Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Cork. 20:04 - Nov 7 with 6472 viewsLandore_Jack

Anybody regret him leaving?

#backtojack

Jack Cork. on 20:07 - Nov 7 with 5371 viewsjackjackjackjack

He was never as bad as the brain's trust made out, as is the same now with Carroll.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Jack Cork. on 20:08 - Nov 7 with 5368 viewslondonlisa2001

He never tore up any trees, but quite why we swapped Cork and £7m for Clucas is beyond me.
Jack Cork. on 20:11 - Nov 7 with 5320 viewsAndy1300

I was sorry to see him go

Number 1 team in Wales

Jack Cork. on 20:12 - Nov 7 with 5299 viewsDr_Winston

He was a solid defensive midfielder who everyone expected to be more than that. Certainly not the problem last season as many people tried to make out.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jack Cork. on 20:15 - Nov 7 with 5276 viewsRancid

England cap or not and it'll only be the 1.We done well to get 10m for him,its just the way we've replaced him that matters.
Jack Cork. on 20:15 - Nov 7 with 5272 viewsjack2jack

Jack Cork. on 20:12 - Nov 7 by Dr_Winston

He was a solid defensive midfielder who everyone expected to be more than that. Certainly not the problem last season as many people tried to make out.

Always put in a good shift imo,nice lad off the pitch too,good luck to him.
Jack Cork. on 20:16 - Nov 7 with 5270 viewsSwansNZ

Jack Cork. on 20:08 - Nov 7 by londonlisa2001

He never tore up any trees, but quite why we swapped Cork and £7m for Clucas is beyond me.

plus £10m to sit on the bench

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Jack Cork. on 20:17 - Nov 7 with 5262 viewsWingstandwood

Jack Cork. on 20:08 - Nov 7 by londonlisa2001

Yep! Read a supporter earlier on another site describing SCFC's transfer policy as sabotage from within. The last transfer window ventured beyond rank amatuer incompetence and a complete and utter joke, it became pure destruction also.

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Jack Cork. on 20:19 - Nov 7 with 5232 viewsnantywatcher

He's playing under a manager who has a great tatical awareness and plays his players in their best position and sticks with them, ensuring their utmost confidence and performance.
We have a manager who is tactically very poor and has never, ever had a Plan B that actually worked.
The £7 million difference is because the powers that be left our transfer business until the last moment, if we'd moved quicker that difference would have been no more than £2 million.
Clucas is a good player ruined by an awful manager and a crowd who cannot wait for him to fail. Personally I would have stuck with Cork, very much undervalued on this site, but Clucas is more than good enough as a replacement, whereas the £7 million cannot be replaced.
Jack Cork. on 20:22 - Nov 7 with 5221 viewsphact0rri

I liked Cork a bit, always seemed to stick to shape, but we never really put him in a holding position that often.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Jack Cork. on 20:28 - Nov 7 with 5174 viewsdickythorpe

Had a spine unlike the jellyfish Ki, but nowhere near International class maybe even PL.

Pretty mediocre performer for us.
Jack Cork. on 20:36 - Nov 7 with 5092 viewsmonmouth

I liked him, but once again shows how far engerlund have fallen in my lifetime.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jack Cork. on 20:37 - Nov 7 with 5085 viewsJethroJack

If I polished my boots & lost a few pounds, I'd get into this current England squad (not that I'd want to of course)..
No offence Jack, good luck pal & to Tammy 😊
[Post edited 7 Nov 2017 20:40]
Jack Cork. on 21:07 - Nov 7 with 4908 viewsFlashberryjack

Jack Cork. on 20:37 - Nov 7 by JethroJack

If I polished my boots & lost a few pounds, I'd get into this current England squad (not that I'd want to of course)..
No offence Jack, good luck pal & to Tammy 😊
[Post edited 7 Nov 2017 20:40]

The England team that have qualified for the World Cup finals you mean.......if only Wales were that shyte.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Jack Cork. on 21:13 - Nov 7 with 4876 viewsLeonWasGod

Jack Cork. on 20:12 - Nov 7 by Dr_Winston

Agree with that. One superb strike aside his forays into the opposition half normally petered out in indecision. But as a holding DM he was fine. As good as anything we have now that Leon's starting to struggle.
Jack Cork. on 21:17 - Nov 7 with 4852 viewsjackrabbit

I always rated him. An honest player who always tried hard. Not the most gifted technically but he never let us down. However some players are just better off at a different club. Yes, and under a different manager, and in front of a different set of fans. So it was with Jack Cork.

I suspect the same would happen with Ki Seung Yeung. Another player who has more to offer than that we see on the pitch. He needs a change of scene.
Jack Cork. on 21:38 - Nov 7 with 4782 viewsjasper_T

He's been impressive playing box to box when I've seen him this season. Burnley haven't got him in a limited holding role at all.
Jack Cork. on 21:39 - Nov 7 with 4773 viewsLeonWasGod

Jack Cork. on 21:38 - Nov 7 by jasper_T

He's been impressive playing box to box when I've seen him this season. Burnley haven't got him in a limited holding role at all.

Has he? Blimey. He didn't show any inclination for such a role here.
Jack Cork. on 22:22 - Nov 7 with 4669 viewsnantywatcher

Jack Cork. on 21:39 - Nov 7 by LeonWasGod

Has he? Blimey. He didn't show any inclination for such a role here.

Nail on the head! PC unaware how best to utilise a player - multiply that by ten this season.
Jack Cork. on 23:15 - Nov 7 with 4514 viewsLeonWasGod

Jack Cork. on 22:22 - Nov 7 by nantywatcher

Nail on the head! PC unaware how best to utilise a player - multiply that by ten this season.

Nah, he had the chances on the right of the diamond but looked absolutely lost when he passed the half way line. Mind you they all do, so maybe that wasn't all down to him.
Jack Cork. on 23:15 - Nov 7 with 4513 viewsJethroJack

Jack Cork. on 21:07 - Nov 7 by Flashberryjack

The England team that have qualified for the World Cup finals you mean.......if only Wales were that shyte.

Let's hope they don't get drawn against mighty Iceland, eh

Second thoughts, let's hope they do....just for the comedy value.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2017 23:20]
Jack Cork. on 23:29 - Nov 7 with 4474 viewsKilkennyjack

Jack Cork. on 23:15 - Nov 7 by JethroJack

Let's hope they don't get drawn against mighty Iceland, eh

Second thoughts, let's hope they do....just for the comedy value.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2017 23:20]

Raise a glass to the next 50 years of hurt.

Feck em.

Beware of the Risen People

Jack Cork. on 04:45 - Nov 8 with 4351 viewsDr_Winston

Jack Cork. on 23:15 - Nov 7 by LeonWasGod

Nah, he had the chances on the right of the diamond but looked absolutely lost when he passed the half way line. Mind you they all do, so maybe that wasn't all down to him.

Utilising Cork on the right hand side of midfield was one of the key signs that Monk didn't know what the f*ck he was doing.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jack Cork. on 06:24 - Nov 8 with 4299 viewsSwanseaisgreat

Think the fact HJ accepted the 10m fee was also influenced by the fact Cork had only one season left on his contract.
Jack Cork. on 07:55 - Nov 8 with 4143 viewsJonTheJack

Looking at the rest of the current England midfielders in their squad it just highlights how much of a farce it is.

Getting £10m for Cork was one of our only good bits of business this summer; if we wanted to push on we needed to improve on him in that position. Far too slow in keeping the ball moving from his position, and just looked completely lost in the opposition half.

Under no illusions we are nowhere near any better in that regard.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024