Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In Huw We Trust? 09:37 - Nov 8 with 6209 viewsJackSwanTV

I'm trying to find a fan who still has 100% faith in our chairman for next issue. I'm speaking with someone who wants him out on Friday and want both sides of the argument for a feature in next Jack Swan magazine. If you still have total trust in Huw then please drop me a message or email info@jackswan.co.uk Cheers

Poll: Should Jack Swan magazine be proof read or is the spelling mistakes a part of it
Blog: Interview with Freestone, Alsop plus Phil Sumbler in the New Jack Swan. Issue #21.

In Huw We Trust? on 10:19 - Nov 8 with 6159 viewsDarran

JvZ. He was singing One Huw Jenkins on twitter at the weekend in response to the fans singing the opposite at the game.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

In Huw We Trust? on 10:21 - Nov 8 with 6159 viewswaynekerr55

In Huw We Trust? on 10:19 - Nov 8 by Darran

JvZ. He was singing One Huw Jenkins on twitter at the weekend in response to the fans singing the opposite at the game.

Has he deleted the Tweet?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

In Huw We Trust? on 10:35 - Nov 8 with 6134 viewsDarran

In Huw We Trust? on 10:21 - Nov 8 by waynekerr55

Has he deleted the Tweet?

Well just look at that he has deleted it.

In Huw We Trust? on 10:44 - Nov 8 with 6099 viewsDarran

In Huw We Trust? on 10:35 - Nov 8 by Darran

Well just look at that he has deleted it.

I lied it’s still there.

In Huw We Trust? on 10:56 - Nov 8 with 6071 viewspencoedjack

In Huw We Trust? on 10:44 - Nov 8 by Darran

I lied it’s still there.

Either he has some kind of agenda to irritate fans or he is thick as fuk.
In Huw We Trust? on 11:21 - Nov 8 with 6033 viewsgiantstoneater

Don't trust HJ one bit but also don't trust The Americans to come up with a good replacement for him either we are between a rack and a hard place!!
In Huw We Trust? on 11:48 - Nov 8 with 5972 views1983

I've known John for years and it does pain me to say he has lost the plot along with several others that got their head turned by money. Its a shame and its killing our club

In Huw We Trust? on 13:33 - Nov 8 with 5861 viewsLoyal

In Huw We Trust? on 10:56 - Nov 8 by pencoedjack

Both.
He has done time for football hooliganism, has brought it to Cardiff many times, even at Chester a few years back ado v Chester. Was also in greece years back, he clearly is an impulsive chap, see tweets etc .... who has earned much corn from the sell outs. I wouldn't expect anyhting less.
He loves to irritate people.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

In Huw We Trust? on 15:11 - Nov 8 with 5784 viewsSmellyplumz

The bloke is a c unt. Simple as that.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

In Huw We Trust? on 15:27 - Nov 8 with 5764 viewsmagicdaps10

He is trying to wind the fans up, simple.

Goes to show what type of people they have become, all friends who think they are totally untouchable.

Lost all sense of reality and decency.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

In Huw We Trust? on 15:42 - Nov 8 with 5716 viewsFlashberryjack

In Huw We Trust? on 10:56 - Nov 8 by pencoedjack

Or both.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

In Huw We Trust? on 15:44 - Nov 8 with 5714 viewsishootpeople

Ceredigion Jacks
In Huw We Trust? on 16:13 - Nov 8 with 5655 viewsessexswan

Just joined the forum having read it for ages.
Used to post on the other side but it seems Big Nose has an employee who spends all day long defending the sell outs by posting under various names. I think on here you lot would slaughter him!
Been a Swans nut since my 11 th birthday 1971
1-0 against Rochdale David Gwyther.
To say I am upset and appalled at the old boards behaviour would be the understatement of the century. I feel that my club is being dismantled and our present plight is self inflicted and that is just heartbreaking. We are always punching above our weight and I understand that but the way the club is run now is nothing short of a disgrace.
I used to be in the garage business and to the people who say the owners need the club in the Prem to make money I say that once a car gets to a certain value it is usually far more beneficial to break it for parts. That applies to any business. Take out the assets and the income and towards the end dont meet the wage, vat or tax liabilities and if done the right way HMRC pay for the liquidation- usually to recoup nothing!.
I have seen it done many times (not by me I hasten to add) and if the owners are thousands of miles away then it has to be even easier.
These guys wont care if we are in league 2 with the youth team as the firsts as long as all the income has gone - look at Blackpool..
So in Huw and the rest I have no trust at all.
In Huw We Trust? on 16:23 - Nov 8 with 5621 viewsswans11

jvz would love huw he's probably part the setup that allows home get all the tickets he flogs. Think you will struggle to find anyone else who has 100 percent faith in huw you might find people who stand up for the part he paid in the rise but sadly he also just as much part in the current decline.
In Huw We Trust? on 17:06 - Nov 8 with 5573 viewsSmellyplumz

I lied it’s still there.

There's another c unt.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

In Huw We Trust? on 17:13 - Nov 8 with 5561 viewsJoshTheJack

Winding up our fans in our current plight could be seen as inciting violence.They used underhand reasons on Mr Handley(not the hilter remarks the harrassment ones)surely we could try the same through the trust.?99% sure they wouldn't though.
In Huw We Trust? on 03:07 - Nov 9 with 5354 viewsSwansNZ

"I'm speaking with someone who wants him out on Friday" - I'd prefer him out now, but on Friday would be ok.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

In Huw We Trust? on 03:23 - Nov 9 with 5346 viewsLeonWasGod

In Huw We Trust? on 16:13 - Nov 8 by essexswan

Just joined the forum having read it for ages.
Used to post on the other side but it seems Big Nose has an employee who spends all day long defending the sell outs by posting under various names. I think on here you lot would slaughter him!
Been a Swans nut since my 11 th birthday 1971
1-0 against Rochdale David Gwyther.
To say I am upset and appalled at the old boards behaviour would be the understatement of the century. I feel that my club is being dismantled and our present plight is self inflicted and that is just heartbreaking. We are always punching above our weight and I understand that but the way the club is run now is nothing short of a disgrace.
I used to be in the garage business and to the people who say the owners need the club in the Prem to make money I say that once a car gets to a certain value it is usually far more beneficial to break it for parts. That applies to any business. Take out the assets and the income and towards the end dont meet the wage, vat or tax liabilities and if done the right way HMRC pay for the liquidation- usually to recoup nothing!.
I have seen it done many times (not by me I hasten to add) and if the owners are thousands of miles away then it has to be even easier.
These guys wont care if we are in league 2 with the youth team as the firsts as long as all the income has gone - look at Blackpool..
So in Huw and the rest I have no trust at all.

Great first post. You won't find many disagreeing with that on here.

I have no trust any more. I did. They seemed to lose the plot with Laudrup's and his dodgy agent and haven't been on the ball since.
In Huw We Trust? on 18:33 - Nov 9 with 5120 viewsbyron

I lied it’s still there.

Ah the leader of the Dutch wing has spoken and what a fantastic response to fans apathy that is.
Clueless

Benny

In Huw We Trust? on 19:39 - Nov 9 with 5078 viewsSwanjaxs

IN HUW WE RUST ....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024