Jack Cork. on 18:54 - Nov 8 with 891 viewsjack247

Jack Cork. on 13:51 - Nov 8 by 34dfgdf54

You did always stick up for him fair play.

Not me though, never rated him. Fair dos to him for his good form but for us I always felt he was slow in possession and thought, and lacked in positional sense. I'm confident both Clucas and Mesa are better players when coached correctly and with a bit of confidence.

He was better than he got credit for. To be fair though, we couldn’t turn down £8-10m for him. He wouldn’t have been winning England call ups or MOTM awards in a box to box role if he was still here under Clement anyway.

Clucas and Mesa are different types of midfielder, in fact Mesa looks almost the polar opposite. I do agree though, they both could do very well here playing their natural roles.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024