Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. 18:53 - Nov 9 with 9124 viewspikeypaul

He must have spent all day practicing Tony Blairs totally false interview on the Iraq inquiry.
Breaking voice,stuttering ,false pauses he had Blair down to a T .
labour scum at its finest,yet the lefties still want to ignore it and concentrate on someone calling someone rude names over Carwyns actions which resulted in a guy killing himself.
Tells us all what type of people we are dealing with,scum.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2017 21:04]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 18:56 - Nov 9 with 1786 viewsSPboy

... and his flock will still vote him in next time
Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 19:04 - Nov 9 with 1767 viewspikeypaul

Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 18:56 - Nov 9 by SPboy

Clueless sheep.

You have to pity the envious cretins.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 19:13 - Nov 9 with 1750 viewsHighjack

Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 18:56 - Nov 9 by SPboy

Indeed, but most of his flock don't have a f ucking clue who he is. If shown a photo most people in Wales would say it's Derek the weatherman.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 19:16 - Nov 9 with 1742 viewspikeypaul

Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 19:13 - Nov 9 by Highjack

Indeed, but most of his flock don't have a f ucking clue who he is. If shown a photo most people in Wales would say it's Derek the weatherman.

ROFL .

Glad someone else knows the sheep mentality of the cretins we share the country with.

Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 19:30 - Nov 9 with 1721 viewsPrivate_Partz

You persist in tarring all those with left wing views with the same brush. You are wrong.
I appreciate you think Labour are scum. I would not use the same language but I feel very similar about right wing Tory views.
Nevertheless less I agree with a lot of what you are saying.
The dividing line is not as clear as you seem to think.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 19:31 - Nov 9 with 1714 viewswhoflungdung

Views are s um but not the people.

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 19:34 - Nov 9 with 1707 viewsswan65split

Personally i think he has handled it wrong no matter what he says. and chancees are we will never know who the accusers name/s are.

Lessons learned yet again the phrase.
Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 19:42 - Nov 9 with 1690 viewsJackfath

Forgive me. What are the alternatives for the voting Welsh public? You see, to me, they all seem so similar.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 19:46 - Nov 9 with 1685 viewsNeath_Jack

Lol.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 20:15 - Nov 9 with 1649 viewswhoflungdung

Alternatives to what Fath

Surely one votes as to how one feels at the time . It's a free vote

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 20:23 - Nov 9 with 1642 viewsbonymine

This 100%.

It would seem that after all, Huw Jenkins now has a contemporary for being a barefaced, lying, two faced, b*stard ......
[Post edited 9 Nov 2017 20:23]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. (n/t) on 20:24 - Nov 9 with 1638 viewsbonymine

Oops 😉
[Post edited 9 Nov 2017 20:28]

Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 20:54 - Nov 9 with 1598 viewsJack_Meoff

nevermind
[Post edited 9 Nov 2017 21:53]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 21:24 - Nov 9 with 1555 viewstrampie

Labour and the Tories and the Lib-Dems and UKIP are all right wing unionist parties.
Labour tried going back left for the first time for 30 years at the last election, they don't fool me they are still full of right wingers aka Red Tories.

The thread starter is splitting hairs comparing the Conservatives and Labour as in recent years it's been difficult to get a fag paper between their policies.

Plaid are what they call center left but until recently in Labours case and still the case for the Tories, Lib-Dems and Kippers they are on the right.

So having said that is pikey hoping that Plaid fans react to talk about the small difference between the Red Tories and the Blue Tories.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2017 21:26]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 21:27 - Nov 9 with 1539 viewsacejack3065

What a despicable thing to say.

His actions have cost his friend his life. Everyone in Welsh Labour is cut up about this, including Carwyn.

C*nt.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2017 21:30]
Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 21:31 - Nov 9 with 1527 viewsbonymine

Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 21:27 - Nov 9 by acejack3065

His actions have cost his friend his life. Everyone in Welsh Labour is cut up about this, including Carwyn.

C*nt.

Carwyn cut up ??? .......yes I’d love him to be so but I doubt it very much !!

Typical Barrister .......No conscience whatsoever.

Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 21:31 - Nov 9 with 1527 viewsacejack3065

Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 21:24 - Nov 9 by trampie

Labour and the Tories and the Lib-Dems and UKIP are all right wing unionist parties.
Labour tried going back left for the first time for 30 years at the last election, they don't fool me they are still full of right wingers aka Red Tories.

The thread starter is splitting hairs comparing the Conservatives and Labour as in recent years it's been difficult to get a fag paper between their policies.

Plaid are what they call center left but until recently in Labours case and still the case for the Tories, Lib-Dems and Kippers they are on the right.

So having said that is pikey hoping that Plaid fans react to talk about the small difference between the Red Tories and the Blue Tories.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2017 21:26]

Are you so sick that you’d play politics and spout platitudes to try and win an internet argument?
Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 21:32 - Nov 9 with 1525 viewsDr_Winston

Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 21:31 - Nov 9 by acejack3065

Are you so sick that you’d play politics and spout platitudes to try and win an internet argument?

You must be new here.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 21:32 - Nov 9 with 1510 viewsDarran

Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 21:27 - Nov 9 by acejack3065

C*nt.

Well his PC wasn’t the best today. Walk in,read a brief statement,turn your back and walk out.

He’d have been better off not bothering.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 21:32 - Nov 9 with 1523 viewsacejack3065

Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 21:31 - Nov 9 by bonymine

Carwyn cut up ??? .......yes I’d love him to be so but I doubt it very much !!

Typical Barrister .......No conscience whatsoever.

What do you know about it pal? Just because these people work in politics doesn’t mean these people aren’t human.
Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 21:34 - Nov 9 with 1517 viewsNeath_Jack

Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 21:32 - Nov 9 by acejack3065

What do you know about it pal? Just because these people work in politics doesn’t mean these people aren’t human.

You should have just typed LOL and bailed out, it's another hideous thread that should be treated with the contempt it deserves.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 21:36 - Nov 9 with 1516 viewsacejack3065

Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 21:32 - Nov 9 by Darran

Well his PC wasn’t the best today. Walk in,read a brief statement,turn your back and walk out.

He’d have been better off not bothering.

He should’ve made the statement yesterday but I dont disagree with what he said. He “played it by the book” but the book evidentially needs rewriting.

For people to suggest that Carwyn was putting on an act today makes me sick.
Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 21:36 - Nov 9 with 1515 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Unfortunately Plaid are keeping the red Tories in power in Wales by allowing the budget to pass.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 21:40 - Nov 9 with 1507 viewsbonymine

Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 21:32 - Nov 9 by acejack3065

Who the Fuk are you you muppet yet another WAG Employee on a crusade ??

If Jones had done the right thing to his ‘honourable friend’ and followed protocol Sargeant would have been SUSPENDED not SACKED.

Disgraceful, disgusting and the scumbag Jones has to go simply in the name of human decency if nothing else.

Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 21:47 - Nov 9 with 1482 viewsDarran

Carwyn pulling off a Tony Blair impersonation. on 21:36 - Nov 9 by acejack3065

He should’ve made the statement yesterday but I dont disagree with what he said. He “played it by the book” but the book evidentially needs rewriting.

For people to suggest that Carwyn was putting on an act today makes me sick.

Well he still didn’t come across very well in my opinion.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024