Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Cork gets England call up 20:04 - Nov 7 with 2335 viewspablodiablo

At least we have got Clucas!!!!!!!
Jack Cork gets England call up on 20:55 - Nov 7 with 2268 viewsFlashberryjack

Has he been called up ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Jack Cork gets England call up on 21:07 - Nov 7 with 2210 viewsTheResurrection

To the pathetic OP a couple of things as clearly you're as thick as shit and cant see past your nose.

1 - Jack Cork was nowhere near an England call up when with SCFC

2 - Clucas was on the verge of a call up with Hull

Chew that over a bit and think....

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Jack Cork gets England call up on 21:11 - Nov 7 with 2190 viewsmagicdaps10

Jack Cork gets England call up on 21:07 - Nov 7 by TheResurrection

To the pathetic OP a couple of things as clearly you're as thick as shit and cant see past your nose.

1 - Jack Cork was nowhere near an England call up when with SCFC

2 - Clucas was on the verge of a call up with Hull

Chew that over a bit and think....

Alrighty then!!!!

Jack Cork was nowhere near a call up when with Swansea

And

Sam Clucas is nowhere near a call up since joining Swansea

Chew over that you thick fooker!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Jack Cork gets England call up on 21:15 - Nov 7 with 2179 viewsFireboy2

A burnley mate of mine said to me only yesterday he's been their best player this season

Shows what a good coach/manager can do
Jack Cork gets England call up on 21:18 - Nov 7 with 2153 viewsFlashberryjack

Jack Cork gets England call up on 21:11 - Nov 7 by magicdaps10

Alrighty then!!!!

Jack Cork was nowhere near a call up when with Swansea

And

Sam Clucas is nowhere near a call up since joining Swansea

Chew over that you thick fooker!!

Fair play

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Jack Cork gets England call up on 21:22 - Nov 7 with 2132 viewsMrSwerve

To be honest I quite liked Corky, thought he was a decent squad member at least.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Jack Cork gets England call up on 21:29 - Nov 7 with 2099 viewsTheResurrection

Jack Cork for England though??

Haha I think that says more about the current set up than Corky's ability, although I see some fans embarrassingly trying to say he was great whilst down here.

And Magicflaps

This just shows there's a player in each of them and when in the right set up and team they can flourish.

Clucas has been used all wrong because of one useless kunt - you are just a kunt full stop. You never say anything of interest by the way zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Jack Cork gets England call up on 21:31 - Nov 7 with 2088 viewsmagicdaps10

Jack Cork gets England call up on 21:29 - Nov 7 by TheResurrection

Haha I think that says more about the current set up than Corky's ability, although I see some fans embarrassingly trying to say he was great whilst down here.

And Magicflaps

This just shows there's a player in each of them and when in the right set up and team they can flourish.

Clucas has been used all wrong because of one useless kunt - you are just a kunt full stop. You never say anything of interest by the way zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Haha

Eamsey calling someone a kunt.....CLASSICAL

Login to get fewer ads

Jack Cork gets England call up on 21:42 - Nov 7 with 2034 viewsTheResurrection

Jack Cork gets England call up on 21:31 - Nov 7 by magicdaps10

Haha

Eamsey calling someone a kunt.....CLASSICAL

Have you got a real name Squire? We seem to be getting off on the wrong foot of late. You've learned a lot from me so no need to be silly any more.

What's your name and is it true you spend most of your days on Football Manager?

Jack Cork gets England call up on 22:50 - Nov 7 with 1889 viewsNookiejack

Do you think honk Clucas should take set pieces with his right foot?

His set pieces a few games back at home weren’t very good when we were chasing the game I think it was against Newcastle and they haven’t improved against Brighton.

Sanches is as bad and the only one that appears to be able to deliver a good set piece is Carroll but he doesn’t do it consistently enough.

This is not a moan but just being objective - I can’t see us staying no delivery and we are reliant on Abraham (Ayew can’t finish).

Bony signing was very risky given he has been injured last couple of seasons.

When we play Chelsea Mcburnie has to start as Abraham can’t play as he is a loan signing. So which striker then do we have on the bench to cover Mcburnie.

It really doesn’t seem to have been thought through - not by the people who are responsible for building a squad on £0.5m a year.

The last couple of seasons we got a results at the end of season when as a lot of middle table teams were on the beach. This gave a false sense of security. This year it looks like the promoted teams are stronger so the middle table teams like West Ham, West Brom and Stoke will be fightingbtobthe end - especially if Palace get a run going.

