Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour minister happy that Sergeants sacking process was OK. 17:03 - Nov 8 with 1954 viewspikeypaul

So around 12 oclock today Labours Dawn Butler is giving a interview on Radio 5 saying she was not happy with the process that lead to Carl Sergeants sacking and called for a full independant inquiry.

Within 30 minutes Emma Barnett on Radio 5 says we have just recieved a statement from Dawn Butler who says on greater reflection she has changed her mind and that the appropriate process was followed and no invedtigation is now required.

I wonder who had a word in Dawns ear or how she had a sudden 180 degree uturn on the lead up to the death of Sergeant.

Have a listen on iplsyer radio5 Emma Barnett show 2:32:12 into the broadcast.

Not at all surprising the lefties on here have decided to ignore her comments,it seems calling someone sugar t!ts is more serious than the Labour run process that lead to a mans death.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Labour minister happy that Sergeants sacking process was OK. on 17:40 - Nov 8 with 1931 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You won't get any arguments from this leftie. Welsh labour and Carwyn in particular are a bunch of c*nts.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Labour minister happy that Sergeants sacking process was OK. on 21:05 - Nov 8 with 1857 viewspikeypaul

No surprise complete silence from the hypocrite lefties.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Labour minister happy that Sergeants sacking process was OK. on 21:19 - Nov 8 with 1840 viewsdickythorpe

It's very odd and worrying. There's more that now needs explaining in any investigation. Well done Butler!!!
Labour minister happy that Sergeants sacking process was OK. on 23:42 - Nov 8 with 1778 viewsPrivate_Partz

Labour minister happy that Sergeants sacking process was OK. on 17:40 - Nov 8 by Brynmill_Jack

You won't get any arguments from this leftie. Welsh labour and Carwyn in particular are a bunch of c*nts.

I would not have put it quite like that. But I agree. ;-)
At this moment in time I am probably as big a leftie as you can get but I would currently not vote for Welsh Labour.
For someone to change their mind on national media that quickly suggests some severe pressure has been applied.
It would not surprise me if ranks are closing very quickly in Cardiff Bay.......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Labour minister happy that Sergeants sacking process was OK. on 06:11 - Nov 10 with 1646 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Labour minister happy that Sergeants sacking process was OK. on 21:05 - Nov 8 by pikeypaul

No surprise complete silence from the hypocrite lefties.

Apart from me eh? That's rather "hypocritical" of you Paul .
I have to say you're coming across a desperate as the Prime Minister. Face facts, the government is in its death throes a mere 6 months or so after the election and that great big hypocrite , Jeremy Corbyn and his Labour lefties will be elected to govern our country . By May at my reckoning, ironically.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Labour minister happy that Sergeants sacking process was OK. on 08:55 - Nov 10 with 1577 viewswhoflungdung

Frankly Paul,Ive rather given up on it all . This government is putrid the opposition venal .

The contents of this site says much

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024