Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Autumn Internationals....DUNG PRECICTS 17:33 - Nov 9 with 2323 viewswhoflungdung

WALES will get smashed by Oz and Howley will be in full Stan Laurel mode. GATLAND sulks
Our players look shattered ,damp and dying for a pint while OZ lads look fitter faster stronger and cleverer . They have lovely teeth.

WALES lose by 25/30 points. People insult Stan whilst GATS strangles vowels at will

The crowd will bellow out the Anthem, do the conga, smile for the camera nd show us their plastic bottle of brainspiss.

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Autumn Internationals....DUNG PRECICTS on 18:03 - Nov 9 with 2305 viewsoldcob

Sounds about right.
Autumn Internationals....DUNG PRECICTS on 18:58 - Nov 9 with 2273 viewsSPboy

Tell us something new. We should still achieve an uninspiring win over Georgia though
Autumn Internationals....DUNG PRECICTS on 19:02 - Nov 9 with 2261 viewspikeypaul

100% correct.

I will not even bother wasting my time watching the carp.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Autumn Internationals....DUNG PRECICTS on 23:03 - Nov 9 with 2204 viewsKilkennyjack

Not like you to paint a negative picture of wales.....

Beware of the Risen People

Autumn Internationals....DUNG PRECICTS on 23:09 - Nov 9 with 2200 viewsDr_Winston

I predict that Wales will beat the easy teams and lose to the tough ones.

Rugby keeps you guessing eh?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Autumn Internationals....DUNG PRECICTS on 23:16 - Nov 9 with 2188 viewsbuilthjack

Same few teams play each other every year. Boring now.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Autumn Internationals....DUNG PRECICTS on 21:01 - Nov 10 with 2094 viewsmonmouth

Autumn Internationals....DUNG PRECICTS on 23:09 - Nov 9 by Dr_Winston

I predict that Wales will beat the easy teams and lose to the tough ones.

Rugby keeps you guessing eh?

Wales are the easy team.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Autumn Internationals....DUNG PRECICTS on 22:02 - Nov 10 with 2071 viewsmax936

Autumn Internationals....DUNG PRECICTS on 21:01 - Nov 10 by monmouth

Wales are the easy team.

I'm looking forward to tomorrows game and the others, be a good crowd in the Pilot with that the Rugby and along with a few decent beers happy days.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Autumn Internationals....DUNG PRECICTS on 22:05 - Nov 10 with 2063 viewspikeypaul

TV in the Pilot?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Autumn Internationals....DUNG PRECICTS on 22:08 - Nov 10 with 2054 viewsJack_Meoff

Autumn Internationals....DUNG PRECICTS on 19:02 - Nov 9 by pikeypaul

100% correct.

I will not even bother wasting my time watching the carp.

That’s put the OP in his plaice.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Autumn Internationals....DUNG PRECICTS on 22:11 - Nov 10 with 2045 viewswhoflungdung

Lol

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Autumn Internationals....DUNG PRECICTS on 22:36 - Nov 10 with 2026 viewsmax936

Autumn Internationals....DUNG PRECICTS on 22:05 - Nov 10 by pikeypaul

TV in the Pilot?

There used to be 3 one as you go in to the left up in corner above bar, by the chalk board advertising what beers are on and one on the far right in corner above front window, the one up the back has gone now, it was there a few weeks ago anyway.
Work is being carried out now on the Richards new place down the Marina the old Rogers Tackle building.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Autumn Internationals....DUNG PRECICTS on 23:04 - Nov 10 with 2008 viewsZZoric

Autumn Internationals....DUNG PRECICTS on 22:02 - Nov 10 by max936

I'm looking forward to tomorrows game and the others, be a good crowd in the Pilot with that the Rugby and along with a few decent beers happy days.

happy days indeed - its what its about, no

joyo
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024