I’m all honesty who is going to score the goals? Abraham plus a couple from Mawson?
Jack Cork gets England call up on 23:55 - Nov 7 with 1770 viewsJethroJack

Heard a rumour that Southgate was also considering Jonjo....Routs & Dyer too.
Doesn't fancy Leon though, because he was seen in France supporting Wales at the Euros.
Jack Cork gets England call up on 00:30 - Nov 8 with 1728 viewstheloneranger

Jack Frank Porteous Cork.......What a name to put on the back of your shirt

Good luck, Your old man must be very proud

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Jack Cork gets England call up on 00:42 - Nov 8 with 1719 viewsJack_Kass

Jack Cork gets England call up on 21:29 - Nov 7 by TheResurrection

And Magicflaps

So much hatred, anger and bile.

Someone should make a thread about it.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Jack Cork gets England call up on 08:04 - Nov 8 with 1578 viewsmagicdaps10

Jack Cork gets England call up on 21:42 - Nov 7 by TheResurrection

Have you got a real name Squire? We seem to be getting off on the wrong foot of late. You've learned a lot from me so no need to be silly any more.

What's your name and is it true you spend most of your days on Football Manager?

Right, I work full time and I am married with 2 children........do you really think I spend my says on Football Manager!?

As for getting off on the wrong foot, read back through the post I am replying to and hopefully you will be bright enough to see the issue.

Patronising
Ignorant
Childish
Pathetic.

All words that spring to mind.....all qualities that will not make you friends or at a lesser extent.....companions.

A lot of growing up and self acceptance is needed with you..........squire!

Jack Cork gets England call on 09:15 - Nov 8 with 1467 viewsYossarian

Good luck to Jack Cork- always struck me as a hard-working honest professional. However, after a promising start he was poor for us more consistently than he was decent. He was bought by Monk and it looked a good bit of business. After Monk it went downhill for Jack in my view. His lack of pace and positional sense was exposed too many times with the way we were set up to play under Guidolin, Bradley and Clement. Playing at Burnley under Dyche seems to suit him and good luck to him. However, if Dyche goes and/ or the system changes then it might be different for him. Anyway, no longer our player and we’ve got plenty to worry about.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Jack Cork gets England call up on 11:07 - Nov 8 with 1345 viewspikeypaul

Good luck Jack.

Just goes to show how many clueless posters we have here.

Burnley could put him up for £20 million in January and get it espevially when
the likes of Clucas command a £16 million fee.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Jack Cork gets England call up on 14:48 - Nov 8 with 1224 viewsicecoldjack

Cork is playing the exact game for him up at Burnley, so it's no surprise he is doing well, they play exactly to his strengths .

Glad his move is working out for him, honest pro who did well for us, i had no problem with us letting him go, he could see his playing time was going to be limited with the arrival of Mesa to play alongside Leon,Ki,Caroll, Fer etc.

He probably knew of plans to bring in another midfielder too so decided to move on, shame what we brought in was not even good enough to replace Cork let alone improve the rest of our midfield !

Yet another clanger by our DOF and chairman. Cork for £3 m or Clucas for £17m ??

I feel sorry for Sam, not his fault but that price tag is killing him and us .
Jack Cork gets England call up on 17:01 - Nov 8 with 1170 viewsDevz00

Jack Cork gets England call up on 14:48 - Nov 8 by icecoldjack

Cork is playing the exact game for him up at Burnley, so it's no surprise he is doing well, they play exactly to his strengths .

Glad his move is working out for him, honest pro who did well for us, i had no problem with us letting him go, he could see his playing time was going to be limited with the arrival of Mesa to play alongside Leon,Ki,Caroll, Fer etc.

He probably knew of plans to bring in another midfielder too so decided to move on, shame what we brought in was not even good enough to replace Cork let alone improve the rest of our midfield !

Yet another clanger by our DOF and chairman. Cork for £3 m or Clucas for £17m ??

I feel sorry for Sam, not his fault but that price tag is killing him and us .

Agree with this.

The last sentence is especially true. It seems we've already got this season's 'escaped goat'. Clucas is being singled out because our board decided to buy another midfielder that is similar to what we have, his price tag is huge and he's being played out of position. The boy is on to a loser whatever happens.

I'm sick of reading about how it's all his fault.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2017 17:02]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024